Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 841 to 860 of 5,084

Snagrio

RedPanda wrote:

I think the lines are fine. A valid reason was given to explain them, and I find it fine, anyways~
Has anyone noticed the site only shows the villager and the Wii Fit trainer in Wii U pictures? I hope it was just for the HD appeal for the purpose of visual appeal at E3. It would be sad to hear they're version-exclusive...

Sakurai said in the E3 interview video that the roster will be the same in both versions, but the stages (and undoubtedly other features) will be different. So no worries in that regard.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Adam

What I read/heard was he said that each version would have the same number of characters. It didn't seem clear to me that the roster would necessarily be the same, but maybe it will be.

I'm disappointed that there will be unique stages. Now for the full experience I need to buy two games, and though I prefer home consoles, I have to use the handheld to play certain stages. I wish they would keep it all the same insofar as is possible and only make exclusive content where such content would not be possible on the other platform.

But it does not seem to be in the cards.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

supered91

hope there's cross play

supered91

The_Ninja

I dont think villager will be on 3DS. Maybe Nook will. Sakurai said the same AMMOUNT,not characthers.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

zoroarkrules25

No, I'm pretty sure he said characters.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

DreamyViridi

I doubt it, @Retro_on_theGo. Only the stages are version-exclusive. The characters will all be in both versions. (I think, I'm pretty sure that was said somewhere)

...Unless you meant a Mega Man Zero stage; in which case, that's not a bad idea and it could happen.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Adam

I would guess Zero will make a trophy appearance.

Come on, friends,

Snagrio

Adam wrote:

I would guess Zero will make a trophy appearance.

And perhaps as an Assist Trophy.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Adam

That's what I meant. Forgot there were two kinds of trophies.

Come on, friends,

Vizard18

It would be awesome If your own Mii can join SSBB.

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

CowLaunch

Just thinking up some portable gaming stages.

There has to be a Link's Awakening stage right? Maybe atop the Wind Fish.

CowLaunch

CowLaunch

CowLaunch wrote:

Just thinking up some portable gaming stages.

There has to be a Link's Awakening stage right? Maybe atop the Wind Fish.

Although there are 2 Zelda stages already...

A stage based on Wario's castle in SML2 would be good.

CowLaunch

supered91

bowser's ship from mario and luigi superstar saga can be a stage

supered91

Dark-Luigi

CM30 wrote:

It'd be nice to see a Wario Land stage in ANY Smash Bros game. Because damn, that series got way too overshadowed by WarioWare in Brawl.

I REALLY loved the warioware stage, like you had to do something and if you did it right you earn a power up.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

DreamyViridi

Wario Land in general needs more recognition.
I've seen good ideas for Captain Syrup as a playable character; special moves anyway.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Shicky5000

It's a shame there aren't exclusive characters. I would love to see Patricia Wagon (Mighty Switch Force!) and Maxwell (Scribblenauts) to be fighters.

PSN: husker5000 3DS Friend Code: 4897 - 6370 - 7306 Wii Number: 6232 - 8419 - 5732 - 1560 Youtube Channel: Shicky5000

supered91

Shicky5000 wrote:

It's a shame there aren't exclusive characters. I would love to see Patricia Wagon (Mighty Switch Force!) and Maxwell (Scribblenauts) to be fighters.

which version would they be exclusive on

supered91

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.