Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 5,084

SparkOfSpirit

MK64 is the best if you don't mind barren tracks and a choppy framerate, anyway.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

GrumpyGoomba

I fear for my 3ds when this game gets put in it XD

GrumpyGoomba

Whydoievenbother

UGXwolf wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

MK64 is the best if you don't mind barren tracks and a choppy framerate, anyway.

I never said best. It beats SMK and MK SC, though.

b OH COME ON!! THIS IS A FORUM ABOUT SSB4! NOT BEST MARIO KART DISCUSSION!!!

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

TeeJay

MrMario02 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

I never said best. It beats SMK and MK SC, though.

b OH COME ON!! THIS IS A FORUM ABOUT SSB4! NOT BEST MARIO KART DISCUSSION!!!

Thread*

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Nintendo_Ninja

Wouldn't it be cool if they made a 3DS pro controller for Smash? I'd like it.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Undead_terror

DestinyMan wrote:

@Undead_Terror: I posted it a minute ago, but deleted it because SockoMario (who seems to have become some sort of anti-leak crusader) claims it fake.

Ya we all saw that...but it don't bother me one bit, I say enjoy the rumors.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TuVictus

It's an ad. It's not a rumor, or a leak. It's an Ad!

TuVictus

CapeSmash

Why the heck is "Group" in "Games & M More"!? Shouldn't "Group" be in "Smash"? Holy crap I'm confused...

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

UGXwolf

@DestinyMan How can you seriously not sense SockoMario's sarcasm? He's like one of the most pro-leak people, here. He's making a joke about all of the anti-leak people coming up with dumb reasons to deconfirm leaks.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Grumblevolcano

I will definitely be using that mode the most due to the Vault. Smash 3DS may essentially replace my iPod for listening to music when I go out.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

UGXwolf

SockoMario wrote:

Why the heck is "Group" in "Games & M More"!? Shouldn't "Group" be in "Smash"? Holy crap I'm confused...

If I had to guess, consider "Smash" like the "Brawl" option in Brawl and consider "Group" like pressing plus when you're buddy is setting up to play Subspace or go into some form of training mode.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

Eel

Aw well i guess this means theres no single player adventure mode after all.

About the "group" button, its probably the same modes as "solo", but in multiplayer.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

Morphbug wrote:

About the "group" button, its probably the same modes as "solo", but in multiplayer.

That would make sense, essentially having a 2nd player replace any friendly CPUs in Classic mode for example.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CapeSmash

Untitled

Looks like Dedede has a new Final Smash.

Smash Mains:

MegaStoneSmash91

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

That would make sense, essentially having a 2nd player replace any friendly CPUs in Classic mode for example.

Though that option hasn't appeared in Smash yet, I'd love for a friend to be able to take control of the CPUs when appropriate.

Group, as is basically stated above, is essentialy Co-op for the Solo modes. Brawl has this too, so it makes sense. A couple friends can jump in and play a round of Multi-Man Smash or All-Star when they're together, and it'll be a nice feature for the handheld version.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Adventure-like mode for this version is Smash Run. It has a similar feel to the Subspace Emissary, except it's bite size and a bit more complex. It's the kind of quick mode that is perfect for a portable game.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

TeeJay

That's our big long-awaited Friday PotD? More menus? After Shulk's reveal this seems kinda...I dunno, weak.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DreamyViridi

The comments section of today's POTD has opened... and it just makes me wish it was disabled permanently...
For the place I'll probably go to the most (aside from online), I find it weird how "Games & More" is located on the bottom-right like that.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.