Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 5,084

Whopper744

I pointed this out on Miiverse and I saw it on reddit... On Club Nintendo, if you fill out the 'Plan to Buy' survey for Smash Bros 3DS, the question asking about your sources of information for the game gives 'Download service (trial version)' as an option. Possible demo on the way? We can only hope! I have my doubts honestly but you never know..

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

TeeJay

Whopper744 wrote:

I pointed this out on Miiverse and I saw it on reddit... On Club Nintendo, if you fill out the 'Plan to Buy' survey for Smash Bros 3DS, the question asking about your sources of information for the game gives 'Download service (trial version)' as an option. Possible demo on the way? We can only hope! I have my doubts honestly but you never know..

The downloadable version's survey still has the same questions about whether you're preordering it and whether you're getting it new or used so I wouldn't take it at face value. It's just the same Plan-to-buy survey as the rest of them.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Mansa

Y'know, Smash is one of the few games where I stay entertained watching others fight competitively. XD
...Although, I don't think Project M will count...
Well, other games from its series is cool to just watch as well.

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Jazzer94

I sense rubber banding and frustration a plenty hopefully I'm wrong.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

RR529

A good amount of Smash Run detail revealed in today's PotD, it seems.

I'd say this greatly diminishes the (already miniscule) chance of there being any sort of Bayonetta reference in the game, given that during the day of the last Direct (where Shulk was revealed) the PotD was oddly uninformative.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Gridatttack

The final battles of smash run are so reminiscent of City Trial challenges from Kirby Air ride :>

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

CapeSmash

Smash Run doesn't really appeal to me, but does it have online? If not, I will barley touch it.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TeeJay

Jazzer94 wrote:

This was my first thought too. I hope they've found a way to balance things without everyone dreading being in first place...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Grumblevolcano

TeeJay wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

This was my first thought too. I hope they've found a way to balance things without everyone dreading being in first place...

It can't be worse than Super Mario Kart 150cc GP mode, right?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

RR529 wrote:

I'd say this greatly diminishes the (already miniscule) chance of there being any sort of Bayonetta reference in the game, given that during the day of the last Direct (where Shulk was revealed) the PotD was oddly uninformative.

That reminds me, why did so many people want Bayonetta in the game!? Yes, the sequel is a Wii U exclusive, but that doesn't guarantee her a spot in Smash Bros.! Plus, The character list was chosen at the start of the game's development, which started before Bayonetta 2 was even announced!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Kewlan

This makes me super hyped for Smash Run! The main reason I'm getting Smash for 3DS is probably this mode!
I hope there are challenges in Smahs Run similar to Kirby Air Ride!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendo6400

I hope there is a vs special boss minigame for smash run. Maybe fight petey or ridley.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

LzWinky

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

No. Nothing is worse than that!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jazzer94

WaLzgi wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Mario Kart: Super Circuit....

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Captain_Toad

Jazzer94 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Mario Kart: Super Circuit....

Yet. No one talks about Mario kart 64......

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DefHalan

NintendoFan64 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

That reminds me, why did so many people want Bayonetta in the game!? Yes, the sequel is a Wii U exclusive, but that doesn't guarantee her a spot in Smash Bros.! Plus, The character list was chosen at the start of the game's development, which started before Bayonetta 2 was even announced!

Nintendo was probably in talks about Bayonetta during the early stages of Smash, which means she has a chance, just a very low chance in my opinion

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

UGXwolf

@Captain_Toad Probably because MK64 actually works. As someone who has recently played most of the Mario Karts, 64 works the best of the first three and even Double Dash has some notable problems that people tend to glaze over.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.