Forums

Topic: China to flatten 700 mountains

Posts 21 to 40 of 43

moomoo

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Sounds ambitious. Good luck with that, China.

I for one hope the mountains win >:3

I hope not, because 3.5 billion dollars are at stake here.
Also, China, you sillies.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

DarkLloyd

this sounds like a job for oh #@$#$ it body slams the mountains accidently hits the molten core world explodes

DarkLloyd

Discostew

Someone in China has been playing Populous for far too long.

As a dev of blargSNES, just stop with the claims that o3DS can emulate SNES games accurately @ 60fps. It cannot.

Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

DarkNinja9

this is just one of those things thats wrong with the world -__- couldnt they find many other ways to go about this? or hmm how about less reproducing <.<

+1 on the mountains winning though

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Lobster

Where do they plan to PUT the 700 mountains? Because all that rock and dirt and, you know, mountain, is not going to just magically go away. Is there some way to at least make it arable land?

This is gonna be like when they did that dam and all those villages were drowned, isn't it? "'Scuse me, I think you should move, we have some earth that's supposed to occupy this and the surrounding 10,000 villages. Good luck with that. Bye!"

Edited on by Lobster

NNID: TheLobster
If you add me, please say you're from here. As a lady I have had some dudes friending me just to hit on me, which is uncool!

Twitter:

Lobster

Discostew wrote:

Someone in China has been playing Populous for far too long.

Yeah, they've been at the Sim City terrain editor and gotten a big head. XD

Team Mountains!

NNID: TheLobster
If you add me, please say you're from here. As a lady I have had some dudes friending me just to hit on me, which is uncool!

Twitter:

Magi

Lobster wrote:

Where do they plan to PUT the 700 mountains? Because all that rock and dirt and, you know, mountain, is not going to just magically go away. Is there some way to at least make it arable land?

Throw it all in the ocean and raise the sea level. With any luck, they could take out some of the huge metropolitan areas on the US Coasts. Then they could start phase 3 of their plan to take over.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

Norfair

They should flatten all nature in China, build cities, connect everything into one big city and then rename China to "Mega-City One".

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

theblackdragon

^ win

as for what to do with those mountains, they could maybe use the dirt/rocks/soil/whatever in places to curb erosion, some to build the sky-rises and whatnot they plan to build in the mountains' place, who knows what they could do with all that dirt.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Void

Magi wrote:

Lobster wrote:

Where do they plan to PUT the 700 mountains? Because all that rock and dirt and, you know, mountain, is not going to just magically go away. Is there some way to at least make it arable land?

Throw it all in the ocean and raise the sea level. With any luck, they could take out some of the huge metropolitan areas on the US Coasts. Then they could start phase 3 of their plan to take over.

Dang it, I was gonna say that. >:[

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Pogocoop

Pffft.. Only 700?
I flattened 980 mountains this morning before breakfast.
Common China, Get it together.

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic