Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 5,061 to 5,080 of 5,084

Fuhgeddit

I had a lot of lag when I was playing this game online last night Sticking to single player for awhile.

Gaming is the greatest.

3DS Friend Code: 1564-6316-2456

TeeJay

@Undead_terror Excuse you. I use the Gamepad to play because i play Off-tv a lot.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Undead_terror

@TeeJay: I think you mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D5tkAUNFa4 , well for mii the gamepad is just too big and such, I do use it sometimes for off tv when I wanna be on the POOter and play but I mostly just stick with the 3DS version to do so.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@SSBMarioFan: Smash 3DS is still alive and kicking as far as I'm aware. It sounds like you're stuck in "For Glory Hell" right now; I'm afraid. "For Glory Hell" is a fan term for the online's alternate servers that seem to be reserved for "certain" players. If you're reported a certain amount of times, you are moved to those servers for a while. This means you can only fight other reported players until you're put back in the regular online group. My guess is that salty players may have reported you after you beat them.

I only found out about such a thing myself after I was free from it. When did you notice the lack of opponents showing?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

@SSBMarioFan: Yeah; I had that exact same problem before where I couldn't get anyone for Team Battles. I just tried Smash 3DS myself and got players for Team Smash instantly. Looks like you're on the "reported" servers.
You may notice that you end up finding the same opponents over and over in 1-on-1 as well. I was stuck on the reported servers for about 2 weeks before I noticed that everything was back to normal. So with any luck; the same will apply to you in a few days.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Undead_terror

@SSBMarioFan: If ya want, I could play with ya!

And to the others...we still need to dew those Wii U matches, I been busy playing with other games recently however I will can get on today or sometime, just name a good time/date!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@SSBMarioFan: A good way to test your "freedom" is to try Team Battles in both Fun and Glory modes. Otherwise, good to see you back on normal online. Watch out though, apparently you can get put back on the "reported" servers and the second time can last longer.

Mario Maker Levels

Undead_terror

@SSBMarioFan: Alright I will add thee now, dunno when I will play, but I will let ya know.
Nm...already got ya added.

Edited on by Undead_terror

LittleMacN3D

Does anyone have any idea when we might get Red Sonic. I mean c'mon guys I know not everyone is a fan of ..that '''version'' BUT, I love Red Sonic and I was hoping they could somehow put him in. I mean we have every color BUT red wassup with dat ?

LittleMacN3D

Rumorlife

LittleMacN3D wrote:

Does anyone have any idea when we might get Red Sonic. I mean c'mon guys I know not everyone is a fan of ..that '''version'' BUT, I love Red Sonic and I was hoping they could somehow put him in. I mean we have every color BUT red wassup with dat ?

There's red Sonic? Unless you meant his fur being red to resemble Knuckles. Then they should have had the yellow bracelet Sonic be yellow like Tails.

I've been playing this again. My Amiibos collect me coins to blow up the trophy store.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

ZanderShepherd

Just downloaded Corrin and Bayonetta! I'm loving them both! Especially Bayonetta, they're so great! Very fun to play, and just me being a Bayonetta fan makes it even better!
Just one little thing, why is that Bayonetta's voice clips sound like they've been recorded with my laptop's microphone? All the others sound fine, but Bayonetta sounds like the microphone wasn't plugged in right for some reason. But that's a nitpick really, they're awesome!!!

ZanderShepherd

Captain_Toad

This may be me but I think Bayonetta's voice sounds a bit muffled... (Is the memory from this little 3ds Cartridge being exceeded?)
@Poketendo And it seems like I'm not the only one that noticed.
@GamecubeMan No

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

RR529

I've had this for about a month now.

I've beaten Classic & All-Star mode with every character (6.5 & Normal being my highest cleared difficulties, respectfully), and am working on playing Smash Run with every character.

As for new characters, my favorites are Little Mac, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Robin, and Wii Fit Trainer, interestingly enough. My least favorite new character is Bowser Jr (sucks big time, IMO).

As for new stages, I like Mute City, Living Room, PictoChat 2, Dream Land, Prisim Tower, Gerudo Valley, and Golden Plains. There aren't any I particularly dislike.

Like the other Smash games before it, it's not going to be one of my favorite games on the system, but it's my preferred gaming "comfort food", so to speak (something I can easily return to when I have nothing else going on).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

jump

After playing this on and off for over a year I've finally given up trying to unlock all of the custom moves, ITSIMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

ProfAllister

So I played this for a while, but I was getting concerned that the play seemed to be potentially damaging the thumbstick/slider. Obviously, this would be a common concern - any recommendations on how to minimize wear and tear?

ProfAllister

DefHalan

My thumb stick is kinda sticky now... I blame smash. But my 3DS has a lot of problems currently, it is getting old.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.