Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 321 to 340 of 2,161

shingi_70

Blast wrote:

This leak link right here does not seem fake to me at all. Check it out: http://wccftech.com/sony-microsoft-nintendos-e3-2014-press-co...

Look at it closely. Its incredibly realistic.

I'm telling you guys... the next Zelda game is totally called... Legend of Zelda: Shard of Nightmare. I'm wiling to bet money on that.

Microsoft just announced Halo 5 today for fall 2015 and looks like gears is still in concept art stage very early the oppsiye of this leak.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Socar

Symphony of the night gets a sequel? well looks like its false. Seriously though, I can agree that Sonic Boom as well as Smash and the two Zelda games are gonna be shown, but Castlevania? Why would Konami want to make games for Nintendo when they have two systems to make games on?

But why MK8? would it be release by the end of this month? why showcase that game?

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Ryno

Artwark wrote:

Symphony of the night gets a sequel? well looks like its false. Seriously though, I can agree that Sonic Boom as well as Smash and the two Zelda games are gonna be shown, but Castlevania? Why would Konami want to make games for Nintendo when they have two systems to make games on?

Well, why not release another Castlevania for the 3DS? They did with Mirror of Fate. Maybe it could be another "timed exclusive" and then they can double dip with HD visuals and release it on consoles? Besides, how many fondly remembered Castlevania "Metroidvania's" have there been on a Nintendo portable? I don't know if it's true or not but I don't think the idea is that far fetched either.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

GerudoKing

I can absolutely see a new exclusive (or timed exclusive) Castlevania for either the 3DS or the Wii U. That being said, I do believe this rumor to be false.

GerudoKing

shingi_70

Ryno wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Well, why not release another Castlevania for the 3DS? They did with Mirror of Fate. Maybe it could be another "timed exclusive" and then they can double dip with HD visuals and release it on consoles? Besides, how many fondly remembered Castlevania "Metroidvania's" have there been on a Nintendo portable? I don't know if it's true or not but I don't think the idea is that far fetched either.

Weren't capcom supper disapointed with the Sales of Mirror of Fate, which was one of the reasons it got the HD treatment. The smartest thing to do would be make a Metroidvania and sell it on every platform at the same time. $20 on every digital store and $30 for the kids who buy the 3DS version at retail. It boggles my mind that non of the Japanese publishers have taken advantge of the digital space. I know retail is still big in Japan, but Japan isn't the market leader any more. As much trouble Sega and Square Enix had why not try new IP and Older IP being brought back as digital only.

Sony was able to make a decently sized rachent and Clank game and sell it on PSN for $30. Microsoft and Undead Labs made a game called State of Decay which was the size and content of a PS2/Xbox Game and it sold 1 million copies in less than 2 weeks at $20 a pop. Nintendo has also dipped its toe into this market on the 3DS/Wii U.

If the big three gets it the other guys need too as well.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Captain_Toad

@DestinyMan Again with the smash bros?!?!? When we last had a smash-bros focused direct not too long ago?!?!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Ryno

DestinyMan wrote:

The second is for a new 3DS game on Wednesday June 11th at 7:30 PM PT/10:30 AM ET.

Since it's at night, it can only mean Symphony of the Night 2 confirmed. kidding...

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

shingi_70

Means the digital event will focus mostly on Wii U.

WAT!

dumedum

shingi_70 wrote:

Weren't capcom supper disapointed with the Sales of Mirror of Fate, which was one of the reasons it got the HD treatment. .

No, Capcom was not disappointed. In fact, Capcom probably couldn't care less.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

kyuubikid213

I'm so excited I can't contain myself.

Not really. I haven't been excited for E3 since the 2012 Wii U debut.

I am pretty stoked for that Digital Event, though.

Also, Shard of Nightmare? Sounds like it'll be a Twilight Princess/Majora's Mask toned game if it turns out to be real. Can't lie, my hopes are a little up for this.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

jariw

Captain_Toad wrote:

@DestinyMan Again with the smash bros?!?!? When we last had a smash-bros focused direct not too long ago?!?!

But there are still lots to cover, specially regarding the Wii U-specific stuff. Perhaps it means they won't spend time on SSB on the Digital Event.

jariw

dumedum

Zelda: Shard of Nightmare, if true, wins E3 by a landslide right there and then
Wii U savior, Nintendo savior, world hunger savior, all together.

LzWinky

Captain_Toad wrote:

I'm thinking this presentation will finalize the release date among other details so that the main digital event can focus on other games

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

cookiex

shingi_70 wrote:

Means the digital event will focus mostly on Wii U.

Last year's direct was all Wii U minus Pokemon X&Y and Smash Bros 3DS. You think it'll be the same here?

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

LzWinky

I renamed the thread to encompass all Nintendo's e3 discussion

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

cookiex

I was going to make a case that the 3DS presentation is for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, but then I thought: if that's the case, why don't they just come out and say it?

So it's leaning towards an unannounced title.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

shingi_70

Are we going to have a separate All encompassing E3 thread. I made one in ever note but wasn't sure where or when to post it. It looks like a 3014 version of this

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/e3_2012...

WAT!

dumedum

shingi_70 wrote:

It looks like a 3014 version of this

Can't wait.

Untitled

Ryno

dumedum wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Weren't capcom supper disapointed with the Sales of Mirror of Fate, which was one of the reasons it got the HD treatment. .

No, Capcom was not disappointed. In fact, Capcom probably couldn't care less.

shingi_70 wrote:

Are we going to have a separate All encompassing E3 thread. I made one in ever note but wasn't sure where or when to post it. It looks like a 3014 version of this

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/e3_2012...

@shingi_70's typo's are the absolute best! Bu lolz to that Wii U gif during the 2012 E3 period of time. Looking over that thread was like a trip down memory lane.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.