Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 8,421 to 8,440 of 9,620

MechaPikachu

@twinArmageddons Way ahead of you. I've been keeping track of your progress for some time now but no way you're alone.

These are not the codes you are looking for.

Petitlife935

I can't wait till you can break and place a bottom block and jump! sure they can add run and mods, but not jump? I mean c'mon

Petitlife935

InsertPi

@Petitlife935 what version might you be playing? You can play the latest version of Minecraft DS here.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Slayer

damolii wrote:

0Games wrote:

I've been waiting to do this for a year. And now I've started, so my new project will be revealed...
Ghost Scrolls I: Rise has now been started. I got the menu all set up, and cmart might join the team. I'll be planning more than one game. If you want to help, go ahead, it is much appreciated. Once we all finish the first one and I start GS2: Awakening and you don't want to help, it's not like the army, you can drop out whenever you like. Even during the development for GS1, you can stop helping when you want.

Um...... might you need assistance in the form of music?

You couldn't be more... right...
So if anyone wants to help with Ghost Scrolls, tell me.

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

damolii

0Games wrote:

damolii wrote:

0Games wrote:

I've been waiting to do this for a year. And now I've started, so my new project will be revealed...
Ghost Scrolls I: Rise has now been started. I got the menu all set up, and cmart might join the team. I'll be planning more than one game. If you want to help, go ahead, it is much appreciated. Once we all finish the first one and I start GS2: Awakening and you don't want to help, it's not like the army, you can drop out whenever you like. Even during the development for GS1, you can stop helping when you want.

XDXDXD..... (regains composure) sign me on -_-

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

Slayer

damolii wrote:

0Games wrote:

damolii wrote:

0Games wrote:

XDXDXD..... (regains composure) sign me on -_-

All right...
So, I think we can just choose some things we specialize at that we can do for the project, such as programming, and more than one person can program so don't worry about getting left out of that
I've gotten the main menu and I can do a bit of the game startup. It seems as though you want to do music, so if you want to do that, go ahead.

damolii

0Games wrote:

I've gotten the main menu and I can do a bit of the game startup. It seems as though you want to do music, so if you want to do that, go ahead.

You are correct in that assumption. Now, if I'm gonna make music, I need to know what sort of sprite quality and background the music will have to match.....

HappyHappyist

someone should make an Earthbound clone on here, but everything is painted blue.

blue, blue.

Edited on by HappyHappyist

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

LeviCelJir

HappyHappyist wrote:

someone should make an Earthbound clone on here, but everything is painted blue, blue blue.

What the.... Why blue?

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

damolii

LeviCelJir wrote:

HappyHappyist wrote:

someone should make an Earthbound clone on here, but everything is painted blue, blue blue.

What the.... Why blue?

Have you read his signature???

LeviCelJir

Yes... but it's very weird.

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

HappyHappyist

we will not be ignored.
Untitled
blue blue.

Edited on by HappyHappyist

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Pixelrobin

BLUUEEE!!!

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

InsertPi

Red FTW!!!

New plan for Minecraft DS: language support! German, Japanese, and French are pretty much a certainty, but I am still looking for someone who could possibly do Spanish. Will anyone volunteer to make a Spanish translation (when I am ready)?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

damolii

IAmAPersson wrote:

Red FTW!!!

New plan for Minecraft DS: language support! German, Japanese, and French are pretty much a certainty, but I am still looking for someone who could possibly do Spanish. Will anyone volunteer to make a Spanish translation (when I am ready)?

I can try!!! XD Seriously though, I can help if you need it.

damolii

No one's posted in a while so I thought I would take this opportunity to post my recent song. I know I shouldn't just post one song, but I'm too anxious to hear feedback XD. @swordx, if you think it's nice, you can try it on your menu, or wherever you think it fits

http://imgur.com/5xThTRt

Edited on by damolii

InsertPi

@JLMan I just remembered that German has the following letters that are not supported by PTC: ä, ö, ü, ß. What should I do? I can (informally) replace "ß" with "ss" but I don't know what to do about the umlaut (double dotted) letters.

ShadowGame

IAmAPersson wrote:

@JLMan I just remembered that German has the following letters that are not supported by PTC: ä, ö, ü, ß. What should I do? I can (informally) replace "ß" with "ss" but I don't know what to do about the umlaut (double dotted) letters.

Oh, that's easy. Instead of ä, you wright ae. Instead of ö. You wright oe and instead of ü, you wright ue. That's all.

ShadowGame

Slayer

If I haven't been posting I got Battlefield 4 with a boss new PC. I'm also learning Latin so I have my hands full.
@damolii Sprite quality and background...? I feel like I don't know what I'm doing... Why do you need that?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic