Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 281 to 300 of 457

PhantomKirby

Anyone else disappointed with the case? I feel that the white w/ characters printed on the inside (SO COOL!) was much more stylish than this new red box. Thoughts?

Proud mayor of Shababob.

~Momentai~

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5386-4389

Spoony_Tech

PhantomKirby wrote:

Anyone else disappointed with the case? I feel that the white w/ characters printed on the inside (SO COOL!) was much more stylish than this new red box. Thoughts?

I wouldn't know since this is the type of game I have to have with me at all times.

I'm gentle with my stylus but it's probably also why I some times don't register a hit and have to start over. So far though I only have about 95 hours between both versions. I do Also have some hours of EBA on this touch screen.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

EBA is cruel with the screen

Those circle generator machine things are just plain evil.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

Drac_Mazoku wrote:

Also, my Kain (my main character) is a beast,with 9999HP, 99 CP, 999 in Strenght and Magic, and at least 500 in every other stats. My plan is to make him perfect in every number, and to do so, I'm even reseting him non-stop, even though I have no need for CP, just to get to the highest number of stars possible. I'm currently at 5 with him. I hope it stops at 9 or something.

Call me stupid but how do you reset a character?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Thanks!

MERG said:

Noboty

I must say, this game is better than the first in almost all aspects. There are only three issues I see. The first is a downgrade in the strictness of hitting the notes. It seems the standards have become more lax; I'm getting "S" grades for performances that would've gotten me a B or lower in the first game. Minor complaint, however.

The second is the complete lack of music from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and A2: Grimoire of the Rift. I was (and still am) very disappointed to see that they are not in the game.

The third is the lack of this song in the FF 12 list: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKbSypOKEVg

It is one of my absolute favorite songs from that game.

Edited on by Noboty

Noboty

3DS Friend Code: 2793-1469-2823

Spoony_Tech

I'm just glad they don't make you unequip all abilities for an SSS this time.

MERG said:

Noboty

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I'm just glad they don't make you unequip all abilities for an SSS this time.

Didn't know that was the case in the last game. A welcome change, indeed.

Noboty

Spoony_Tech

Noboty wrote:

I must say, this game is better than the first in almost all aspects. There are only three issues I see. The first is a downgrade in the strictness of hitting the notes. It seems the standards have become more lax; I'm getting "S" grades for performances that would've gotten me a B or lower in the first game. Minor complaint, however.

The second is the complete lack of music from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and A2: Grimoire of the Rift. I was (and still am) very disappointed to see that they are not in the game.

The third is the lack of this song in the FF 12 list: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKbSypOKEVg

Maybe dlc will happen for all of those. Even still it will suck to have to pay for them.

MERG said:

Noboty

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Noboty wrote:

Maybe dlc will happen for all of those. Even still it will suck to have to pay for them.

I can only hope. I can't fathom Mystic Quest being popular enough to make it in, but not the Tactics Advance Games.

Noboty

Noboty

Drac_Mazoku wrote:

Noboty wrote:

About the rank, I'm guessing you were equiping item in the first game. If you did, S rank was the max you could get. In this game, take it this way.

S = Just ok
SS= Good
SSS = Great
All-Critiical = Perfect

Just don't take a standard S-Rank as a great rank and everything become better

Thanks for the info.

Noboty

Spoony_Tech

Drac_Mazoku wrote:

I took a break yesterday to try Hyrule Warriors on my Wii U....after a short while, I began to felt guilty to NOT play TFF:CC, like I was losing my time (and money...like a fool I spent the 65$ (I live in Canada) + the 20$ for the DLC pre-order + taxes, so almost 100$)...and all that for a game I didnt want to play anymore after only one hour, because it was like I was cheating on TFF:CC. That game has its claw THAT much into me. That's quite pathetic when you think about it...

Anyway, I'll go back to TFF:CC tonight after work.

I've been dividing my time between the 2 but I found myself playing more CC because it's just too addicting. I've still barely scratched the surface of the game personally and could easily put another 40 hours in. In contrast I only played to about 75,000 rhythmia and just over 50 hours in the last game. I will not quite till I hit 100k on this one for sure. I'm about 54k atm.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Somebody tell me what spirit does?

Plus I didn't know you got a achievement for resetting a player.

MERG said:

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Somebody tell me what spirit does?

Reduces damage taken from magic attacks in BMS levels, I believe.

EMS levels feel harder in this game. Your timing has to be PERFECT. It's crazy.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Thanks for that. Yes, the EMS's can be brutal. It almost helps to turn the sound all the way down and just use sight.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Why haven't I been using the items more? O.o

I just had a character go from level one to 23 in one song. These experience boosts are crazy!

MERG said:

Eel

I just got the Good King Mog theme and OMG

It goes from "the usual Moggle song" to "this is totally the This Is Halloween song" in less than a minute xD

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

Oh good God help me! I'm getting knee deep into the dlc now. I bought 4 more songs today and win I seen Shuffle and Boogie I had to get it. I lost countless hours of my life to the dang blasted card game! Also Romancing SaGa songs????? O.O. Yep, I can see myself buying all the songs lol. I'm already into this game for 50$ now. I spent an extra 2$ the last game.

MERG said:

Wilford111

Money well spent ;P
By the way, a quick look in the digital manual says everything about each attribute.
Strength: Affects the power of a character's regular attacks during BMS.
Magic: Affects the power of a character's magic (abilities) and summons during BMS.
Agility: Affects a character's speed in FMS and his or her chance of evading damage.
Luck: Affects a character's chance of finding a treasure chest or evading damage.
Stamina: Affects a character's resistance to taking damage. (In a BMS, reduces the damage taken from physical-type monsters.)
Spirit: Affects a character's resistance to taking damage. (In a BMS, reduces the damage taken from magic-type monsters.)

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.