3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 841 to 860 of 5,469

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

841. Posted:

I like this artstyle way more than Brawls. Cant wait!

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Chaoslink1

842. Posted:

Has anyone noticed that they kept the graphics for the spirit tracks and skyward sword stages exactly the same? I thought it was kinda neat :P

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter: Chaoslink1

AuthorMessage

smashbrolink

843. Posted:

Can anyone identify whether or not hit-stun has been increased by watching some of the videos?
Characters seem a bit faster than they were in Melee and most definitely less floaty, but I want to know if I'm the only one who thinks so....

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

844. Posted:

The game does look fatser. Also, it looks like auto-ledgegrabbing has been removed.

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51763efee4b0bd1609c69c04

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

AuthorMessage

Vinson916

845. Posted:

Some of Namcos team helped in devolping this game I wonder if one of Namcos characters will find its way into the roster upon release or maybe even DLC. I'm hoping Kazuya but he's probably too hardcore ;D

My Body Is Ready

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5286-0701 | Twitter: vinson2hype916

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

846. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Just a thought, since Toon Link is part of the background in the Spirit Tracks stage we saw, does that mean no Toon Link in Smash 4?

Well, that's technically not the same toon Link that was playable.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Adam

847. Posted:

I think it is the same Link in Windwaker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks, so yes, it is the same Link but different outfit. Or so I understand.

Assuming so, it seems unlikely he will be playable, but we don't know.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

RR529

848. Posted:

Adam wrote:

I think it is the same Link in Windwaker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks, so yes, it is the same Link but different outfit. Or so I understand.

Assuming so, it seems unlikely he will be playable, but we don't know.

Spirit Tracks takes place 100 years after Wind Waker & Phantom Hourglass, so it doesn't feature the same Link.

SPOILERS

• ST Zelda refers to Tetra as an honored ancestor.
  • Linbeck's grave can be found in ST (with his grandson running a shop).
  • The village elder Link lives with in ST was a member of Tetra's crew, and comments how this Link reminds him of an old friend (and if certain conditions are met, he'll give you the Antiquity Shield, which you'll notice as the shield Link had used in PH. Of course, the name referencing the fact that it is old).

SPOILERS END

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Adam

849. Posted:

Did not know / remember that, thanks.

I still personally doubt his inclusion based on the other toon's appearance since Zelda back story is not likely so fresh in everyone's mind and it could be confusing.

But anything could happen, and a doppelganger in one stage would be far from the weirdest part of Smash.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

850. Posted:

I can't believe the Wii fit trainer and Mega Man are coming! :D

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

851. Posted:

I think the lines are fine. A valid reason was given to explain them, and I find it fine, anyways~
Has anyone noticed the site only shows the villager and the Wii Fit trainer in Wii U pictures? I hope it was just for the HD appeal for the purpose of visual appeal at E3. It would be sad to hear they're version-exclusive...

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

852. Posted:

RedPanda wrote:

I think the lines are fine. A valid reason was given to explain them, and I find it fine, anyways~
Has anyone noticed the site only shows the villager and the Wii Fit trainer in Wii U pictures? I hope it was just for the HD appeal for the purpose of visual appeal at E3. It would be sad to hear they're version-exclusive...

Sakurai said in the E3 interview video that the roster will be the same in both versions, but the stages (and undoubtedly other features) will be different. So no worries in that regard. ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Adam

853. Posted:

What I read/heard was he said that each version would have the same number of characters. It didn't seem clear to me that the roster would necessarily be the same, but maybe it will be.

I'm disappointed that there will be unique stages. Now for the full experience I need to buy two games, and though I prefer home consoles, I have to use the handheld to play certain stages. I wish they would keep it all the same insofar as is possible and only make exclusive content where such content would not be possible on the other platform.

But it does not seem to be in the cards.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

supered91

854. Posted:

hope there's cross play

supered91

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

855. Posted:

I dont think villager will be on 3DS. Maybe Nook will. Sakurai said the same AMMOUNT,not characthers.

Pre-Ordered Super Smash Bros. 3DS!

Friend Code:1891-2599-4796 (Gamecubus)
Lets settle it.. in SMASH!

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

856. Posted:

No, I'm pretty sure he said characters.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Jakor

857. Posted:

The version 6.0 of the Roster Maker is now ready for download. See this link for more information: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-super-smash-bros-roster-ma...

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14277009#post14277009

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

858. Posted:

I'd love it if Megaman Zero were in this version since it was a pretty big handheld series for the GBA.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

859. Posted:

I doubt it, @Retro_on_theGo. Only the stages are version-exclusive. The characters will all be in both versions. (I think, I'm pretty sure that was said somewhere)

...Unless you meant a Mega Man Zero stage; in which case, that's not a bad idea and it could happen.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Don't mind Dark Pit, he's just here to annoy the haters...
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Adam

860. Posted:

I would guess Zero will make a trophy appearance.

Come on, friends,