Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 5,084

takyon98

i wonder if they'll make character DLC? XD

takyon98

The_Ninja

takyon98 wrote:

i wonder if they'll make character DLC? XD

I hope not,then they'll probaly spam third party DLC.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Chaoslink1

I dont like the thick outlines very much on the 3DS version but it still looks very good

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

SubBronze

Just a thought, since Toon Link is part of the background in the Spirit Tracks stage we saw, does that mean no Toon Link in Smash 4?

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

The_Ninja

Bulby wrote:

Just a thought, since Toon Link is part of the background in the Spirit Tracks stage we saw, does that mean no Toon Link in Smash 4?

Sakurai did say he didn't want anymore clones,so I guess not. Also,I'd rather have Wolf Link in the game.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

TheSonicTeam201

STOLE MY FROUM >.<

3DS 2664-2230-1187
Wii U-TheSonicTeam2013
Xbox:Supersonic759
Steam:TheSonicteam2013
Playstation: XxTST14IsaiahxX

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2230-1187 | Nintendo Network ID: TheSonicTeam2013 | Twitter:

RR529

I watched the developer chat video with Sakurai, and another new character was revealed, the Wii Fit Trainer.

Also, the two versions will have the exact same character set, but mostly different stages (3DS will have stages based on portable titles, & Wii U will have stages based on console titles).

It looks like the 3DS version is set to have arenas based on Ocarina of Time 3D (as someone here mentioned earlier), Spirit Tracks, Nintendogs, & Super Mario 3D Land.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Chaoslink1

Has anyone noticed that they kept the graphics for the spirit tracks and skyward sword stages exactly the same? I thought it was kinda neat

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

smashbrolink

Can anyone identify whether or not hit-stun has been increased by watching some of the videos?
Characters seem a bit faster than they were in Melee and most definitely less floaty, but I want to know if I'm the only one who thinks so....

smashbrolink

Vinson916

Some of Namcos team helped in devolping this game I wonder if one of Namcos characters will find its way into the roster upon release or maybe even DLC. I'm hoping Kazuya but he's probably too hardcore ;D

My Body Is Ready

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5286-0701 | Twitter:

Eel

Bulby wrote:

Well, that's technically not the same toon Link that was playable.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Adam

I think it is the same Link in Windwaker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks, so yes, it is the same Link but different outfit. Or so I understand.

Assuming so, it seems unlikely he will be playable, but we don't know.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

RR529

Adam wrote:

I think it is the same Link in Windwaker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks, so yes, it is the same Link but different outfit. Or so I understand.

Assuming so, it seems unlikely he will be playable, but we don't know.

Spirit Tracks takes place 100 years after Wind Waker & Phantom Hourglass, so it doesn't feature the same Link.

SPOILERS

• ST Zelda refers to Tetra as an honored ancestor.
  • Linbeck's grave can be found in ST (with his grandson running a shop).
  • The village elder Link lives with in ST was a member of Tetra's crew, and comments how this Link reminds him of an old friend (and if certain conditions are met, he'll give you the Antiquity Shield, which you'll notice as the shield Link had used in PH. Of course, the name referencing the fact that it is old).

SPOILERS END

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Adam

Did not know / remember that, thanks.

I still personally doubt his inclusion based on the other toon's appearance since Zelda back story is not likely so fresh in everyone's mind and it could be confusing.

But anything could happen, and a doppelganger in one stage would be far from the weirdest part of Smash.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

KiwiPanda

I think the lines are fine. A valid reason was given to explain them, and I find it fine, anyways~
Has anyone noticed the site only shows the villager and the Wii Fit trainer in Wii U pictures? I hope it was just for the HD appeal for the purpose of visual appeal at E3. It would be sad to hear they're version-exclusive...

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.