Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 481 to 500 of 874

Kyloctopus

You like the new cast for Hell's Kitchen?
I like Anthony, and Zachy Wacky.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

ogo79

i ate way to much jambalaya and i cant move now, is there way you could go to my fridge and get me a piece of that huge swiss roll cake i made?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

theblackdragon

@CrimsonFire13: Actually, I take that back — i would have to delete about three pages' worth of discussion from that five-page thread to bring it back on track, maybe four. If you'd like to delete the thread and restart the discussion fresh, you're more than welcome to try, but that thread as it stands is an absolute mess, and you all have yourselves (on both sides of the discussion) to thank for it.

If you go that route, I'd suggest steering clear of image macros, give people the benefit of the doubt (try to see a situation through their eyes), and maybe not poking users who are already clearly agitated — try moving on with the discussion instead.

anyway, sorry i'm answering questions out of order, guys! here's the rest of the answers:

@Ark_Sin: Yeah... still never heard of that before, and not about to try. i'm actually not a fan of marshmallows unless they're toasted black :3

@Emmy: I'm pretty sure i could ban you, but then i'd feel so horrible seeing your kitten face pressed up against the window all sad and lonely...

@Happy_Mask: I'm not one for YouTube videos, could you try actually asking me a question instead? :3

@Ark_Sin: I have no idea why Emmy's a cat. Perhaps you could try asking her? :3

@3DSonicPizzaHD: There are no stupid questions~

@Ark_Sin: When does the narwhal bacon? Probably when the sunflower rains; idk, i'd have to ask it D:

@Jaz007: How long is a temp-ban? It depends on the situation and the severity of the offense. Usually i'll give people a day or two, though.

@CrimsonFire13: Yes, I've seen Digimon before — my brother used to have a couple back when they were in tamagotchi-like form. i had tamagotchis, though :3 and I always preferred Pokemon to Digimon, sorry D:

@Tasuki: I've never been fired from a job, actually (knock on wood) :3

@SheldonRandoms: What do I think of Flipnote Studio 3D... i probably won't use it, in all honesty. I think I used Flipnote Studio a handful of times and never touched it again, it just turned out to be too time-consuming to create a solid memo. i could be playing games instead, y'know? :3

@Jaz007: I'd actually like to see more of the Zelda/Link goodness like in the Child Link games. the Link/Zelda bits were the only thing that saved Spirit Tracks for me, really — if it hadn't been for that, i would've hated the game outright. as it stands, i think it was just not a good Zelda title.

@turtlelink: Is link a boy or a girl? The manuals all describe him as male, so i'll go with that :3

@Happy_Mask: Your... uh... avatar kinda creeps me out, actually... D:
but i'm sure that was Emmy's intent, so she's still the best thing ever :3

@Jaz007: I'd probably have them join with Sony in order to form an unstoppable team that won't leave me with a red-ring prone console. eff the RRoD for srs

@Whirlpool: i think Anthony's gonna go pretty soon, i can't see him sticking around for long. not if he can't take honest criticism and own up to when he's being a jerk to other people in the kitchen, and not when he's giving Zach (was it with an 'h' or a 'k'? i can't remember off top of my head lol) a ration over him being a line cook. even Chef Ramsay said that every chef starts off as a line cook someplace and that there's no shame in being one during the 'first impression' tasting challenge, y'know? I do like Zach a lot, but I hope he can keep his ego in check. He reminds me a lot of Tennille, and i love love loved her to absolute bits during Season 6.

I also think Gina's about the craziest lunatic to hit since Raj. I don't see her lasting for too long either, i find her incredibly annoying and i don't think i would've been able to restrain myself from popping off and starting an all-out fight in the dorm over that stupid puppet the way Nedra was apparently able to control herself (just barely). I do kinda like Nedra, though she reminds me more of Jen from Season 4; i'm not sure how long she'll last, really.

@CrimsonFire13: What do I hate the most? Having to wake up ridiculously early in the morning is not high on the list of things I enjoy, let's go with that :3

@ogo79: if you can't get up and get it yourself, you probably shouldn't be eating it... D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

rayword45

More topic-like question: I need help with my biology homework. How much do you know about moth reproduction?

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

theblackdragon

@rayword45: No one had reported anything out of that topic. i had no idea it even existed. next time, try hitting the 'report' button before getting snippy, please. that said, i've taken care of the problem, hopefully people will listen for a few hours so you guys can get a decent discussion out of it.

and here's everything i know about moth reproduction. enjoy!

BEST THREAD EVER

TsunamiSensei

Who is your favorite character in FE:A?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Jaz007

If you could play one Sony exclusive franchise on a Nintendo system, what would it be?

Jaz007

Arianabtd

What FE:A character do you relate with the most?
(Which character do you think is most like you,)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@Sensei_PikPik: My favorite character is probably either Tharja or Henry. Libra is fun too, and i adore Chrom, but Tharja and Henry have consistently had the most fun support conversations (except for with their kids... yeesh, depressing).

@Jaz007: tbh if I wanted to play any Sony exclusive games, i'd have a Sony console.

@Konata: If I had to choose one character I relate to the most in FE:A, it'd probably be Sully. She's a pretty no-nonsense, git-r-done kinda lady, and hooking her up with Virion was pretty hilarious — she had him absolutely tongue-tied. :3

@Ark_Sin: Nope! :3

BEST THREAD EVER

LordJumpMad

Whirlpool wrote:

You like the new cast for Hell's Kitchen?
I like Anthony, and Zachy Wacky.

Too bad he didn't last long
I always go for the cook who doesn't need to win, and is a jerk to everyone~

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Jaz007

What do you think of QTEs?

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Happy_Mask

It was just the song Engage the Enemy from Xenoblade. :3 But what is your overall opinion on the music in Xenoblade?

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TsunamiSensei

Do you prefer LJM or Groose_lord?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

LzWinky

LordJumpMad wrote:

Which NL user has been banned the most?

You honestly had to ask this?

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Do you prefer LJM or Groose_lord?

She prefers LordLzGlad

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.