Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,774

KnucklesSonic8

Get X-Scape for sure. Look into Starship Defense as well.

KnucklesSonic8

Birdman

@rayword - I second X-Scape and Starship Defense. Additionally, I reccomend Bejeweled Twist, Dark Void Zero, Digger Dan & Kaboom and A Kappa's Trail, which, if you buy all of them, will leave you with 100 points leftover.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Bassman_Q

X-Scape, Starship Defense, A Kappa's Trail, D-Tank, Number Battle, and Thorium Wars. All really great DSiWare gems that I still play today.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

slidecage

2000 pts to blow this week thinking
the new baseball game that comes out monday
Shapo (has anyone played this)

leaves me with 1000 pts
Thinking (has anyone played any of these and are worth the points

earth saver

my little resaranut
any poker game that might be worth the points
any of the newer 200 to 500 pt games

thanks

slidecage

slidecage

Shapo shocking i like it alot

thouse with ebay and paypal... groupon is having a 15 buck ebay gift card for 7....

i was able to buy a few ds point cards for 18 shipped - 15 gift card + 7 paid for the groupon thing

picking up 2000 pt cards for around 10 bucks = AWESOME

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

slidecage

finally what looks like a good action RPG game is coming

ANONYMOUS NOTES CHAPTER 1 --FROM THE ABYSS 200 pts APRIL 4

Play serious! A true action RPG! Round up the troop of monsters coming to get you!
A real action RPG with preeminent exhilaration set inside an infinitely-extending dungeon. Sweep away the monsters wriggling in many places and get at defeating a strong boss monster lurking at the deepest portion of the dungeon. Even after the boss monster is defeated, the dungeon re-creates itself using an automatic system, so the player can try new games over and over.

Using the skill called Soul Capture, the male character can take away the magic and other skills from the monsters, as well as weapons and shields to power up. It is very exhilarating to strengthen the character combining the equipments and skills, then crushing the monsters in a sweep. The player can enjoy the simple, and yet profound, world of From The Abyss, Anonymous Notes

Wonder how many chapers and how they will allow you to move your save data from chapter to chapter..... for 200 pts even its short its something hopefully that baseball game is 200 pts too

slidecage

Bassman_Q

^ For a second I thought that was an April Fool's joke. But then I looked at the date posted. Is it truly gonna be 200 pts.?

Bassman_Q

slidecage

seems they came out in japan last year was 2 of them

Anonymous Notes: Daiishou - From The Abyss
Anonymous Notes: Dainishou - From the Abyss

now i haveno clue how many parts they broke up each one into....

slidecage

slidecage

picked up

From the abyss and the baseball game today

baseball game seems like its going to be a Very long game (dont know if stats will carry over from year to year though) you play a normal baseball game but give directions instead of swinging the bat or tossing the ball. you have to play though all 9 innings though (or more) game took like 10 or 15 mins to play a single game with no way to save between the game (meaning you need to play the entire game)

starting playing FROM THE ABYSS and started to think this reminds me of something ......................DUH
its just a water down verison of FROM THE ABYSS DS CART game
as far as i can tell you can NOT LEVEL UP in the download verison but you really cant pass it up for 200 pts
but depending on how many chapters they put out i might rather buy the full game for around 10 or under

will admit though i have not played much of the game so really cant tell you how long it will take you.. of if it difference from the ds cart base play much.. i know on the cart you start with 100 hp on the DOwnload you start at 1000 and dont see any Exp growth. also i think the entire CART base game was very short ( i think i beat the Cart in like 10 hours so you know the download is going to be a lot shorter then that
but its one of the better 200 pt game..

so from the abyss i say GO for if you want a nice rpg (hack and slash ) game on the go.. for 200 pts you cant pass it up so the baseball game from what i played i would say its worth the 500 pts as well

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

KnucklesSonic8

Yeah, Absolute Baseball is interesting so far.

KnucklesSonic8

Bassman_Q

Just bought From the Abyss today to celebrate the 2-year anniversary of my DSi. It's pretty polished, but you can tell that it came straight from the cart version. It felt repetitive, but it's not bad by any means; I actually like it more than I do Zenonia, which (imo), is an over-rated RPG that was meh-worthy at best.

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q

slidecage

baseball game does have some stat errors.. like when you go into games... maybe im wrong but i thought it baseball it would say

Team won lost behind
A 8 - 0
B 7-1 1
c 5-3 3

this game shows
A 8-0
B 7-1 1
C 5-3 2

meaning how far behind C is from B and not from The leader.. still fun though ....also dont know why I can destroy a team that is 9-2 but get creammed by a team that is 1-11

slidecage

slidecage

after about 25 games of baseball it starting to get boring (got my moneys worth) but i got one dude all up to S stats and they still can not hit a homerun yet someone with E stats does ?

most of the time the S stat person strikes out .... still wondering if all stats carry over to the next season.. (doubtful)

slidecage

slidecage

HEADS UP ON FACEBOOK

Airport Mania
‎4.25.2011 - Mark that date! Airport Mania: First Flight has just cleared Nintendo DSiWare testing and will be released in North America on April 25th for 200 Nintendo points!

that is INSANE it made it out for 200 pts... though tfor sure it be 500 or even 800 since the SINGLE play mode what came out a few months back was 200.....

slidecage

iphys

Sweet! I think I might have read at one point that it will have fewer levels, but for 200 points I can't complain.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

slidecage

heads up at nintendo

What is werid i wonder if they forgot about APRIL 11 or there is no releases

DodoGo! Robo APRIL 18

CAPTAIN SUB APRIL 18 200 pts
Get the Full Experience
Game OverviewGO Series presents Captain Sub from Tom Create.
Take control of a yellow submarine equipped with a mechanical arm that can grab treasure off the sea floor. Explore an underwater labyrinth of caverns and caves littered with treasures but surrounded by deadly sea creatures.
Fire missiles forwards to attack creatures in front and launch missiles upwards to fend off the dangers from above.
Keep an eye out for keys to unlock doors to deeper caverns as you gradually make your way to the hidden chamber where the giant underwater boss awaits.
Features

• Search the depths of the sea for lost treasure
  • Use missiles to attack enemies
  • Discover deep chambers and underwater bosses

MUSIC ON VOL 2 APRIL 18 200pts

Game OverviewBravissimo!
The entire orchestra follows your performance of 15 great classics.
By playing each day, your ability may increase.
Earn the bronze, silver and gold medals for each song, completing all different levels.
A simplified music score is shown on the upper screen and a full piano keyboard on the touch screen, guiding beginners note by note on their first steps.

Songs included:

• Air on the G string (J. S. Bach)
  • Frühlingslied Op. 62 (F. Mendelssohn)
  • Gymnopédie No. 1 (E. Satie)
  • La Campanella (F. Liszt)
  • Gnossienne No. 1 (E. Satie)
  • Pavane for a dead Princess (M. Ravel)
  • Rêverie (C. Debussy)
  • Piano Concerto No. 1 (P. I. Tchaikovsky)
  • Etude Op 25 No. 1 (F. Chopin)
  • Of foreign lands and peoples Op 15 (R. Schumann)
  • Impromptus Op 142 D. 935/2 (F. Schubert)
  • Impromptus Op 90 D. 899/3 (F. Schubert)
  • The Seasons Op 37 June (P. I. Tchaikovsky)
  • The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers (P. I. Tchaikovsky)
  • The 4 Seasons: Winter 2. Largo (A. Vivaldi)
    Features
  • Perform 15 great classics
  • Simplified music score
  • Full piano keyboard on touch screen
  • Guides beginners note by note

AIRPORT MANIA APRIL 25 200 PTS DAY ONE BUY FOR ME
Pack your bags for a trip through the skies in Airport Mania! Travel through 8 amusing airports while you land a variety of planes, purchase upgrades, and avoid delays. Stay on your toes as some planes carry precious cargo and will need to land in a hurry, while others might need a trip to the repair shop. But, with good planning, you're sure to make it to the gate on time! With unique challenges, whimsical characters, and fun that will put a smile on your face, Airport Mania is one flight you can't miss!
Features

• 8 airports / each with multiple stages
  • Use earnings to help upgrade your airport
  • Unique challenges and whimsical characters

INCHWORM amimation APRIL 25 500pts
Inchworm Animation is the only full-featured paint and animation system for Nintendo DSi. Five years in development, Inchworm Animation lets you create mind-blowing digital paintings and animations in the palm of your hand.
Use the Nintendo DSi Camera to record video, stop-motion animation and time-lapse photography. Paint with transparency and smooth antialiased brushes. Create images up to 9999x9999 pixels! An easy-to-use pattern editor lets you make cool repeating patterns for use in your artwork. Other tools include onionskin, 6-level zoom, cut/paste/rotate, undo, and shape primitives.
Inchworm Animation's sophisticated layer system allows you to create structured animated scenes. Each layer can have its own independent frame loop. You can even draw on your animation as it plays!
Comprehensive tutorials will show you the ropes. When you're done, export your masterpieces to the SD card.
Features

• Full-featured handheld paint and animation system
  • Shoot video, time-lapse and stop-motion
  • Create images up to 9999 x 9999 pixels in size
  • Export your masterpieces to the SD card

if thats it for APRIL at least i only spent 900 pts this month (airport mania 200) (baseball 500) from the abyss 200

slidecage

rayword45

Any good 200 pointers? I need 2 more. Right now I'm thinking

Primrose
Army Defender
Electroplankton Beatnes

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

rayword45

Already got those.

This is a signature.