Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 341 to 360 of 2,161

Barbiegurl777

Nintendo announce's Kuma Tomo - 3DS at E3 prayfully this year:

Untitled

I want to see this game come out soo badly over here (North America).

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

Henmii

As for the supposed "leaks": Nintendo NEVER leaks, not even intentionally! And if we talk about Zelda, the only thing they leaked was the Skyward sword concept artwork. Or to be more clear: They revealed it since some people illegally made a picture of it.

But just for the fun of speculation:

The logo screen, wich gives a Twilight princess vibe
The title, wich could be a reference to the shards of a mirror
The realistic and dark demo
The sentence that comes after it, something about darkness and Twilight

Yup, a sequel to Twilight princess is coming. Hopefully it has more color then Twilight princess had!

Henmii

shingi_70

Nintendobhas leaked before its just they mostly suffer from hardware leaks instead of software.

Interesting chart on the evolution of Zelda
Untitled

Will be interesting to see where the next Zelda lies.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

So what you're saying is that the tech demo will look painfully outdated eventually. I'm not surprised. ...hey, at least the graphics get better before release for Nintendo's games, isn't that right Ubisoft?

But seriously, I can't imagine them making more than one big Wii U Zelda game with different art styles at all. I still hope they go full trilogy but at the very least they're gonna pull a Majora's Mask, and that sounds like a good plan to me. Make your big epic, crowd-pleasing Zelda and then use that to make really weird sequel/s.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

cookiex

Donkey Kong Country Returns leaked a few days before it was supposed to be revealed, so...

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

iKhan

My predictions.

1hr 10 min Digital Event

New 1st party Wii U Titles
1. Zelda
2. Paper Mario U (Intelligent System's new game)
3. Pokken Fighters (Uses NFC)
4. Miyamoto's new IP, probably S.T.E.A.M.

New 3rd Party exclusive Wii U titles
1. Devil's Third
2. Sea Man 2

Announced Wii U games:
1. Smash Bros
2. Bayonetta 2
3. Hyrule Warriors
4. Monolith Soft's X
5. SMT X FE
6. Yarn Yoshi

New 3DS Titles
1. 2D Metroid
2. Majora's Mask 3D

Announced 3DS Titles
1. Tomodachi Life
2. Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
3. Smash Release date.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

micronean

I get the feeling it'll be the same games that are releasing this year, a couple in the pipeline, and the rest all indies and eshop.

micronean

cookiex

Natsume teases possible Nintendo/Sony news at E3.

(FTR Natsume is listed under Wii U categories here.)

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

shingi_70

New Rune Factory Game.

This E3 will bring something of notewhen it comes to the Japanese publishers. Will they show up with the content or decide to wait till TGS which has become a mobile show.

We know Square will be there with the new Sleeping Dogs and probably Deus Ex, but what about Final Fantasy XV and KH3.

I'm interested to see how Sony does as well. They're rumored to have Three RPGs in development, two out of Japan and one from the west. Project Beast and Guerilla Games rumored RPG Will probably be there but the third one which I am supposed to be similar to Final Fantasy probably will be left for TGS

I'm hoping Nintendo will have some more RPG annoucments come E3 or at the very least more info on X and Megaten X FE.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

MrV4ltor

Didn't know where else to post my final predictions but here they are (Wii U only):
Digital Event 1:30h long. At least 4, new Wii U games announced (based on „early development titles and almost complete titles" quote) .
Those 4 games are probably:
S.T.E.A.M (Miyamotos new IP, strategy/FPS mix, Release Summer 2015)
Pokken (Tekken X Pokemon, developed by Bamco, Summer 2015)
NFP game (Disney Infinity style game, but with better gameplay, Figures include Mario, Link, Samus, Pikachu and Villager, coming holiday 2014)
Metroid U (developed by Retro, techdemo, will be gamepad heavy, game not releasing until late 2016)
New Trailer for Smash Bros 4 3DS/Wii U (Releasedate for 3DS version late August/ early September, Wii U release month is December, 2 newcomers (Shulk + Palutena) and 4 veterans (Wario, Ness, Captain Falcon and Jigglypuff) revealed, Wii U exclusive mode announced, more details on Treehouse livestream)
Re-reveal of Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (short gameplay trailer, more gameplay provided by Treehouse livestream, borrows more elements from FE than SMT, release late 2015)
Re-reveal of Yarn Yoshi (Yarn Yoshi is official title, long gamplay trailer, large difference in gameplay from Kirby’s Epic Yarn, coming early 2015)
New X gameplay trailer (Final name is Xenoworld, more combat footage, coming late 2014, but will be pushed back to early 2015 for NA/EU)
New trailer for Bayonetta 2 (Final date somewhere in September, lots of gameplay, more gameplay in Treehouse livestream)
Dillon’s Rolling Western game for Wii U eshop announced (coming summer 2014)
Big Indie montage (new announcements like Hotline Miami 1+2, Fez and lots of other games)
Sonic Boom trailer (Shows lots of gameplay + new playable character, coming October 2014)
New Hyrule Warriors trailer (gameplay looks better than Dynasty Warriors, Miyamoto overlooking development, playable characters other than Link, releases late summer/early fall 2014)
Devil's Third revealed as Wii U exclusive (gamplay trailer, heavy MP focus, coming summer 2014)
Puzzle and Dragons U announced (Wii U exclusive, coming early summer 2015)
End with Zelda U reveal trailer (back to darker artstyle like TP, Choose between First or Third person perspective, new items shown off, coming holiday 2015)

Edited on by MrV4ltor

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

-Everything announced except FE X SMT, Zelda Wii U and MAYBE X will be 2014, no doubt.
-A new HD remake
-7 new first party Wii U title announcements, 2 of which are collab titles (one likely a downloadable game or something!). Guess, 1 collab is another Platinum game, the other is Nintendo working with the Ubiart engine. One of the other 5 is Miyamoto's new First person non-shooter (either non-violent shooter in some way possible(?) or just not a shooter at all)
-3 big Wii U 3rd party title announcements, one from Capcom, one from Namco Bandai, one from a known downloadable developer (like a Telltale-level dev...but probably not Telltale)
-Pc exclusive game ported, a couple of other notable ports
-comparable to Sony last year indie showcase
-The 3DS new game announcement, new IP
-Open World Zelda, Watch Dogs or even Dark Souls-like Single player meets multiplayer type of deal, Miiverse actually given a significant gameplay role beyond telling people things.
-Mobile app things!!!
-Sonic Boom things!!!
-NFC to be Nintendo's answer to most DLC, main NFC game to be Disney Infinity meets Minecraft.
-Metroid will be there somewhere

this is a mix between optimism and what I think will unquestionably happen

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

yokokazuo

Anyone think we will see Ghost Recon: Phantoms for Wii U? (Ghost Recon Online's official name)

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Jazzer94

yokokazuo wrote:

Anyone think we will see Ghost Recon: Phantoms for Wii U? (Ghost Recon Online's official name)

I used to not anymore though.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

shingi_70

It boggles my mind how Shin Megami Tensi X Fire Emblem will play exprcially since it's Atlus developing it. Truth be told I'd rather have a traditional Console Fire Emblem or seeing the franchise be worked on by someone like Level-5.

I'm guessing it will be sort of like that Layton game. Whrr you have a fire emblem campgin and a shin megami tensi one.

WAT!

MrV4ltor

yokokazuo wrote:

No. It's been on hold for to long and Ubi seems to be pulling all Wii U support after Watch_Dogs.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

LzWinky

shingi_70 wrote:

New Rune Factory Game.

Very unlikely as the developer is no more

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shingi_70

Wouldn't Zelda have a subtitle by now, and it doesn't mention the NFC stuff.

Um hoping we get a suite of Mario Sports games that work with the NFC figures.

WAT!

cookiex

1. Tecmo/Nintendo have yet to set a release window for Hyrule Warriors in the west so I don't buy that June date. Also it would give them very little time to prepare for it's release.
2. Bayonetta 2, SMT X FE and X all within four weeks of each other? Yeah right.
3. A bit conspicuous that Nintendo would release five Gamecube titles on virtual console the day the show airs.
4. No mention of NFC stuff?
5. Nintendo hasn't used the color red on their logo since 2006, have they?

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.