Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 5,084

Yoshi

19Robb92 wrote:

I don't get the Fox comparison. What are they "proving"?

The icon color, I think.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

19Robb92

Morphbug wrote:

The bit about the tomadachi stage is rather interesting, because it is the same room, but from a different perspective and in a different spot of the building.

Not really. During the reveal of the stage they said the position of the rooms were randomized each time you pick it.

(Or maybe that's the reason why you found it interesting?)

brewsky wrote:

The icon color, I think.

Ah, now I see it. Thanks.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Justlink

I'm so excited fo dis game yo. I just had a filling like two minutes ago and my bod is ready yo. heheheheee

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Eel

19Robb92 wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

The bit about the tomadachi stage is rather interesting, because it is the same room, but from a different perspective and in a different spot of the building.

Not really. During the reveal of the stage they said the position of the rooms were randomized each time you pick it.

(Or maybe that's the reason why you found it interesting?)

Yeah, it gives a little bit of credibility to the leak, just for that.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JunkosBoobies

I'm kinda hoping this leak is real (Because it contains Bowser J.r., Shulk and DHD), but at the same time there's more reasons that I hope it's fake. (Because it has Dr. Mario and Dark Pit in the roster, some lazy stage choices and characters like Mewtwo, Jeff, Isaac, Ridley and K. Rool aren't in)

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

The_Ninja

I want the roster to be true, if it included the DLC characters. Stages? Some yes, some no.
Corneria, Wario Ware, and Pictochat coming back would be a dream come true. But there aren't much new stages, besides the one announced. Plus, it looks like the guy just edited the Stage Select Screen and the Character Select Screen from the E3 demo. And why are the top and bottom screen so close to each other?

That DHD though... did he model it just for this leak? I cant seem to find anything similar...

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

GuSolarFlare

19Robb92 wrote:

loooooooooooooool!!!!!!1 XD

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MrWalkieTalkie

I want it to be real for the Duck Hunt duo, but I don't want it to be real for Dr. Mario & Dark Pit being separate fighters. Also, I'm not too crazy with idea of Bowser Jr. Would rather have Paper Mario.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Nintendo6400

I wanted paper Mario and bowser jr, but odds are we won't get either.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

GuSolarFlare

I want any Mario aternate that has the hammer and any Luigi alternate that has the thunderhand(though I doubt thunderhand will ever be reused in any game.... :/ )
but I'm already very happy with the currently revealed roster

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

CapeSmash

The leak is EXTREMELY fragle, and I'll explain why. Let's say... Wario gets announced tomorrow, and he has different artwork than he did in the CSS leak, that means this entire leak is fake (duh). However, if Wario gets announced, and his artwork is the same as he is seen in the CSS leak; the leak is real. No question about it.

I really hope Sakurai annonce a character (veteran or newcomer) soon to disprove/prove the leak.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

GuSolarFlare

Morphbug wrote:

So the leak is super weak because it could or could not be fake.

so the fact it can't be proved as fake yet means it's super weak......

my Backloggery

Yoshi

SockoMario wrote:

The leak is EXTREMELY fragle, and I'll explain why. Let's say... Wario gets announced tomorrow, and he has different artwork than he did in the CSS leak, that means this entire leak is fake (duh). However, if Wario gets announced, and his artwork is the same as he is seen in the CSS leak; the leak is real. No question about it.

I really hope Sakurai annonce a character (veteran or newcomer) soon to disprove/prove the leak.

No. You're right about if Wario is wrong then the whole thing is wrong. However, if Wario is right, it does not mean the whole thing is right. Just that particular part is right. Everything else could be wrong.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Eel

He means that if, for example, Wario is revealed tomorrow and his icon is exactly the same, then that pretty much means the whole leak is real or the faker got super lucky in predicting the icon.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

19Robb92

Found this posted on /v/, without a source, which would imply the model is from somewhere and not original work.
Untitled

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Yoshi

19Robb92 wrote:

Found this posted on /v/, without a source, which would imply the model is from somewhere and not original work.
Untitled

Well, then....I guess that settles it.

Ok, not really.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

CapeSmash

19Robb92 wrote:

Untitled

No. It was ripped from the CSS screen and slightly edited, it seems. Also, look at the quality. It was ripped.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.