Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 261 to 280 of 457

Blaze

The online is a lot of fun in this (although spinning arrows always end up screwing me over ;__;) but I wish that they had made it so that EMS/FMS stages were also available online. Playing Blinded By Light / Aerith's Theme / Dancing Mad does become tiresome after a while~

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

Ralizah

I have 11111 rhythmia right now... o_o

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

TheActualGold

So everyone's enjoying the game, yeah? A nice treat before Smash Bros.? I've been playing for a while and noticed that my circle pad is having a difficult time responding to some inputs. Specifically in the Ultimate Scores, the game doesn't register inputs for when there's a quick input of many directional (slash) buttons. I first noticed this while playing Crimson Blitz. Anyone else having sensitivity issues? Don't want my circle pad to wear out before Smash!! It still needs to last until those New 3DS's get to the west.

I Am Me.

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3691-2026 | Nintendo Network ID: TheActualGold

Eel

The best way to play is using the stylus, imo.

It's easy to get carried away with the rhythm in the harder difficulties, and the circle pad is not exactly made out of diamond.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Magikarp3

@TheActualGold I just had a run of Crimson Blitz and didn't notice any input issues.. Although there have been songs where I feel like that's happened. Especially diagonally down-right arrows seem to get registered as bad most of the time. Actually, sometimes the touch screen registered that I've taken my stylus off when I haven't, which is much more annoying ==

also, I unlocked a premium quest but I found it had one of my DLC songs in it! Does anyone know what would happen if I traded this quest to someone else? Would they then have to buy the song, or would it just get replaced by something else?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Spoony_Tech

Jollykarp wrote:

@TheActualGold I just had a run of Crimson Blitz and didn't notice any input issues.. Although there have been songs where I feel like that's happened. Especially diagonally down-right arrows seem to get registered as bad most of the time. Actually, sometimes the touch screen registered that I've taken my stylus off when I haven't, which is much more annoying ==

also, I unlocked a premium quest but I found it had one of my DLC songs in it! Does anyone know what would happen if I traded this quest to someone else? Would they then have to buy the song, or would it just get replaced by something else?

That's a good question. Maybe you can get with someone online that doesn't have it to test this out?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheActualGold

I'm not sure if anyone's answered this before, but how do you obtain the black crystals? Keep unlocking Medley Quests, or pure Rhythmia?

I Am Me.

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3691-2026 | Nintendo Network ID: TheActualGold

Ralizah

Playing with the stylus has always been incredibly uncomfortable to me, and it's why I never played the original much. I've already spent more time with this one than I did with the original.

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

Playing with the stylus has always been incredibly uncomfortable to me, and it's why I never played the original much. I've already spent more time with this one than I did with the original.

I couldn't imagine using buttons as my brain has a hard enough time with the stylus. It might make those ultimate songs a bit more bearable though.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Ok you knew it was coming eventually lol. What are your top 5-10 favorite songs. I was going to leave at 5 but I kept saying to myself but what about that song. Anyways here goes mine in no particular order.

Blinded By Light
Waltz for the Moon
Aerith's Theme
Something to Protect
Over the Hill
Zanarkland
Ending Movie (FFXII)
The Sunleth Waterscape
The Red Wings
Otherworld

Now I really want to know what everyone's favorites are so I can play them and appreciate them more. I left a handful out of my top ten that could easily be swapped out with a few above.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

FX102A

After a bit of trouble with it going back and forth to Square Enix, my Collector's Edition Finally Arrived! The 3DSXL case is very nice.

And yet, the first thing I did was unseal the original game I've had for some time only to later discover that despite being dubbed a Sequel, Curtain Call has all of the first games' songs so instant devalue there.

Then again, I am trying to kick this Collector Mentality so probably for the better.

FX102A

Ralizah

Top songs...

1) SUTEKI DA NE from FF X
2) Battle Theme 1 from Mystic Quest
3) Theme of Love from FF IV
4) Dancing Mad from FF VI
5) Terra's Theme from FF VI
6) The Decisive Battle from FF VI
7) The Man With the Machine Gun from FF VIII
8) Aerith's Theme from FF VII
9) J-E-N-O-V-A from FF VII
10) The Sunleth Waterscape from FF XIII

It's a pity they didn't include any of the songs from the Distant Worlds CDs. The English version of SUTEKI DA NE on Distant Worlds II is just beautiful.

Edited on by Ralizah

Wilford111

It's difficult for me to way what top 10 songs are my favorite, since the stages I place in my favorites list are based on how fun the stage is, as opposed to how catchy the music is. However, I could just look in my music list in the library, but I'm too lazy to get my 3DS out right now

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

Wilford111

Drac_Mazoku wrote:

FINALLY!!! IT'S OVER!!!

All 237 songs (including DLC released until now) finished with a SSS-Rank/Perfect Chain/Full Critical Chart on Basic and Expert. I can FINALLY REALLY start the game.....after 114 hours of gameplay and 244000 Rhytmia. I'm so glad I'm done FOREVER with those, and that I can now fully concentrate on just playing Ultimate for fun.

Though, I may take a small break from just playing songs now, and maybe try more in détails the Quest medley. At least to get more trophies. I'm at 71/96 trophies right now, and Quest Medley seems to give a tons just by completing map again and again, so might as well complete that now and forget about it after that.

Also, my Kain (my main character) is a beast,with 9999HP, 99 CP, 999 in Strenght and Magic, and at least 500 in every other stats. My plan is to make him perfect in every number, and to do so, I'm even reseting him non-stop, even though I have no need for CP, just to get to the highest number of stars possible. I'm currently at 5 with him. I hope it stops at 9 or something.

That is all for now I feel like I've cleared a big starting goal, now I can finally get serious.

Oh god 0_o
Sounds like some serious dedication. How's your touch screen? Or do you use buttons?

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

Magikarp3

My top ten songs?

uhh.. in no order,

The Man with the Machine Gun
Fisherman's Horizon
Zanarkand
KUON: Memories of Waves and Light (DLC)
We're the Gullwings!
Curtain Call Special Arrangement Medley
The SOLDIER Way
Battle 1 (FFIII)
Cosmo Canyon
A Fleeting Dream

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Eel

These are my current top ten, in no particular order:

-Vana'diel March (love that hopelessly lazy lonely trumpet, it's probably what my theme song would be like).

-Tower of the Magi (I have always liked this song, and the ultimate score is just a lot of fun)

-Harvest (it's so annoyingly happy) + Bonus: Battle at the Big Bridge

-Searching for Friends (dat flute)

-Something to Protect / Roses of May (I happen to like this song, the month of may and roses)

-Noel's Theme (a nice surprise from a game I have never played, reminds me of Persona 4 during the winter)

-Over the Hill / Melodies of Life (I just really like the tune, probably my favorite main theme in the series)

-Troian Beauty (dat harp)

-This is the Last Battle (III) (my favorite last boss theme) + Bonus: Boundless Ocean

-Cloud Smiles (dem feelings)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.