Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 301 to 320 of 457

Spoony_Tech

I was wondering exactly what Stamina did but I guess right. Also what is the camera button do on the top right when selecting abilities and new characters?

It would also be nice to make preset parties and be able to choose one on the fly for quest mode. I'm thinking the camera function might have something to do with that???

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

I forget those digital manuals are even there!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Wilford111

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I was wondering exactly what Stamina did but I guess right. Also what is the camera button do on the top right when selecting abilities and new characters?

It would also be nice to make preset parties and be able to choose one on the fly for quest mode. I'm thinking the camera function might have something to do with that???

The camera button takes a screen shot of whatever's on the top screen, and saves it in the Nintendo 3DS Camera application.

Ralizah wrote:

I forget those digital manuals are even there!

I know, I wish most if not all this information was in the physical manual!! >_<
Sigh... they just don't make them like they used to, do they?

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

Ralizah

Wilford111 wrote:

[I know, I wish most if not all this information was in the physical manual!! >_<

Keeps costs down. I never needed the manuals, but I do like browsing through the luxuriously illustrated manuals in some of my older games. I was rather miffed when I first got my 3DS and found out that there were no more in-box manuals. Just... sheets of paper.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

Wilford111 wrote:

[I know, I wish most if not all this information was in the physical manual!! >_<

Keeps costs down. I never needed the manuals, but I do like browsing through the luxuriously illustrated manuals in some of my older games. I was rather miffed when I first got my 3DS and found out that there were no more in-box manuals. Just... sheets of paper.

Just think if all those waisted blocks just from those manuals. I've got so many dl'ed games I bet about 500 blocks or so are waisted there.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Faruko

I was this close to buy the game... should i ? i love rhythm games like EBA, rockband and stuff... i know that pretty much screams "GET IT" but its the music any good ? , even if i havent played any FF after 9 (i did played XIII, could not finish it), i more of an "old-school" FF player, does this one has some songs of those games too ?

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Spoony_Tech

Faruko wrote:

I was this close to buy the game... should i ? i love rhythm games like EBA, rockband and stuff... i know that pretty much screams "GET IT" but its the music any good ? , even if i havent played any FF after 9 (i did played XIII, could not finish it), i more of an "old-school" FF player, does this one has some songs of those games too ?

I'm at about 45 hours into it mostly only playing those songs. Trust me you will love LOVE it! There us just so much to do and I just can't stop playing this game.

MERG said:

Eel

It is far more Eco-friendly to "waste" digital blocks than to use real paper, metal and ink (along with other chemicals) to create a small book that only 20% of the people will appreciate.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

Morpheel wrote:

It is far more Eco-friendly to "waste" digital blocks than to use real paper, metal and ink (along with other chemicals) to create a small book that only 20% of the people will appreciate.

Oh I agree it's the right thing to do. I'm just complaining about a few measly blocks. But I would like the option to be able to download the manual since I never use them.

MERG said:

Wilford111

Faruko wrote:

I don't know man, it's your money, but I have to recommend this game to anyone who loves a good rhythm game and good music. This game is chock-full of excellent music. (by the way, my favorite music is from those FF games from IX and earlier, so I'm in the same boat)

Wilford111

Occasionally this will happen while I'm playing:

"Oh shoot, my ear itches. NO! I can't scratch it now, I'm doing so good! Gotta concentrate! ERRRGGHHHH..."
Song ends
"AAAHHHHhhhhhhhh finally."
And then I don't get a very good score anyway.

Edited on by Wilford111

Eel

It happens to me all the time. Itch everywhere.

It's like my body likes to sabotage me when I want to play this game.

My family also wants my attention 50% more often when I play this.

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

I told myself I was going to stop after a few songs........3 hours later and once again Hyrule Warriors neglected lol. Also bought 4 more songs. I can't stop with this game.

Since we got some Romancing Saga songs what are the chances we will get some Secret of Mana or dare I say Chrono Trigger? My money will be ready for those if ever!

MERG said:

Wilford111

Question for y'all:
If you apply stats from the Collectacard Crystarium, do they stay with your character even after resetting them? I've always wondered, and I don't want to waste any cards!

Right now I recently finished getting SSS and full critical charts on every EMS Stage, and I'm currently working on the "sequel" games (X-2, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, Crisis Core, Advent Children) and repeat songs (like the harder version of FFVI's boss theme from Dissidia).

Once I get through with those, I will finally be at peace with the game and have fun with all the other songs

Oh yeah, I'm at around 120000 Rhythmia.

Edited on by Wilford111

Spoony_Tech

Wilford111 wrote:

Question for y'all:
If you apply stats from the Collectacard Crystarium, do they stay with your character even after resetting them? I've always wondered, and I don't want to waste any cards!

Right now I recently finished getting SSS and full critical charts on every EMS Stage, and I'm currently working on the "sequel" games (X-2, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, Crisis Core, Advent Children) and repeat songs (like the harder version of FFVI's boss theme from Dissidia).

Once I get through with those, I will finally be at peace with the game and have fun with all the other songs

Oh yeah, I'm at around 120000 Rhythmia.

I'm almost positive it does. I've been feeding Barret strength up the wazoo lol. With abilities I have him at about 530 at level 92 atm.

MERG said:

Dezzy

For me, theatrhythm is a bit like Dark Souls. I'm aware there's this whole elaborate system that can be exploited that may (or may not) improve the gaming experience. But I just completely ignore it and play the game.
I think I used an item in Curtain Call twice? And I've equipped no skills on characters.
Am I actually missing out on something?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Eel

Well, healing abilities and items can make the game easier.

Combat abilities and items make it easier to kill enemies (to get cards and items). Speed abilities and items serve a similar purpose, but for field stages instead.

The also make the game 20% flashier.

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

Dezzy wrote:

For me, theatrhythm is a bit like Dark Souls. I'm aware there's this whole elaborate system that can be exploited that may (or may not) improve the gaming experience. But I just completely ignore it and play the game.
I think I used an item in Curtain Call twice? And I've equipped no skills on characters.
Am I actually missing out on something?

Outside of achievements probably not. I for one love using the extra experience items but I don't often use those either. Now the abilities are a different story. If done right you will go further or defeat more monsters but still not necessary.

MERG said:

Magikarp3

I've definitely needed items in long quests at high levels, but otherwise I've never used them in regular play.

So far I've managed to complete every Basic song and most of the Expert ones. I still have a hard time doing well in Ultimate though :/

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.