Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 2,604

Octane

@Anti-Matter I think he got the notification...

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with that image of DOOM (assuming that's the article you're talking about), nor do I think there's anything wrong with the word itself. It's not like it's a swear word or anything, it's just a regular word.

Octane

Anti-Matter

@Octane
I mean the image that displayed as News cover.
I saw an Explicit blood & violence portrayed on that screenshot.
For some peoples like me, that was disturbing.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Um...
To Editor / Moderators here, would you please Censored the screenshot image of "mood" games (read "mood" reversely) ?
The latest News of that game has Very Disturbing (Vulgar Sadistic Violence ) image.
I joined on Nintendolife because i trust there are Mostly Appropriate games from Nintendo, but lately..... there are some Rated 18+ games that RUINED this site.
For some peoples who cares about appropriate games, by using INAPPROPRIATE screenshots as News or any Articles, that was very disappointing.

I suggest, give a Turn Off button for each articles, so if we don't want to see some articles, just press the button "Hide This Article" and we can read articles here with Heavily censored.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Matthew010

@Anti-Matter I understand you don't like 18+ rated games (such as the just-announced Doom Eternal) but have articles on them really ruined the site?

Matthew010

Anti-Matter

@Matthew010
When i press Home button on this site, i have to Quickly scroll down the articles very Fast to avoid seeing those disturbing image.
Such a frustrating for me, because i cannot check specific articles Safely without get disturbed by those rated 18+ existence.
Last time, this site advertised a very disturbing rated 18+ game so when you scrolled down the articles, you kept being forced to see that disgusting image.
Nintendo is NOT Sony, don't advertise such a Disgusting game like on PS4.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter just scroll down faster.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Tasuki

@Therad Ah gotcha I thought you meant classic consoles in the general you know like a section to discuss Atari, Sega Genesis, Neo Geo etc. not the NES or SNES Classic. Only thing though is if that does happen, I probably won't be the only one confused

@Anti-Matter Someone change this guy's diaper and get him a bottle πŸ˜›

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Anti-Matter

@Tasuki
"Someone change this guy's diaper and get him a bottle πŸ˜› "

Untitled

Anti-Matter

Therad

Octane wrote:

@Therad You're not the first one to suggest something like that. I'm all for it. Maybe include the Classic consoles in the "General Nintendo" section. I mean, how many are they going to release after the SNES Classic? I don't think there's one coming this year.

I don't know, they could theoretically release most consoles as classics. Even things like the game boy or game and watch could become classics. It all depends on how much effort Nintendo will to put into it.

Therad

Anti-Matter

@Octane
Um....
Could you tell to writer of the latest Switch games News to Censor that Disgusting Gory picture ?
It was Extremely Disturbing to be seen by accidentaly.
Please tell to journalists here to NOT Posting Inappropriate images here.
If the Users could be Warned by doing so, i think the Journalists here could be Warned too for posting Extremely Inappropriate images.
This is Nintendo site anyway, Not a website with Tons of Disgusting rated 18+ games.

Anti-Matter

Octane

@Anti-Matter It's a website about Nintendo, that includes the Nintendo Switch and all the games that come to the system.

And again, I'm just a moderator. Even if I wanted to, there's nothing I can do about it. You should ask the writers in question about it, or @antdickens.

Octane

antdickens

@Anti-Matter sorry, but we're not going to change our approach to this on Nintendo Life. As Octane says, we cover all games on Switch, including those that are rated 18+.

If you don't want to view this games like this, then we suggest you go to other websites, sorry!

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox | Time Extension

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

Lroy

Hey NintendoLife staff, I wondered if someone could direct this question onto Alex for me. I noticed he often has what appear to be Nintendo character themed canvasses behind him in his videos. I am trying to find out where to buy something similar as a b'day gift for a relative. If he could offer any advice in this regard it would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Apologies if this is not the correct thread for such queries.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Lroy

@antdickens Perfect. Thanks πŸ‘

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

NintonicGamer

Dark themes for websites are becoming popular, do you think NintendoLife needs a dark theme or a night mode?

NintonicGamer

the_shpydar

I suppose a night mode option would be okay, though personally i can't stand them. Reading white text on black background (which tends to be the standard for dark/night modes) seriously bothers my eyes after more than a minute.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic