Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 5,084

Yoshi

TeeJay wrote:

brewsky wrote:

I'm laughing so hard right now. Do they honestly expect us to believe this? I've taken much better shots before, and it's not that hard.

Oh c'mon, you can't pretend those aren't convincing, especially the initial pictures with the all-new renders of Dr. Mario and Duck Hunt. Even the Ness one is new I think.

They look good, but a single flaw ruins it entirely. Here, there are several. If it was official, there wouldn't be any.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

TuVictus

The one that shows Shulk in game is really convincing. I'll put some faith in it. If it's false you can all rub it in and say how you were right and how it was obviously fake all along

TuVictus

SparkOfSpirit

Sakurai cutting Lucas and Wolf but making Dr. Mario and Dark Pit standalone characters is extremely unlikely. No idea why they wouldn't just be alternates like Sakurai was originally planning for Lucina.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Yoshi

Oh, there's another ESRB one, I didn't see that the first time.

Definitely fake now.

EDIT: Also, Disablad? Third image on the bottom. It's spelled wrong.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

GuSolarFlare

it all looks pretty fake to me.
those black backgrounds don't seem like anything Sakurai has done in his most recent games(if you pay attention most of them have bright background colors in the menus)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Eel

brewsky wrote:

Oh, there's another ESRB one, I didn't see that the first time.

Definitely fake now.

EDIT: Also, Disablad? Third image on the bottom. It's spelled wrong.

It looks like it says "Disablád"

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SparkOfSpirit

TeeJay wrote:

brewsky wrote:

I'm laughing so hard right now. Do they honestly expect us to believe this? I've taken much better shots before, and it's not that hard.

Oh c'mon, you can't pretend those aren't convincing, especially the initial pictures with the all-new renders of Dr. Mario and Duck Hunt. Even the Ness one is new I think.

The original pic of Palutena looked convincing, too.

And that was still fake.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

TeeJay

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

brewsky wrote:

The original pic of Palutena looked convincing, too.

And that was still fake.

But it wasn't laughable like Brewky was implying.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SparkOfSpirit

Kyloctopus wrote:

No Ice Climbers?

Oh wow, I didn't notice they were missing.

Definite fake now.

― G.K. Chesterton

Yoshi

DestinyMan wrote:

Famitsu scans:
http://i.imgur.com/YswYj4u.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OTa1Dyr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RLuF4ID.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KC8baCv.jpg
The fourth one has a new location for the Paper Mario stage; Bowser's Castle from Sticker Star.

Fake, fake, fake, fake!

If it hasn't occurred to you, I was joking.

Now playing:

Nintendo6400

Oh, well what do you know, my bad. But still, I do want to see some places from the original paper Mario and super paper Mario.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

_Octoling_

Untitled
Untitled

For supporting the leak.

Majora's Mask = Best Game Of All Time
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753

Whydoievenbother

I kinda hope the leak is real.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Eel

The bit about the tomadachi stage is rather interesting, because it is the same room, but from a different perspective and in a different spot of the building.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Yoshi

Still not buying it. Too many red flags.

You can make some pretty creative screens based on information you have, and I don't think it would be too hard to get a copy of Famitsu early to help out as well.

Now playing:

GuSolarFlare

srhades wrote:

Untitled

if you look closely the one that got Fox right has Pikachu wrong....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

19Robb92

I don't get the Fox comparison. What are they "proving"?

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

_Octoling_

GuSolarFlare wrote:

srhades wrote:

Untitled

if you look closely the one that got Fox right has Pikachu wrong....

Nope, because if you look Pikachu is CPU selected which affects the background it seems (it does for Bowser Jr. and Kirby too).

Majora's Mask = Best Game Of All Time
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.