Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 8,401 to 8,420 of 9,620

MechaPikachu

@Fadeintodust have you tried something like "IF (BUTTON()==128) AND (BTRIG()==1) THEN VALUE =VALUE+1" and "IF (BUTTON()==128) AND (BTRIG==2) THEN VALUE=VALUE-1" on another line? If it's a trigger that you're looking to use, try setting another IF statement stating when a certain event will take place like, "IF VALUE=1 THEN {GOTO, GOSUB,or other command} ELSE {COMMAND}" and reset the value of your variable in a subroutine or in your main loop if needed.

These are not the codes you are looking for.

MechaPikachu

@twinArmageddons glad to see someone is as obsessed with AoT as I am here. I had an idea to possibly create a simple, dumbed down version of Final Fantasy in the theme of AoT but I'm definitely not of that skill level yet.

damolii

Yea... that. XD

Anyways I posted my entry for the contest. It's only music and PRINT. though......

P.S: It's called "Merry " including the "".

Edited on by damolii

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

Pixelrobin

@randomous how do you control quarter, full and half notes in mml?

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

MechaPikachu

@Bluerobin2 You need to place the number designating the length of the note after the name of the note in the MML.
Ex. B1 is a whole note, C2 is a half note, F#4 is a quarter, G8 is an eighth...etc, etc. Might I add, if you need to make a note last for two bars, you'll use "&" like "B1&B1" lasts for 8 counts.

Pixelrobin

Oh thanks! I knew about the slur thought

MechaPikachu

@Bluerobin2 You're welcome! And I was just adding it in just in case.

twinArmageddons

MechaPikachu wrote:

@twinArmageddons glad to see someone is as obsessed with AoT as I am here. I had an idea to possibly create a simple, dumbed down version of Final Fantasy in the theme of AoT but I'm definitely not of that skill level yet.

i thought i was the only one
if you like aot then you should try aottg
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_on_Titan_Tribute_Game
[shameless advertising]

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

Slayer

MCDS lag reduction? I downloaded 1.9 and my FPS is about 1 or 2. I need better FPS.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

InsertPi

0Games wrote:

MCDS lag reduction? I downloaded 1.9 and my FPS is about 1 or 2. I need better FPS.

The lag reduction only helps when you adjust video settings. My video settings:

Quality : 8-10
Raytracer: off
Screen Width: ~2/3

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Pixelrobin

The Wiki Holiday theme contest is over! Comunity votes starting saturday! Vote guys! Also check out my horrible mess of a game - "Winter Shopping Spree"!

What? A link? No, you go on the wiki and find it so you can see the other entries.

Pixelrobin

I'm now official graphic designer of the PTC wiki!

I made the new logo and making a new background!

Thanks Brian!

damolii

Bluerobin2 wrote:

What? A link? No, you go on the wiki and find it so you can see the other entries.

...Now I feel bad for putting my link.,...

Slayer

I've been waiting to do this for a year. And now I've started, so my new project will be revealed...
Ghost Scrolls I: Rise has now been started. I got the menu all set up, and cmart might join the team. I'll be planning more than one game. If you want to help, go ahead, it is much appreciated. Once we all finish the first one and I start GS2: Awakening and you don't want to help, it's not like the army, you can drop out whenever you like. Even during the development for GS1, you can stop helping when you want.

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

damolii

0Games wrote:

I've been waiting to do this for a year. And now I've started, so my new project will be revealed...
Ghost Scrolls I: Rise has now been started. I got the menu all set up, and cmart might join the team. I'll be planning more than one game. If you want to help, go ahead, it is much appreciated. Once we all finish the first one and I start GS2: Awakening and you don't want to help, it's not like the army, you can drop out whenever you like. Even during the development for GS1, you can stop helping when you want.

Um...... might you need assistance in the form of music?

Fadeintodust

MechaPikachu wrote:

@Fadeintodust have you tried something like "IF (BUTTON()==128) AND (BTRIG()==1) THEN VALUE =VALUE+1" and "IF (BUTTON()==128) AND (BTRIG==2) THEN VALUE=VALUE-1" on another line? If it's a trigger that you're looking to use, try setting another IF statement stating when a certain event will take place like, "IF VALUE=1 THEN {GOTO, GOSUB,or other command} ELSE {COMMAND}" and reset the value of your variable in a subroutine or in your main loop if needed.

If I were to use BUTTON()==1 instead of AND, wouldn't that just make it so that the value changes, only if those buttons were pressed?

But yeah, that was what I was trying to do from the start, it's just that, IF (BUTTON() AND 128) AND (BTRIG AND 2) wouldn't work for some reason.

Fadeintodust

Espurr

Announcing Inksoul! Look for it on program announcement at the wiki.

"The heart has reasons the mind knows nothing of."-Blaise Pascal
Pokemon X Friend Code:3883-5184-5725
Safari: Grass
Pokemon: Pansage, Sawsbuck (Spring), Gogoat.

TexMurphy

@Fadintodust
X=100:CLS
@LOOP
B=BUTTON()
IF B==129 THEN X=X+1
IF B==130 THEN X=X-1
LOCATE 0,0 : ? " "
LOCATE 0,0 : ? X
VSYNC 10
GOTO @LOOP

TexMurphy