Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 5,084

Jazzer94

Why are people suddenly expecting the world when it comes to Friday POTDs, seriously finding out about all the options is interesting and will save me reading the manual.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

TeeJay

Jazzer94 wrote:

Why are people suddenly expecting the world when it comes to Friday POTDs, seriously finding out about all the options is interesting and will save me reading the manual.

You have to read the manual just to navigate the menus? I just press buttons and find out for myself where they take me.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Jazzer94

TeeJay wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

You have to read the manual just to navigate the menus? I just press buttons and find out for myself where they take me.

I like reading the manual for extra and detailed info on all the modes.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MegaStoneSmash91

Jazzer94 wrote:

The Friday Pic is usually something special, like a character/stage reveal, an awesome group shot of characters, or just generally some more details about various aspects of the game. I'm sure you know this, but it seems people are now expecting something big every Friday which is resulting in disappointment. I personally enjoy seeing the menus and what they contain, and I'd classify it in the "extra details" category. To me, this is a completely viable Friday Pic. It gives you a few new things to look at while confirming where most of the extra content is placed.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AceDefective

Anyone else feel that Smash 3DS is gonna be smash lite? I mean this menu pretty much confirms it. Smash lite is fine for a handheld Smash but I'm hoping to Wii U Smash will have a lot more.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Looks like Dedede has a new Final Smash.

...Huh. That isn't what I was expecting. I was expecting him to turn into Masked Dedede. Oh well. This does look a little interesting, though.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Undead_terror

Well if the Waddle Dee army is no more then I will miss it, but I hope for Masked Dedede to be a alt, wanted it to be a alt more then a final smash in the first place.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

UGXwolf

The menus are interesting. I mean, I would've seen them in a month pretty quickly, but they're still interesting. The Dedede Final Smash isn't too surprising. I mean, I don't Kirby much, so I don't know what he'd do, but I knew the Waddle Dee army was disbanded when they showed that Dedede now only throws Gordos.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TXP

Dissapointing lack of event mode in these potd screens, unfortunately i cant really see where else they might appear under (other than the solo screen that was shown)

Edit: Although to be fair the trophy rush mode that was shown off once doesnt appear anwhere on these screens so there could be modes hidden in other areas i guess...

Edited on by TXP

PSN id: TXP184

Inkling

I love that new remix for Tomodachi Life!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Inkling

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

Anyone else feel that Smash 3DS is gonna be smash lite? I mean this menu pretty much confirms it. Smash lite is fine for a handheld Smash but I'm hoping to Wii U Smash will have a lot more.

Well it's going to be, although when it was announced I thought the 3DS version would have a much smaller roster

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Whydoievenbother

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

NO!!! It is not going to be smash lite! It's just going to do things like make it's stages and trophies less detailed

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

TuVictus

I really doubt the 3DS version will be so barebones as to be considered a "lite" version. If anything, it looks pretty packed for a 3DS game and I can't wait to see what exclusive stuff the Wii U version has

TuVictus

AceDefective

MrMario02 wrote:

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

NO!!! It is not going to be smash lite! It's just going to do things like make it's stages and trophies less detailed

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed 3DS will have less music and different (possibly less) stages, also where's the event matches?

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

UGXwolf

TXP wrote:

Dissapointing lack of event mode in these potd screens, unfortunately i cant really see where else they might appear under (other than the solo screen that was shown)

Edit: Although to be fair the trophy rush mode that was shown off once doesnt appear anwhere on these screens so there could be modes hidden in other areas i guess...

I'm pretty confident that'll be in the Woo U version only. Remember, this I'd essentially only half of the game.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

Untitled

Cool.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.