Forums

Topic: A Music Thread

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 2,048

StarBoy91

Mad Max: Fury Road - "Brother in Arms (Extended)" by Junkie XL

Today I saw Mad Max: Fury Road in theatres, and it was a spectacular ride from beginning to end, imo. The scenery, the cinematography, the practical stunts, the practically non-stop action, the visual tone, the narrative, the acting, its sheer relentlessness, everything about it was wow; mesmerizing! I also thoroughly got engrossed by Junkie XL's soundtrack, the song I linked to being the theme that impressed me the most (though it might work best when seen in context with the scene, but is still fun to listen to). I also saw it in 3D, which actually was quite good.

To each their own

To each their own

MERG

My new favorite mother-son duo...well, really the only mother-son duo out there...

Madisen Ward and Mommabear.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

CanisWolfred

Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son

I'm fairly sure I've heard this song a zillion times on the radio, yet when I listened to it on Youtube the other day, it felt like I was hearing it for the first time (definitely a difference between passive and active listening). It's a gorgeous song, that's for sure. I need to find more from this band. I'm sure I've heard more than a few hits of theirs before but didn't register the band playing it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

rolLTheDice

If you're anything like me this song won't get out of your head for quite a while.
amazing Live-Band too

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Vinny

"True Survivor" from the movie Kung Fury. It's a very funny 30 minute indie short that pays homage to 80's movies, culture, series and music. You can watch it on YT.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Dizzy_Boy

Just been drifting through youtube to find some good music, gonna drop these here for your listening pleasure..

Bonobo - Silver

Quantic - Not So Blue
Mop Mop - Ash
Caravan Palace - Dragons
Cibelle - Underneath The Mango Tree

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Hendesu

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Dizzy_Boy

I'll understand if this gets taken down, but I had to share this.
As per usual on my travels around youtube listening to music I've not heard before, I stumbled across this in the suggestions list, a country song with questionable subject matter.
I'm not really a fan of country myself, so my perceptions of the style of music doesn't really include lyrics about smoking weed. Intrigued by the title of the song I had to listen.
Ashley Monroe - Weed instead of roses

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

clvr

7 Billion People All Alive At Once by And So I Watch You From Afar (with the Ulster Orchestra)

Clover.

My Nintendo: clvr51 | Nintendo Network ID: clvr51

CanisWolfred

Muse - Assassin

Haven't listened to a lot of Muse, but I'm under the impression they don't usually make music that starts out sounding like it belongs in a Mortal Kombat movie. Not that I'm complaining of course. Definitely one of the better songs I've heard from them (and on the same album as Kinghts of Cydonia, to boot!).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic