Showing 21 to 36 of 36
21. Posted: Tue 22nd Feb 2011 08:49 GMT
25 3DS games on my wishlist before the device has even been released. That's a first.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
22. Posted: Tue 22nd Feb 2011 10:11 GMT
The 3D of course.
And the amazing support and games it appears to be getting. The graphical capabilities are a nice hybrid and the result is beautiful, Kid Icarus's return! The AR looks pretty damn awesome and of course the Hand held Virtual Console.
And it's nice for Nintendo to opt to a wider screen. Yet Street Pass on the other hand doesn't exactly interest me because I never play or take my hand helds out on the go, unless I'm with friends at their place. But walking around town and what not with my 3DS in my pocket doesn't seem too likely.
Edited on Tue 22nd February, 2011 @ 11:33 by WaveBoy
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
23. Posted: Tue 22nd Feb 2011 10:15 GMT
1. Improvemed Graphics (if you read my signature, you'll notice that I believe that gameplay>graphics, I still believe this but I am impressed by the improvement)
A few people have said this now, so I have to point out that in many cases, better technology does lead to better gameplay and that's one of the main reasons I've found the Wii to be so disappointing. It's not the games don't look as good, it's that the hardware limitations prevent bigger games with more advanced features from being released.
24. Posted: Tue 22nd Feb 2011 11:27 GMT
1. 3D2. StreetPass3. Direct access to 3DS-Ware, DSiWare, VH and demo titles from the SD card less need of thinking about memory usage leads to more time for playing 4. Virtual Handheld5. game statistics (how long played, how often started)6. Being able to choose your own soundtrack for some games via MP3-files
Of course i hope other features than 3D will be used in a good way too. But i'm just not very optimistic many company's will make use of the gyroscope for example.
edited (see point 5.)
Edited on Tue 22nd February, 2011 @ 13:28 by LeasTwanteD
Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112
25. Posted: Tue 22nd Feb 2011 12:50 GMT
The hope of an immediate resale market with a nice profit.
Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker
26. Posted: Tue 22nd Feb 2011 14:39 GMT
The 3D doesn't appeal to me that much, but maybe I'll change my mind once I see it. I still just really like all the little features - street pass, Miis, camera features, AR cards, even the docking cradle looks cool. And I hope the internet access works better (than the DSi's). Being able to pause in the middle of a game to look something up online sounds like it will come in handy. It's like buying a new mobile phone. We all know how a phone works - boring ..... I just wanna see what else that baby can do. It's the little tricks I'm most interested in playing.
My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery
27. Posted: Wed 23rd Feb 2011 01:36 GMT
This is a signature.
28. Posted: Wed 23rd Feb 2011 15:25 GMT
1. AR2. camera/video camera3. 3D
29. Posted: Wed 23rd Feb 2011 16:15 GMT
Being able to basically get one for free. How? By buying 3 or 4 on launch day and turning around and marking them up online. The profits should more than cover it.
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
30. Posted: Wed 23rd Feb 2011 16:17 GMT
Assuming there is a short supply of them. Which so far, there doesn't appear to be.
Author of Digger Dan DSiWare.
Coming very soon to Nintendo 3DS via the eShop.
31. Posted: Wed 23rd Feb 2011 16:23 GMT
Whenever a hot new device comes out there always seems to be a shortage, be it a cell phone or a gaming system. At least in the first few months.
32. Posted: Wed 23rd Feb 2011 16:32 GMT
John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.
I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!
Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Network ID SpoonyTech
3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech
33. Posted: Wed 23rd Feb 2011 16:33 GMT
Games and new L and R buttons.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
34. Posted: Wed 23rd Feb 2011 16:35 GMT
The 3D and the circle pad.
35. Posted: Wed 23rd Feb 2011 20:14 GMT
The fact it has support from a lot of lots of devs and outsiders (even though I don't really care about Eurosports). I'm also quite intrigued by the 3D effect. Besides it will have a lot of Nintendo's games and franchises, so I'm still interested.
36. Posted: Wed 23rd Feb 2011 23:25 GMT
The Fox wrote:
What's this bit for again?