Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 1,777

TuVictus

In related news, Gamestop charged me for the Shulk I ordered back in February, so he should be shipping out soon. By the looks of it, my decision to stop with amiibo until Nintendo gets their stuff together is a good one. I don't have the energy to be hunting for these things anymore. I hope they do restocks across the board over the next year

TuVictus

Okapi

I got extremely lucky with amiibos this morning. I got to Target before they opened, and suprisingly, there were only a few people in line. I managed to snag the Splatoon 3-pack, Pac-Man, Robin, Jigglypuff, and Charizard. I also grabbed Splatoon while I was there.

The other guys grabbed Lucina before I could. Kind of bummed I missed out on her, but oh well. I'm too happy to care right now.

Edited on by Okapi

Okapi

Ryu_Niiyama

Went to best buy and grabbed Splatoon 3 pack, pacman and silver mario (not for me though). I'm going to try target during lunch but all in all I'm happy with my haul. Going to see if i can get the FE twins on Amazon tonight. If not I'm importing next payday.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Yoshi

Very happy today. I grabbed a Robin and Lucina for myself and a Robin for my brother. My sister called me saying that she got a Marth for me as well. Great day for a Fire Emblem fan!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Rexcalibr

I went to Target and they were letting us in at groups of 10 and we were only allowed to buy two amiibos per person. It was funny how everyone was lined up and regular shoppers were so confused. One old man lined up and was like "what is this? I'm only trying to buy a bag of ice." Untitled

By the time my group got called, the only ones available were Pacman, Metal Mario and the Splatoon ones. I don't really care about Splatoon so I got Pac Man and Metal Mario. I'm too exhausted to try Toys R Us or other stores near by.

Rexcalibr

4stringsteve

I survived the amiibo Rush yet again! Crappy Texas weather and its spontaneous thunderstorms didn't stop me!

3DS Friend Code: 3780-9139-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Defian

ultraraichu

Been a good day so far. Went to NWS 10:30 this morning to pick up my inkling 3-pack preorder and they still have a bunch of the non exclusive amiibo. A bit surprising since they had so many people in line yesterday for the midnight launch, I thought they would of been sold out of the fire emblem characters. Pick up Robin, Lucina, and my preordered inkling pack. Also a plus that my Charizard arrive from Best Buy as I'm typing this.

Guess I wouldn't need to stalk Amazon tonight.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

TwilightV

I'm losing my mind with this. I got a Charizard and Jigglypuff... but I really wanted a Ness and Greninja. I also bought an Inkling Boy and Girl... then immediately realized the 3-Pack was the only way to get the Squid (I found that out after buying at a store that had sold out of the 3-pack). I think i'm gonna go cry now...

TwilightV

Vineleaf

I got the only 3-pack that came into the store by me, so I'm pretty pleased. Relieved that there are only two more that I want: Olimar and Zero Suit Samus.

Animal Crossing in real life would be really pleasant. And exceptionally weird. Why is there a shark in your pocket? Why did you mail me a sofa?
I blog about video game stuff at http://www.shinynewcartridge.com. It might even be worth reading.

3DS Friend Code: 2938-7438-0507 | Nintendo Network ID: Vineleaf

Rexcalibr

Decided to go to Toys R Us. People were acting like idiots to get a Greninja. Eventually, everything got sold out except Pacman, which nobody wanted. I guess he's not in high demand or everyone has him already that went out today. I was able to get Wario. So today I got Metal Mario, Wario, and Pacman.

Rexcalibr

Xyphon22

I went to Toys R Us almost 2 hours after they opened as a last resort looking for the Splatoon 3-pack (Target, Best Buy, and Gamestop were all out), and they had about 20 Greninjas there. They also had 2 of the 3-packs, so I was happy. I then managed to snag another one at a different Gamestop, so now I have 2 of them. I guess I could be a jerk and scalp one on Ebay, but I will probably just return the one to Toys R Us.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

NinChocolate

Just got back from Toys R Us. I'm pleased that there were some Pac Man and Wario amiibo still left hours after the line up at store opening had cleaned out as many amiibo as they could. They did buy up all the fire emblem amiibo probably for resell purposes but I didn't want those ones anyway

NinChocolate

TuVictus

My Shulk shipped, pumped for him

TuVictus

DefHalan

I might be getting an extra Charizard... might use it for trading. I hope I don't have to sell it for a lot to buy a Marth... or something else I might want. Play Asia is going to take a long time to ship out my old order of Charizard and I don't want to cancel it because I also ordered Rosalina... oh Amiibo shenanigans.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Tobiaku

Good grief, I am still missing both Shulk and Lucina, and now more Amiibos I want is released today as well.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Ash_Anne

I got really lucky today. I managed to buy Charizard, Pacman, Greninja, and Wario. I also bought the Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl at GameStop but then I found the triple pack for Splatoon at ToysRus. I will return the Inkling Boy and Girl later so someone else can have a shot at buying them.

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

Ryu_Niiyama

I know TRU will be empty but I'm going to ride over after practice tomorrow to see if I can get greninja.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Tobiaku

Is the gold and silver Mario released in Europe?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic