Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 2,161

shingi_70

@Blast

TheWatchdogs for Sony and the Halo and Gears is what makes it fake.

@Ryno

Why would Cap Falcon get a video when only new comers got them in the past. Unless there was a new F-zero game as a throw off like the roalina Mario Kart one.

DLC for Mario Kart is likely but the info in the rumor is suspect. Why would monita a non Mario character get put in the game.

Why would Mewtwo get a video again he's not a newcomer.

The NFP games sound like fanboy wishing. Plus Iwata already said that some of the NFP software was rrayfor launch this year.

Why would Nintendo and mityamoto make a mrdvil fantasy game when he's already made one of those and miyamoto is the type who usually goes with simple stories. If we got a new midevil game for Wii U wouldn't it be more likely that Retro is bringing back Raven Blade or were getting a more WRPG styled fire emblem.

Square owns xenogears and it and xenoblade are in different universes so how could it be a prequel to both. The online monster hunter style thing is a given.

Bayonetta 2 and yarn Yoshi are educated guesses.

Sonic Boom would be launching this year alongside the cartoon.

Fatal Frame is a logical choice seeing it was announces before E3.

Monster Hunter is a given.

SOTN2. For some reason this has been in development and IGA still left.

Metroid hutering isn't even a word.

We already know curtiwn call is coming.

Pokken Fighters actually seems thought out.

Shards if nightmare sounds like throw everything Zelda on a blender.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

OmegaMetroid93

Falcon might be in a newcomer's video, kinda how Charizard got his reveal in the Greninja trailer. Same goes for Mewtwo.

Monita sounds like an odd choice for Mario Kart, but then again, ROB was in MKDS, so anything is possible.

OmegaMetroid93

MixMasterMudkip

THEY'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE NEW CRONO TRIGGER SEQUEL EXCLUSIVE TO WII U!!!! HERE'S THE FIRST FOOTAGE! [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOeE06FUZL4]

Edited on by MixMasterMudkip

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

That ain't footage. >.> lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Ryno

Maelstrom wrote:

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

THEY'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE NEW CRONO TRIGGER SEQUEL EXCLUSIVE TO WII U!!!! HERE'S THE FIRST FOOTAGE!

I'm not even sure what this is supposed to be....

A joke?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Blast

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

THEY'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE NEW CRONO TRIGGER SEQUEL EXCLUSIVE TO WII U!!!! HERE'S THE FIRST FOOTAGE! [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOeE06FUZL4]

LOL wow

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

kkslider5552000

lol, Sony don't have to do anything.

Honestly, I think the thing that really confuses me is that the main companies on that are Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft...AND ATLUS?! I mean, I like Atlus but it's really bizarre to me that they're the main 3rd party shown off here.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

LzWinky

It could be Atlus and Sega

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Henmii

I was thinking: Maybe some Prince of Persia acrobatics could also work for Zelda!

Henmii

MixMasterMudkip

I hope all that space is to fit all the demo booths for all the new games they are unveiling.

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter:

Henmii

As for the other rumors

Castlevanina Symphony of Night 2 on the 3DS: Probably wishful thinking

Metroid Huntering on the 3DS: A 2.5 D metroid could be fun. The title is fake though, since it isn't proper English. Next level huh? Not a obvious choice, but Luigi's mansion 2 was great fun.

Starfox on the Wii U, made by Platinum: This rumor is just based on that fake title screen from some months back. But it would be cool if it happened though. A mix of Starfox adventures (or should I say Starfox Assault) and Starfox 64?! Expect some crazy on the ground action!

Miyamoto's new IP Avalon X: I am not sure if Miyamoto wants to do another medieval game, and if so it probably would be casual. But I like to get positively surprised!

Zelda shard of nightmare: Nice title. But light and dark world AGAIN?! A well, we'll see how they do it this time!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

kkslider5552000

"I'm hoping Avalon X would be an improved sequel to Avalon Code" - no one except me

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SparkOfSpirit

Warruz wrote:

Blast wrote:

Castlevanina: Symphony of Night 2 IS coming to 3DS.

I find this one hard to believe , the Lord of Shadows series while not the Castlevania series I am sure most of us want it, is however the one Konami wants as it has sold the best compared to other entries. Not only that but there is even an article going over how the producer of the lord of shadows series believes the 2d castlevania days are dead.

Igarashi has also left Konami. There's no more 2D Castlevania team at Konami which makes this pretty unlikely.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Sleepingmudkip

I only care about

1.FEXSMT

2.Ruby & Sapphire remakes

3.....nothing else

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

LzWinky

I hear this rumor that Reggie will show up, then kick our ***, take our names, then make great games. Source HERE (literally)!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Dreamz

Unca_Lz wrote:

I hear this rumor that Reggie will show up, then kick our ***, take our names, then make great games. Source HERE (literally)!

I heard that his body is ready.

Edited on by Dreamz

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

shingi_70

Yay more puzzles and dragons.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.