Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 5,198

e-love

I'm wondering why it seems they upped the coins needed to get these downloadable games?

I could have sworn they had Majora's Mask (a N64 game just like Mario Kart 64) up for 150 a while ago.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

bezerker99

Huachiman wrote:

I finally went throuhg all my games and entered my points. I didn't realize that they included games.

What are the best Wii downloads Club Nintendo has offered in the past? Any Mega Mans?

Sadly, no Mega Man games. Here's what's been a Club Nintendo reward previously.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Nintendo#North_America_2

"List of Club Nintendo (North America) games released by Month

15 December 2011 to 10 January 2012
Super Mario Kart (100 Coins)
3D Classics: Xevious (100 Coins)
Fluidity (150 Coins)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again (150 Coins)

10 to 31 January 2012
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (150 coins)
Dr. Mario Online Rx (100 coins)
Kirby's Dream Land (100 coins)
Dr. Mario Express (150 coins)

February 2012
Mario Party 2 Wii Virtual Console
Art Academy: First Semester DSiWare

March 2012
Art Style: Cubello (WiiWare) — 100 Coins
Mario's Picross (3DS Virtual Console) — 100 Coins
Radar Mission (3DS Virtual Console) — 100 Coins

April 2012
You, Me, and the Cubes WiiWare 200 Coins
Excitebike World Rally WiiWare 200 Coins
Metal Torrent 3DS 150 Coins

May 2012
PiCTOBiTS DsiWare
Urban Champion 3D Classics
Eco Shooter WiiWare
Snowpack Park WiiWare

June 2012
3DS Virtual Console Donkey Kong (Game Boy) — 100 Coins.
DSiWare Brain Age Express: Sudoku (this reward is only available through the 3DS eShop) — 150 Coins.
Wii Virtual Console Kirby Super Star (Super NES) — 150 Coins
WiiWare Maboshi's Arcade — 150 Coins.

July 2012
Mario Tennis (150 coins, N64 via Virtual Console) (Until July 22)
Electroplankton Rec-Rec (100 coins, DSiWare) (Until July 15)
Starship Defense (150 Coins, DSiWare) (July 15 to 29)
Bonsai Barber (150 Coins, WiiWare) (July 23 to August 5)
Golf (150 Coins, Game Boy) (July 30 to August 12).

August 2012
Fluidity (150 Coins) (August 5 to 19).
3D Classics Excitebike (150 Coins) (August 13 to 26)
NES Play Action Football (100 Coins) (August 19 to September 3)
Tennis (150 coins, Game Boy) (August 27 to September 9).

September 2012
Super Smash Bros. (200 Coins) (September 4 to 16).
Art Academy: First Semester (150 Coins) (September 10 to 23)
PictureBook Games: Pop-Up Pursuit (150 Coins) (September 17 to 30)
Birds & Beans (100 Coins) (September 24 to October 7)
3D Classics: Urban Champion (150 Coins) (October 8 - October 21)"

Edited on by bezerker99

Intrepid

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Gamesake wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

And honestly, who doesn't have MK64 already???

I'll bet there are few Nintendo games that anyone doesn't have on the VC at this point. Unless they're new to the Wii.

i actually AM new to the wii, and i downloaded MK64 just a couple minutes ago via club nintendo. when i tried to play it, i was told that i needed to buy a classic controller to play it... i don't have a classic controller... so in other words, i won't ever be playing N64 VC on the wii... ever...

Did you try a Gamecube controller?

Edit: I just realized you probably have a Wii that doesn't support Gamecube. If that is the case, just buy a classic controller. New or used, I have not seen them go over $20.

Edited on by Intrepid

Birdman

Hmm, contemplating getting Tetris, but are the 150 Coins worth it for a casual Tetris fan?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Shane904

Birdman wrote:

Hmm, contemplating getting Tetris, but are the 150 Coins worth it for a casual Tetris fan?

If you don't have any Tetris game for the system, it's a good download. And it's the only currently downloadable Tetris game (since they removed Tetris Party) on the eShop. But remember those 150 coins could later be the difference between getting some cool new reward or not.

Shane904

RR529

Nothing for me. Already have GB Tetris, not interested in playing NES games on my 3DS, MK64 doesn't interest me, & I don't do WiiWare.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Retro_on_theGo

Oh wow. These rewards are getting better! They're really starting to get good. Better keep this momentum going. Is Tetris worth 150 if I've never played Tetris before? Eh...I actually don't really like Tetris from what I've seen so I'll probably just ignore it.
I might get Punch-Out!!, but I already have the original NES cart. I might be actually able to beat it now though thanks to the restore points. Would that be worth 200 though? ...

LordJumpMad

I miss out on the Metroid II deal, well I didn't hear good things about it, so it was best to stay away from it.
I might get Punch-Out!! for the 3DS, just because I like Punch-Out, but I might not even play it much, I already have for the Wii's VC, but I haven't touch my Wii in months.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

KAHN

Svengoolie wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

I dont but I will now for sure. Just one question can I get the game for the Wii mode VC on my Wii U?

yeah, i just did. but unless you have a classic controller, you won't be able to play it, which sucks.

There's no reason it shouldn't be playable on the GamePad, as it has all the buttons the classic controller has... has anyone tried it? If it really doesn't work, we need to get Nintendo to fix that.

yeah, except the gamepad only works for the WiiU. going to the Wii portal and on the U menu using the gamepad will do nothing.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

KAHN

Intrepid wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Gamesake wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

I'll bet there are few Nintendo games that anyone doesn't have on the VC at this point. Unless they're new to the Wii.

i actually AM new to the wii, and i downloaded MK64 just a couple minutes ago via club nintendo. when i tried to play it, i was told that i needed to buy a classic controller to play it... i don't have a classic controller... so in other words, i won't ever be playing N64 VC on the wii... ever...

Did you try a Gamecube controller?

Edit: I just realized you probably have a Wii that doesn't support Gamecube. If that is the case, just buy a classic controller. New or used, I have not seen them go over $20.

i'm using the Wii that comes inside the WiiU. i don't think my gamecube controller will work either way...

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Gamesake

LordJumpMad wrote:

I miss out on the Metroid II deal, well I didn't hear good things about it, so it was best to stay away from it.

I skipped it too. I'd be cool if Nintendo remade Metroid II at some point because I can't stand playing super old Game Boy games.

...in my pants.

CerealKiller528

I was kinda hoping they would have a game for 100 coins as I only have 115 since I spent my coins in TwinBee.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Tasuki

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

I dont but I will now for sure. Just one question can I get the game for the Wii mode VC on my Wii U?

yeah, i just did. but unless you have a classic controller, you won't be able to play it, which sucks.

I actually have a Classic controller and the gold CCP that game with GoldenEye so yeah I am set.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

GamecubeMan

Im just waiting for Paper Mario or Super Mario World. These games are tempting but I'll pass u.u

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.