Forums

Topic: Update: Welcome to our new Moderators!

Posts 181 to 200 of 466

the_shpydar

BadKitty wrote:

TingLz wrote:

What do you mean "would be"? >:[

Oh come now lzzy we both know if you became a mod you'd ban people for fun change name's and posts. Specially to me cause all I turned you down for all those dates you wanted. u__u

I'm sorry you are the bird I am the cat you are my hairball and that is that~
Teehee I did a rythme~
But I do commend you for not cursing out at people like you do in TC.

What happens in TC stays in TC!

Except my bald sexiness.

That is universal and goes everywhere, so as to spread the love throughout the galaxy.

Spread it like butter.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

CrazyOtto

I'd better better at administrating my own smaller forums than moderating forums for a bigger site owned by other people.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Super_Gravy

Can you vote yourself many times for recommendation?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

LzWinky

You can vote for yourself as much as you want! The points don't really matter in the end though

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Super_Gravy

TingLz wrote:

You can vote for yourself as much as you want! The points don't really matter in the end though

Sweet! Can I vote for you as well?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

LzWinky

Yes, vote for me!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Tingle will be the prettiest prom queen of all time.

As long as there's no buckets of mysterious red liquids involved.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

Fine. Bring the green potions instead. We'll have a very magical night

Joeynator3000

....slowly backs out of thread >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SheldonRandoms

Since we're allowed to vote for ourselves..........
Untitled

@SHELDONRANDOMS HAS THE MOST VOTES, @SHELDONRANDOMS IS THE MOD OF THE YEAR, LET THE FRYERS BE REVVED UP FOR HIS BADGE OF MODERATION!!!!!

P.S. Those are all users here =w=

@RandomlyPikachu =W=

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

^I'd vote for him, he seems like the purrfect person(thing?) for the job AND is swelltastic!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LzWinky

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

@SHELDONRANDOMS HAS THE MOST VOTES, @SHELDONRANDOMS IS THE MOD OF THE YEAR, LET THE FRYERS BE REVVED UP FOR HIS BADGE OF MODERATION!!!!!

@RandomlyPikachu =W=

Lz denied application. Sheldon took over 5000 damage. It was super effective! One hit KO!

Also, I want to take this time to remind everyone that if you still want to apply, there will still be a couple of days to send in the e-mail (see first post).

Edited on by LzWinky

JunkosBoobies

Well crap, can't even apply because I'm under the age limit. Looking back, I wouldn't even make a good mod anyways. I was the biggest moron on NL for a long time, so I'm seriously astounded I wasn't banned more than once. Still, good luck to anyone who apply.

...before you ask, I don't vote for nobody...maybe...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Undead_terror

TingLz wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

@RandomlyPikachu =W=

Lz denied application. Sheldon took over 5000 damage. It was super effective! One hit KO!

Undead revives Sheldon. Sheldon turned into a zombie. Sheldon bites Lz. zombie apocalypse breaks out in NL. the festival of brains begins!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Undead_terror wrote:

TingLz wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

@RandomlyPikachu =W=

Undead revives Sheldon. Sheldon turned into a zombie. Sheldon bites Lz. zombie apocalypse breaks out in NL. the festival of brains begins!

Sanya can fly, she leaves the world of NL owo

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SheldonRandoms

Sanya wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

TingLz wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

@RandomlyPikachu =W=

Sanya can fly, she leaves the world of NL owo

With NL being a zombie apocalypse now, we'll need a new mod to help out, and eye just now the perfect one for the job, @Undead_Terror, he won't disappoint! ;3

Gridatttack

I wonder how the current mods dont go insane. It seems like impossible to properly fully moderate this place.

Too many derps, spam posts, too much posts per day to read...

Also, just a word. Usually asking for mod applications is a bad idea. People can write BS and lie.

They did this in a place I ended being an admin, and in the end, those who where picked turned out to be children who were power hungry.

Edited on by Gridatttack

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

LzWinky

Gridatttack wrote:

I wonder how the current mods dont go insane. It seems like impossible to properly fully moderate this place.

Too many derps, spam posts, too much posts per day to read...

Also, just a word. Usually asking for mod applications is a bad idea. People can write BS and lie.

They did this in a place I ended being an admin, and in the end, those who where picked turned out to be children who were power hungry.

If they write BS and lie, they won't last very long. We have plenty of directors that can fix that quickly. No worries!

I usually roll with spam posts as long as they don't get too out of hand cough cough

With that said, let's leave the spam on the chit chat thread and leave this thread for possible applicants

Edited on by LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.