Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 5,084

FireMario887

There should be more Metroid characters! Though I doubt it'll happen. Here are some pics of characters I wish were in Smash Bros (Note: All of these characters are from Metroid Prime 3):
Untitled
Rundas: Powerful ice-wielding alien who could really be a match.
Untitled
Ghor: Has a big suit (Not shown) that may be heavy, but has some power!
Untitled
Gandraya: Can shape-shift and use the powers of others against themselves.
Untitled
(Saved the best for last) Dark Samus: Phazon powerhouse that cannot be stopped!

I doubt any of them will ever make it, though.

FireMario887

Mansa

Dark samus can be a color costume.

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

8BitSamurai

@Vario01
Is Rundas still pretty fan-popular? He's probably the most likely candidate that isn't Dark Samus or Ridley (Though I still highly doubt Ridley will be a playable rep.). Metroid really needs another rep (or maybe even two, heck), IMO, and Rundas was just so... awesome.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

FireMario887

@8BitSamurai: I know! He was one the coolest characters I've ever seen on gaming! He wields so much power and even his theme song makes me shiver (The theme song is still nifty though). I really wish that he was a playable character somewhere. Here are two music themes about him:
Main Theme
Boss Theme

But it's not only the music, it's him! He's just freaking awesome and he being on Smash Bros would be the best thing ever, but it is completely doubtful.

FireMario887

The_Ninja

Rundas would be awesome! It took kirby 2 SSB games to get 2 reps so there should totally be atleast 2 reps.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

8BitSamurai

NintendoMonkey wrote:

Rundas would be awesome! It took kirby 2 SSB games to get 2 reps so there should totally be atleast 2 reps.

I completely forgot about Kirby getting 2 extra reps! Hmmm, maybe with the lack of possible Metroid reps, maybe Rundas isn't really as impossible as we think.
Untitled

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Mansa

soooo.....anyone wonder if they are going to use marth's stance in FE:A or keep the one he had in SSBB?

Mansa

The_Ninja

Whynot-- wrote:

soooo.....anyone wonder if they are going to use Marth's stance in FE:A or keep the one he had in SSBB?

I think so. They are trying to make all characters look more new.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Mansa

But the way his new stance is, it would look weird if he does his attacks from the last game. They will probably have to come up with new attacks for him...

Mansa

SkywardLink98

Dark Samus is different enough from Samus to warrant a new character imo. I'd think she'd be a bit heavier, hit harder, and maybe have infecting attacks since that's what Phazon seems to do. Maybe the Phazon attacks could increase the damage output of infected characters but does damage every time they attack for 30 seconds or so?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

LordJumpMad

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Dark Samus is different enough from Samus to warrant a new character imo.

Have you met Cole MacGrath and Evil Cole MacGrath from PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

FireMario887

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Dark Samus is different enough from Samus to warrant a new character imo. I'd think she'd be a bit heavier, hit harder, and maybe have infecting attacks since that's what Phazon seems to do. Maybe the Phazon attacks could increase the damage output of infected characters but does damage every time they attack for 30 seconds or so?

Right. Very true. I would love to see Dark Samus.... Ugh, so doubtful that it will happen!

FireMario887

zoroarkrules25

Dev wrote:

Untitled
"Viridi, Goddess of Nature, is about to obliterate the humans as they battle, driven by greed."

Here's a Kid Icarus Uprising stage based on Chapter 11, the chapter in which Viridi destroys thousands of soldiers with her reset bomb!

I love the detail in it and hope it means virdi is playable.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

New_3DaSh_XL

Dev wrote:

Untitled
"Viridi, Goddess of Nature, is about to obliterate the humans as they battle, driven by greed."

Here's a Kid Icarus Uprising stage based on Chapter 11, the chapter in which Viridi destroys thousands of soldiers with her reset bomb!

omgomgomg my hype for this game just raised by 1000000%

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

Dev wrote:

I think what's going to happen is that the reset bomb will blow up in the background and create a huge explosion that you have to avoid by taking shelter behind the walls. That, or the explosion will be kept in the background and just be a distraction to the players with its blinding flash of light. After that and the giant ball of thorns appears, Viridi will appear in the background and watch the characters fight it out.

That sounds like that could be how it works.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Wait, out of all the action packed chapters in uprising that could have soooooooo many unique twists on them if they were turned into stages, they go with the brief war scene from chapter 11's sky segment? -.-

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AllAroundGamer9

I don't know if this has been mention but, I would like the Kid Icarus stage to have a codec( Like the Metal Gear and Star Fox stage). Pit could talk to characters like Palutena, Virdi, Hades, and Dark Pit. They would talk about Pit's opponents and give details on them.

AllAroundGamer9

Twitter:

Orngeblu

I wake up and see the words "Kid Icarus: Uprising stage revealed!" I was like: "Cool, but it's probably 3DS only..." So yeah... >_>

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.