Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 1,777

DefHalan

So the Chibi Robo Amiibo will only be sold in a Combo Pack (in North America, not sure about other regions) Which kinda sucks. I buy all my games digitally and I am not a fan of Chibi Robo yet. If I buy the game digitally then I cannot get the Amiibo. If I end up liking the game then I would like to have the amiibo. If I buy the game physical with the Amiibo bundle and I don't like the game then I will be stuck with a figure I don't like. I could sell it or trade it in somewhere but that is just more work... Not sure what to do. Maybe I will be able to get the figure separate from certain websites and still buy the game digitally.

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Nin10dad

After weeks and weeks of delay emails, I've finally received my cancellation notice for NESS, Charizard and Pacman

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

skywake

I saw this on twitter and it doesn't surprise me at all. Amiibo stock issues in Australia are a thing of the past.
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Grumblevolcano

@skywake So basically Australia got all of the US and EU stock...

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

@skywake I REALLY wish I lived in Australia right now. America got screwed.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Ryu_Niiyama

Wow nice on the restocks. Maybe I'll stop importing from Japan in the hopes that NA will start getting real refreshes...

Ugh I need a buddy down under.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DefHalan

Hopefully they are focusing on smaller markets and getting prepared for a huge restock in America. By this time next year, I hope to have Marth

TuVictus

Wow, Nintendo of Australia was like "Hey these are selling out, let's ship more!" and the retailers were like "Hey these are popular, let's give them more shelf space!"
Meanwhile NoA: "Yeah here's some more retailer exclusives. Pre-order no- and they're gone. We're 'sorry' for the shortages"
American retailers: "They're popular but we're going to keep them limited to these two shelves and put up pre orders at random times in the middle of the night"

Anyhow, I got my Shulk today. Love him!

TuVictus

DefHalan

NintendoFan64 wrote:

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/06/03/rumour-gamestop-may-not-...
Let's just hope this can make things a little bit better...then again, Nintendo COULD make more of them.

For Nintendo to make more they would need to pay the company producing them more and that company may have to expand to handle the bigger load which would cost a lot

Joeynator3000

Operative wrote:

Wow, Nintendo of Australia was like "Hey these are selling out, let's ship more!" and the retailers were like "Hey these are popular, let's give them more shelf space!"
Meanwhile NoA: "Yeah here's some more retailer exclusives. Pre-order no- and they're gone. We're 'sorry' for the shortages"
American retailers: "They're popular but we're going to keep them limited to these two shelves and put up pre orders at random times in the middle of the night"

Anyhow, I got my Shulk today. Love him!

You suck. T.T lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64

DefHalan wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Let's just hope this can make things a little bit better...then again, Nintendo COULD make more of them.

For Nintendo to make more they would need to pay the company producing them more and that company may have to expand to handle the bigger load which would cost a lot

I know. It isn't something that can be done so easily, but I am just sick and tired of this BS. I want to be able to find an amiibo inside a store without having to camp outside. I want to be able to order one AFTER 15 minutes have passed. I want to be able to pay for them for the retail price and NOT 100 dollars. I know that fixing it is hard and costs money, but this situation is so bad that it's not even funny...I didn't mean for that to rhyme.

DefHalan

NintendoFan64 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I know. It isn't something that can be done so easily, but I am just sick and tired of this BS. I want to be able to find an amiibo inside a store without having to camp outside. I want to be able to order one AFTER 15 minutes have passed. I want to be able to pay for them for the retail price and NOT 100 dollars. I know that fixing it is hard and costs money, but this situation is so bad that it's not even funny...I didn't mean for that to rhyme.

No I understand. It is clear they are going to keep making new ones until they run out of Smash Characters, but I hope after that they do some re-prints. If they just took 3 months without any new Amiibo coming out I think they could reprint some and then start working on the new ones. Maybe instead of having new Amiibo every 2 months they could have a new Amiibo every 4 months and give some time for reprints.

NintendoFan64

DefHalan wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

No I understand. It is clear they are going to keep making new ones until they run out of Smash Characters, but I hope after that they do some re-prints. If they just took 3 months without any new Amiibo coming out I think they could reprint some and then start working on the new ones. Maybe instead of having new Amiibo every 2 months they could have a new Amiibo every 4 months and give some time for reprints.

YES. A thousand times YES. Some reprints would be nice! Maybe put Pitto and Palutena in with Wave 6 in September, avoid putting out any new ones in the Summer, and just make a crap-load of reprints. If Nintendo does that, I will be so very happy!
Edit: Oh, and one more thing: STOP DOING EXCLUSIVES!

Edited on by NintendoFan64

DefHalan

TriforceCake wrote:

Is Lucario rare right now?

I believe so, I have a co-worker trying to sell one for $30

TriforceCake

DefHalan wrote:

TriforceCake wrote:

Is Lucario rare right now?

I believe so, I have a co-worker trying to sell one for $30

They sell it for 15 bucks in my country right now, I wonder if it's worth it?

TriforceCake

ReallyFeelingIt

That Australian pic is rustling my jimmies so hard right now im pissed. GIVE ME SOME ROBINS AUSSIES!

ReallyFeelingIt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic