Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 501 to 520 of 874

Kyloctopus

LordJumpMad wrote:

Whirlpool wrote:

You like the new cast for Hell's Kitchen?
I like Anthony, and Zachy Wacky.

Too bad he didn't last long

I didn't mean Sebastian, meant Zach.

What have you worked hard on maintaining the most in your life?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Which actor was your favorite batman? (includes voice actors)

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jaz007

What do you think of Mike Shinoda?

Jaz007

Ryno

When was the last time you were so funkdafied?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

ogo79

do you consider vampire hunting a manly career?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tasuki

I have to ask you this so I hope you dont mind. But awhile most of the staff here switched to their real names and real pics (at least I am assuming that its there real ones) for their avatars, like Phil changes his from Chicken Brutus for example. I remember someone asking James why he changed and he said that it looks more professional that way. So how is it that you didn't change yours? Did you threaten Ant with the all might Banhammer or is it because your a mod? Or was it voluntary?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

theblackdragon

@LJM: oh that reminds me... i think i forgot to mention that JP IS BACK YAAAAAY. No offense to that James guy, but... he just wasn't JP. Though I'm sad to see Chef Scott not there this year, some of my favorite HK moments have been Chef Scott getting into someone's face — like that time he got after Ben in Season 7 and told him to get off his pass, haha. effin' amazing~

@CrimsonFire13: It depends on the situation and how familiar I am with the people involved. I'm pretty shy in person.

@3DSonicPizzaHD: Considering that was one of my favorite cereals growing up, hell yes i can~

@Jaz007: It really depends on the game and how they're handled. I hated them in Okami — i think it was the second Orochi fight where you have to slash each of his heads, god i screwed that up so many times it wasn't even funny. And I remember The Legendary Starfy had a pretty cheap one where you had to tap the A button as fast as you could to complete the final boss battle, it came outta nowhere. I know there have been other games to handle them better, more in the natural flow of the game itself, but I can't think of any specific examples off top of my head at the moment. sorry D:

@Happy_Mask: The music in Xenoblade was absolutely gorgeous. I don't think I ever got tired of any of it, which is pretty amazing considering how quickly I can get bored of in-game music, lol. :3

@Sensei_PikPik: LJM, hands down. Sorry Groose_Lord D:

@LzQuacker: Since you've changed your name, though... it's LJM now :3

@Kylo: One thing I've worked hard to maintain the most in my life... that's actually a pretty good question. probably my stability.

@Happy_Mask: The best Batman IMO was Keaton. Bale did a decent job, but Keaton will always be my favorite, just like Jack Nicholson will always be my favorite live-action Joker, even though Heath Ledger did an omgamazing job in that role.

@Jaz007: I'm not a huge Linkin Park fan, and I had no idea who that was before looking him up on Wikipedia, so i'd have to say I don't really think about him at all D:

@JusticeColde: If I had 'the ultimate gaming skills', i still probably wouldn't have any free time to do much with 'em, so probably not.

@DeviousSnorlax: I would go for Chrome if it wasn't for the fact that Chrome doesn't have as good a screencap/screengrab plugin as Firefox does. Screengrab! has been the most easy-to-use plugin I've come across, and it does exactly what I need it to do, when I need to do it. Chrome has a plethora of screengrab-type plugins but all of them have problems/don't do everything I need them to do, so that's why I stick with Firefox.

@Ryno: I think 1997-ish was probably the last time I used that word in public, so let's go with that :3

@CrimsonFire13: I doubt it.

@Ark_Sin: I'm not a big fan of cucumbers. I like the way they smell in soaps and lotions, but then when i try to eat cucumber in a salad, the salad tastes like soap or lotion to me. I love pickles, though :3 I also love Nutella, but i don't really get to have it often.

@Kylo: Basset Hounds have always been a favorite of mine, and recently I've fallen in love with bulldogs (especially American Bulldogs, but English Bulldogs are adorable as well).

@ogo: well... yes and no. i mean, it's 'manly' in terms of potential blood and gore and epic fights, but then it's not really 'manly' in terms of the best vampire hunters being chicks and all (hello BtVS~) :3

@Tasuki: There was no mandate or order requiring staff to change their usernames to reflect their IRL names; there are other members of staff also going by pseudonyms. Some do choose to use their real name because it does look more professional to outsiders [read: industry professionals, devs, company representatives, etc.], but I'm not in this as a writer, so I don't really care what anyone looking in thinks of me. :3 I do use my real name during discussions behind the scenes, and I believe you've seen my 'official' e-mail signature because I've e-mailed you before, but while i'm here hanging out on the forums and stuff i just want to be plain old tbd.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Jaz007

What would you think if the French took over Britan over night?

Jaz007

SomeBitTripFan

I'm considering changing my username. Should I keep my classic, somewhat cheesy current username, or change it to a new Fire Emblem inspired one? (I'm not going to reveal it, but it isn't SomeFireEmblemFan or any other variant of Some___Fan.)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

eshopftw

i herd you liek mudkips

eshopftw

Jaz007

What is your favorite movie?

Jaz007

eshopftw

r u cuck norris???

eshopftw

BadKitty

eshopftw wrote:

r u cuck norris???

so close to a typo hehehehe.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.