Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,621 to 6,640 of 9,620

Slayer

Xtremetdifan wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

@programmerpro they are usually NOT this slow. I don't know why we are all being so quiet. Maybe...someone is planning a big surprise and I don't know about it?

heh heh heh...

You caught us...
We were planning a party...

Edit: I scanned Tristones.
I see what everyone means by the loading time. O_O
And for IAmAPerson if you want to scan it, it's on the wiki:
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Tristones

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

InsertPi

Me before getting Tristones:
How long can this be?

Me after playing Tristones:
The only thing longer than that is my random 3d terrain generator!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

TAINT_Zzyex

twinArmageddons wrote:

i just released version 0.05 of my attack on titan game c:
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_on_Titan_Tribute_Game
i added a limited amount of swords, swords can break if you hit titans too much, better 3dmg physics, left attacking, scrolling background, respawning after you die, easier to hit the titans, and an option to change the music volume
it's still very buggy though

cant scan them could you make some new codes?

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Pixelrobin

@IamAPerson I'm commiting all my time to my Wiki contest submission. I must beat @iprice's beutiful creation! Syntax is simple. Watch the "Hello World!" video on my YouTube channel and check it out. I reccomend watching it in hd. Graphic commands? Shouldn't take too long to do. IF statement? Maybe. Maybe not. You only have 21 lines and every math operation needs to be done seperatly (ie. ADD()). Bottom screen and buttons will NOT be supported due to ports.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Slayer

IAmAPerson wrote:

Me before getting Tristones:
How long can this be?

Me after playing Tristones:
The only thing longer than that is my random 3d terrain generator!

Lol...
Before and after up in here, huh?

InsertPi

@Bluerobin2 well, can you post what you have right now? I can't wait. >.< Srry if I'm rushing you.

How should I do the fog for minecraft DS? I'm making fog to go along with render distance. I'm looking for the best looks (@Leviceljir) with the fastest method (@randomous and @calc84maniac)

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

LeviCelJir

Huh what? What am I needed for?

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

GraphicGenius

@IAmAPerson I downloaded the latest version of your game and it was great! But if you need to do any bug fixes I have something to tell you:
When I'm on the front page and I press the Credits button it brings me to the chat area. I checked the source code but it was to complex for me.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

InsertPi

@programmerpro I am aware of that glitch. I'm gonna fix it in the big "bug fix update" aka Beta 1.6. I will attempt to fix all the bugs that exist in the game in that update.

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

@programmerpro I am aware of that glitch. I'm gonna fix it in the big "bug fix update" aka Beta 1.6. I will attempt to fix all the bugs that exist in the game in that update.

Wait Don't get rid of the cool glitchs like being able to run through blocks! Its useful for adventure maps...

Gimmemorecoinz

da da da internet isn't out yet ehehehe

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

Slayer

Is anyone waiting for the release of Gladiators? I'm thinking of doing something really insane that those people won't like.
FYI: This insane act will get Apocalypse Rising out faster.

Edited on by Slayer

Pixelrobin

@Gimmiemorecoinz CHECK YOUR SMASH BROS WIKI PAGE OR PAGE 176 ON THIS TOPIC FOR A BANNER I MADE AS A GRP. Sorry for caps. I need to get his attention.

Edited on by Pixelrobin

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

InsertPi

Leviceljir wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

programmerpro I am aware of that glitch. I'm gonna fix it in the big "bug fix update" aka Beta 1.6. I will attempt to fix all the bugs that exist in the game in that update.

Wait Don't get rid of the cool glitchs like being able to run through blocks! Its useful for adventure maps...

Wait, what?!

Slayer

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

programmerpro I am aware of that glitch. I'm gonna fix it in the big "bug fix update" aka Beta 1.6. I will attempt to fix all the bugs that exist in the game in that update.

Wait, what?!

I am so trying that!
Aw, it doesn't work...
Now, is anybody waiting for Gladiators?

Edited on by Slayer

InsertPi

@0Games it does work. I just did it like 10 times. Well, there's another to-be-fixed glitch for 1.6! (@Leviceljir you shouldn't've said anything)

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

@0Games it does work. I just did it like 10 times. Well, there's another to-be-fixed glitch for 1.6! (@Leviceljir you shouldn't've said anything)

aw you have to ruin the fun don't you D:

Slayer

Okay, since nobody answers I'll just do the insane thing now. Unless someone does something...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic