Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 5,198

Svengoolie

Does the gold nunchuk always go instantly when they restock it? How do you guys know when it will happen? Do you just keep going back and checking every day?

Svengoolie

Birdman

@Svengoolie - I wouldn't assume instantly, since you can't pre-order a reward when it's on backorder, but because demand is greatly exceeding supply, they go really quickly. We tend to know when they return because NOA announces when popular rewards (i.e. the golden Nunchuk and 3DS Card Case) come back quietly (usually via their Facebook page). iirc the nunchuk returns on January 19th (though that may be wrong; I'm fairly certain I posted about it a few pages back).

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

RR529

I still need to register the two 3DS games I got for Christmas. That should put me at gold status.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

RR529 wrote:

I still need to register the two 3DS games I got for Christmas. That should put me at gold status.

Very nice. I just hit gold status myself. Got it when I registered my Wii U.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CerealKiller528

After registering my friends 3DS XL, I got up to 240 coins, which is 10 coins short from getting the 3DS Game Case thing. -_-#

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

MarioKenny1992

I just hit platinum status and I ordered the classic Super Mario shirt ^_^

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

SammyOfMobius

Twinbee isn't my cup of tea but the rewards are getting better! I already have Metroid II... also now I'm a Platinum member!

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Nardar

Unless it gets put back up the 3DS Game Card Case is on the Unavailable list and will be gone for a while or forever.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AlGator

My game card case arrived yesterday, I'm glad I ordered it while I could.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

e-love

I hope new rewards are added soon, I have lots of coins to burn through.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nardar

Just as a reminder that if you want to redeem your coins for games and if you want the Donkey Kong: Original Edition game, both deals will end after this coming Sunday 1/6/13.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

GamecubeMan

I'm gonna save up 800 coins for one of the Game and Watch DS Games. Anyone actually get one, or even both? Is one of them clearly better than the other one?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

RevolverLink

I ordered another one of the 3DS card cases as a gift for somebody's birthday. Now maybe he can stop carrying his DS games around in a pouch.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Skitrules

@GamecubeMan I have both game and watch games from a few years ago when i got 2000 coins they get old kind of fast because they only have 3 games the first one has Oil Panic, Donkey Kong, and Greenhouse. The second one has Parachute, Octupus, and Parachute X Octupus which combines both games. I can't really recomend one because their both fun. Choose which you like best. I hope this helped.

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Collinhall

I got the shipping confirmation for my Kirby 20th anniversary medal about a month ago, but I STILL haven't gotten it yet. Has anyone gotten theirs yet, or was mine lost in the mail (D:)

Kirbys will eat your soul at night.

e-love

Collinhall wrote:

I got the shipping confirmation for my Kirby 20th anniversary medal about a month ago, but I STILL haven't gotten it yet. Has anyone gotten theirs yet, or was mine lost in the mail (D:)

I got mine back in mid-December

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Shotgunryugan

ImmatureUnsure wrote:

After registering my friends 3DS XL, I got up to 240 coins, which is 10 coins short from getting the 3DS Game Case thing. -_-#

I hate it when that happens,i am only missing 5 coins for 1080
Though i purchased Metal Slug 3 yesterday,hopefully the coins survey will come before January 6.

By the way,it's weird how in MS3 they edited the blood,but when you turn into a zombie and use the grenade button they shoot out red colored blood,so what's the point in the censorship?(though when the actual zombie dies it's purple,weird).
I'm kinda confused with that,because i have MS2 and the blood is not censored >.>

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

GAMEchief

I've been trading Club Nintendo points (for the US/Canada site) for TF2/Dota2/Steam inventory items/PayPal for a few years now. If anyone is interested, my Steam account is here. If you have any questions, feel free to add me and ask.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.