Forums

Topic: Anyone up to making a game?

Posts 321 to 340 of 440

Raylax

The new thread exists. Zebes has exploded, annihilating all space pirates and Metroids.

Also lol @ HolyMackerel

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz puts on sunglasses
Untitled

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Xkhaoz

@Od I felt like it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

girl209

uhh.... where is it?
(IM NEWWWW)

girl209

girl209

thanks
and i know im a noob

girl209

theblackdragon

As I've stated in the other thread, now that y'all're gettin' serious, it's time to set up your own space off-site for this project, whether it be a community on Facebook/MySpace/LiveJournal/whatever or a mailing list of some sort. Since this thread is for people to pitch ideas and/or offer assistance, I'll leave it open, so feel free to hash out the workings of your solution here. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Raylax

Her dragonness shut us down. If tbd reads this, could you lock this one and re-open the other one? We weren't planning on keeping it on NL in the long run, just until we've got a proper home for it, which will probably come as part of the planning phase. We started the new thread because this one's a disaster and I can't properly project manage anything from here. On the other I've got the first post.

Raylax

Raylax

OK, so what's happening is this:

This thread will remain open, tbd's not going to lock it. Kaiser, forget what I said earlier, don't delete it plz
We'll be setting up our own forums on coffeh.com, all the main project stuff will be happening there. use this thread for random ideas, and to keep the interest going. We'll get more specific when the new forums are up.

It'll take one or two days to get the forums fully operational though, so bear with us.

Raylax

shinesprite

Great Raylax! Post the link when you're ready. Until then, I'll keep doodling. I actually can see brighter days on the horizon (oh wait . . . . . Maybe that's just me.).

shinesprite

girl209

ok!
i really want to be a part of this

girl209

Raylax

I really like phpBB now, this thing is a cinch. Forums really won't take long at this rate

(by "won't take long," give us a couple days)

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

SonicMaster

@Raylax Inorite? I had my own PhpBB forum (Still do) but it's all but dead. Well, I'm not even sure of the "all but" part .

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Hold up, our squirrel is gone now? I guess that means my other ideas are gone too. Aw.

SonicMaster

girl209

CharlieMaster wrote:

Hold up, our squirrel is gone now? I guess that means my other ideas are gone too. Aw.

huh?

girl209

Phobos

Hey guys, I know that you might already have everyone you need and stuff, but I'm willing to lend a hand in this if you need anyone extra, looking for someone in any certain department. I'll be glad to help around 'n' stuff.

My 3DS Blog | YouTube Channel
CUAF - Administrator/Chef/Logo Creator

SMEXAIZELDAMAN's Official Undercover Assassin

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.