Forums

Topic: Update: Welcome to our new Moderators!

Posts 461 to 468 of 468

Jaz007

Geonjaha wrote:

As if being a silent moderator who removes spam and inappropriate content isn't possible? As long as they reply for moderation purposes it doesn't really matter. Not everyone needs to have their face all over the site.

You know what matters more than how much the community likes/knows you? How good you are at moderating.

The concern isn't a popularity contest, it's wondering how much someone who probably wasn't on the forums and articles that much will before, will be now as a moderator.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Geonjaha

Jaz007 wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

As if being a silent moderator who removes spam and inappropriate content isn't possible? As long as they reply for moderation purposes it doesn't really matter. Not everyone needs to have their face all over the site.

You know what matters more than how much the community likes/knows you? How good you are at moderating.

The concern isn't a popularity contest, it's wondering how much someone who probably wasn't on the forums and articles that much will before, will be now as a moderator.

If he ends up never being present, fair enough, but I think you underestimate the number of people who simply choose to read articles/threads and not participate themselves.

I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Klimbatize

I trust that the people choosing the moderators did a thorough job. I see no reason to doubt their decision.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Inkling

I'm sure Shane904 is going to be a good mod, like us all. Just because he hasn't posted as much doesn't mean he's inexperienced.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

Blanc

I used to be a moderator on the Se7ensins forums but I left cause it was too much work to keep up with the trouble.

Edited on by Blanc

I'll kick your ass if you mess with me!

Nintendo Network ID: WayTooCold123 | Twitter:

Danksparce

I'm just going to lock the thread as this is old news

I'm not even supposed to be here today.

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Sorry, this topic has been locked.