Forums

Topic: Update: Welcome to our new Moderators!

Posts 201 to 220 of 466

LaserdiscGal

My name is Amiibo (formally Pokefraker)

I currently host the Community Podcast with Austin (whom's username slips my mind) and was a moderator on the Terrariaonline forums before coming over to nintendo life.

I think I'd be a good moderator because I'm an active reader of the forums, I help out when I can- or direct people to the proper threads. I also have a massive love for nintendo, but still keep an open mind to other companies.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

TeeJay

Amiibo wrote:

I currently host the Community Podcast with Austin (whom's username slips my mind) and was a moderator on the Terrariaonline forums before coming over to nintendo life.

I think I'd be a good moderator because I'm an active reader of the forums, I help out when I can- or direct people to the proper threads. I also have a massive love for nintendo, but still keep an open mind to other companies.

You need to send your application to the mods via email. Send it to [email protected]

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MsJubilee

Gridatttack wrote:

too much posts per day to read...

Wait they actually read all the posts people make?Wow i can't believe they haven't lost their sanity.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

LzWinky

Amiibo wrote:

Feel free to apply using the e-mail link [email protected]

midnafanboy wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

too much posts per day to read...

Wait they actually read all the posts people make?Wow i can't believe they haven't lost their sanity.

You get used to it after 6 years of being here

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Inkling

MorphMarron wrote:

Then again, they're looking to add more people to the mod team, which means less work for each one.

Very true. I'm sure @TingLz would love that, seeing as he's the most active mod

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Red_XIII

In political discussion I would probably only block the side I didn't like. I would make a bad mod. +1 @CanisWolfred Mod.

Red_XIII

LzWinky

Use the chit chat thread for the fun posts

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SomeBitTripFan

Suggestion: Whoever becomes mod should have the responsibility of cleaning up the Favorite VGM thread.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

LaserdiscGal

Lol I feel stupid, that's what I get for reading this post first thing in the morning.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Inkling

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Suggestion: Whoever becomes mod should have the responsibility of cleaning up the Favorite VGM thread.

That thread completely died a while back, it's sorta like a ghost town O.o

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

LzWinky

Just a few more.

Also, we will stop taking applications tomorrow night at around 7 pm central. We may or may not need more time for deliberation, but more announcements will be made soon. Thanks for the interest everyone.

Edited on by LzWinky

Tasuki

Don't know if this means much but my top picks for mod would be in no particular order

Tee Jay
Undead Terror
MorphMarron

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Undead_terror

Tasuki wrote:

Don't know if this means much but my top picks for mod would be in no particular order

Tee Jay
Unread Terror
MorphMarron

Unread Terror would be a real terror for a mod! imagine making someone a mod who don't read posts and don't read any plea of help, starting deleting everyones posts and such making it a terror for all!

Also what happened with some of the old mods, I remember some that use to have a badge but no longer has one, I assume they no longer wanted to be a mod?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi

I would like to be a mod, but breaking the rules is much more fun.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

WiiWareWave

Sorry @TingLz I have to pull out due to personal issues, but don't worry I'll still be around.
Sorry for the sudden withdrawal.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Sorry @TingLz I have to pull out due to personal issues, but don't worry I'll still be around.
Sorry for the sudden withdrawal.

It's not a problem Neko.

Tasuki

Undead_terror wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Tee Jay
Unread Terror
MorphMarron

Unread Terror would be a real terror for a mod! imagine making someone a mod who don't read posts and don't read any plea of help, starting deleting everyones posts and such making it a terror for all!

Also what happened with some of the old mods, I remember some that use to have a badge but no longer has one, I assume they no longer wanted to be a mod?

Ha Ha Ha I guess thats what I get for typing that on my phone. Stupid phone.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.