Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 5,084

AllAroundGamer9

Orngeblu wrote:

I wake up and see the words "Kid Icarus: Uprising stage revealed!" I was like: "Cool, but it's probably 3DS only..." So yeah... >_>

Well it's better to have a Kid Icarus stage for the 3DS than no stage at all.

AllAroundGamer9

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Orngeblu wrote:

I wake up and see the words "Kid Icarus: Uprising stage revealed!" I was like: "Cool, but it's probably 3DS only..." So yeah... >_>

Maybe we'll get an 8-bit one on WiiU, or at the very least get a remodeled version of Skyworld. Glass half full bro. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Gold

Since Pokemon is on DS/3DS, Youngster Joey for Smash 4?
Sorry, I had too!

Edited on by Gold

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

zoroarkrules25

Gold wrote:

Since Pokemon is on DS/3DS, Youngster Joey for Smash 4?
Sorry, I had too!

Lol, his rattata is so uber that sakurai banned it.

They should have calem playable though with froakies final form, fennekin's middle form and chespin.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Mansa

well, this is in a 3ds forum, so I could guess that everyone here haves a 3DS? If so then why are we worrying. Rather it's on wii u or not it is going to be on a 3ds....I hope.

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

SkywardLink98

Orngeblu wrote:

I think it was mentioned that both games will have different stages based off games tied to that type of system (the portable version has stages based off of portable games, console has stages based off of console games) so if that's true it's gonna be a 3DS exclusive. I'm kinda glad they're doing this though, as it'll give us an incentive to buy both versions.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

FireMario887

Since the 3DS has less hardware power, I am guessing that there are going to be 20-25 characters. Here's what I think:
1. Villager
2. Mega Man
3. Wii Fit Trainer
4. Mario
5. Donkey Kong
6. Link
7. Samus
8. Kirby
9. Fox
10: Pickachu
11. Bowser
12. Pit
13. Wario
14. Luigi
15. Peach
16. Olimar
17. Chrom
18. Lucina
19. Zelda
20. New Pokemon Trainer
21. Meta Knight
22. King Dedede
23. Yoshi
24. Ganondorf
25. Captain Falcon

FireMario887

SkywardLink98

@Varia01 Try closer to 40. The 3DS is at least as powerful as the Wii as we've seen (probably more) and SSBB had 35 characters.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

zoroarkrules25

Dev wrote:

Some of you may remember seeing this in the Smash Bros. trailer. It's a grassy stage with a stone wheel, and Mario was seen running through it. It was thought to be a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D stage at first, but it might actually be a level in an Adventure Mode.
Untitled
Untitled
Could it be a side-scrolling Donkey Kong Island level in the 3DS Adventure Mode?

I think it's from adventure mode since mario isn't fighting anyone.

The_Ninja

Where is the pic of the day?

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

DreamyViridi

NintendoMonkey wrote:

Where is the pic of the day?

Pics of the day only seem to be posted during weekdays.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Mansa

......any ideas on what the final boss is going to be in adventure mode?

Mansa

zoroarkrules25

Whynot-- wrote:

......any ideas on what the final boss is going to be in adventure mode?

I'm bowser since on megaman's page theres a very menacing concept art of him watching over the characters with megaman leading them.

Happy_Mask

Bowser was the final boss of melee, but I do think they'll throw in a few bosses brawl style, even without story.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

Happy_Mask wrote:

Bowser was the final boss of melee, but I do think they'll throw in a few bosses brawl style, even without story.

This is also for regular Adventure Mode enemies, but I hope more, or better yet all, the bosses are from actual existing franchises instead of all the made up stuff like in Subspace...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

DreamyViridi

WingedFish wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

This is also for regular Adventure Mode enemies, but I hope more, or better yet all, the bosses are from actual existing franchises instead of all the made up stuff like in Subspace...

Yeah but then people will go on about how there's nothing original in the Adventure Mode.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

LuigiMan200 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Yeah but then people will go on about how there's nothing original in the Adventure Mode.

I don't know, among the top complaints I hear people go on about with Subspace was the random enemies/bosses. But then again the public is unbelievably fickle.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Dark-Luigi

Dev wrote:

With all this talk of Bowser, it makes me wonder if his Giga Bowser form will look different in light of Bowser's new normal look. Will he be even scarier in 3D and HD?

Maybe, Maybe not. But it would be so cool if he was!

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Mansa

okay?....so what about final smashes in adventure mode? ...It is a possibility.

Mansa

ForeverIgnited

Varia01 wrote:

Since the 3DS has less hardware power, I am guessing that there are going to be 20-25 characters. Here's what I think:
1. Villager
2. Mega Man
3. Wii Fit Trainer
4. Mario
5. Donkey Kong
6. Link
7. Samus
8. Kirby
9. Fox
10: Pickachu
11. Bowser
12. Pit
13. Wario
14. Luigi
15. Peach
16. Olimar
17. Chrom
18. Lucina
19. Zelda
20. New Pokemon Trainer
21. Meta Knight
22. King Dedede
23. Yoshi
24. Ganondorf
25. Captain Falcon

All the characters that are in the Wii U version will be in the 3DS version. And since each iteration in the franchise has had more characters, I expect this the newest super smash to have more than at least 40 characters.

ForeverIgnited

3DS Friend Code: 2466-5158-7196 | Nintendo Network ID: HalfLife1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.