Forums

Topic: Anyone up to making a game?

Posts 301 to 320 of 440

Funky_Gamer

@Raylax Me and Bruinj are story lead. (Or just me if hes moving on to something else).
And as far as the programming goes, I don't really care because I'd be no use to it anyway. I vote which ever one we get a better product out of I guess....
And you can just make yourself the manager? or did Kaiser give you the ok?

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Funky_Gamer

@Kaiser Oh I see.

Anyway, I've been doing some thinking for the story (as it progresses). (Kaiser has probably heard most of this, but to others...) I think that an interesting partner would be an employee of Bio-Tech with... say a gun or tranqualizer or what ever you choose that can knock your enemies out, or, something of that sense. Obviously other partners will be animals with stories similar to yours (the players). Each partner has their own special ability. (Ex: Bio-Tech employee can stun enemies. Bird (if we make a partner) can fly getting you to a higher place. ETC)

Once Bio-Tech realizes their potential power, they start expierimenting on more types of animals, plants and even some humans.
Here is what I think the tests can do:

• Strengthen/Give powers to animals/humans/plants
  • Combine animals/humans/plants with each other (which become later bosses, guards, etc.)

After countless #'s of tests, Bio-Tech creates an army of mutated screwed up animals/humans/plants and TRY to take over the world.

Of Course all of this is up to Kaiser if he wants it in the game or not. I'll be doing more brainstorming as time goes on.

Edited on by Funky_Gamer

shinesprite

@KaiserGX Please! Don't scrap the current storyline. We should probably just set the story aside and throw together a few silent beta levels with temp art (I'm serious about this one guys).

Edit: @Funky Mutated plants, don't forget mutated plants!

Edited on by shinesprite

shinesprite

Funky_Gamer

@ShineSprite I didn't know he wanted to scrap the story... I agree that we shouldn't. i mean it took us how long just to get a story? and now you wanna scrap it... And I will go edit plants into my post!

KaiserGX

I'm not scrapping anything, I just said, that's how I would do things personally. This is however a team project, and everyone should get to contribute.

However like Raylax said, somethings might not work. No need to fret if an idea of yours changes later on. Eventually we will need to do some fine tuning to a couple areas, which means stuff might get cut, changed or edited.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Xkhaoz

@girl209 I don't think we're really shooting for WiiWare. This is a PC game.
Unless it's a huge hit and we get a huge fanbase and donations

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Funky_Gamer

Anyone wanna go discuss stuff in teh chat?

www.tinychat.com/nlsquirrel I probably spelled that wrong...

Raylax

Awesome, time to get this thing moving properly. If Kaiser doesn't object, I'd like to make a new thread. I can't manage much from here, and frankly this one's a pig sty. At this point a reboot may be the best option. This thread... idk. Use it for posting random ideas, get a mod to lock it, or just delete it. There's not a great deal worth salvaging here (there's some things to be salvaged like the story, but the rest is 1% wheat to 99% chaff), and a restart from zero will do us a world of good.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Funky_Gamer

But wouldn't the other theads end up just like this one?

Raylax

Alright. Give me a few minutes to go through, get the salvagable stuff in a Notepad, and build the new thread.

Raylax

Yai

I personally think we need our own place to discuss this like a forum where things can be split into topics:

• A status thread with current completed parts and maybe a download
  • A to-do list split by section (ie music / graphics etc)
  • A discussion (sort of like this one)

And probably a few other things.. but since it is only planning right now go ahead, at least it will clean it up for a while.

Yai

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3356-2346 | Twitter:

Raylax

/me dives under closing security door

Alright, think I've got everything. Leave this thread open for a couple hours incase I forgot anything though. And, @everyone, if there's anything in this thread you want to save, get it now. Don't post it in the new thread yet (don't look for it, haven't posted it yet), keep it on your harddrive or something. We'll get to it later.

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

Xkhaoz

All I've got is that old version of the VGM track I think. I'm good.
Xkhaoz dives out of window and lands on a motorcycle and drives away all cool like while shooting at da choppah with Tommy Gun while wearing sunglasses

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.