Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 5,084

Yoshi

Untitled

Here's the "leak" screen. Let's compare.

EDIT: The nose is a dead giveaway, it seems.

SECOND EDIT: Of course, who's to say that the other image was simply taken and cleaned up a little to make it look better? Does it say when it was uploaded?

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Eel

Yeah, the nose and ears were added to the bigger one. From the looks of them, probably in paint

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

19Robb92

Yeah it's definitely a fake. Went back to the thread and saw this;
Untitled

Heh

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

SparkOfSpirit

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I'm kinda hoping this leak is real (Because it contains Bowser J.r., Shulk and DHD), but at the same time there's more reasons that I hope it's fake. (Because it has Dr. Mario and Dark Pit in the roster, some lazy stage choices and characters like Mewtwo, Jeff, Isaac, Ridley and K. Rool aren't in)

Pretty much. I'd like those characters, too, but the lack of Mewtwo, K. Rool, Dixie Kong, or Isaac is disappointing as is the blatant fact that Dr. Mario and Dark Pit are alt costume fodder.

Plus, there are Rhythm Heaven enemies in Smash Run. Where's the Rhythm Heaven character?

Edited on by SparkOfSpirit

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

The_Ninja

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I'm kinda hoping this leak is real (Because it contains Bowser J.r., Shulk and DHD), but at the same time there's more reasons that I hope it's fake. (Because it has Dr. Mario and Dark Pit in the roster, some lazy stage choices and characters like Mewtwo, Jeff, Isaac, Ridley and K. Rool aren't in)

Pretty much. I'd like those characters, too, but the lack of Mewtwo, K. Rool, Dixie Kong, or Isaac is disappointing as is the blatant fact hat Dr. Mario and Dark Pit are alt costume fodder.

Plus, there are Rhythm Heaven enemies in Smash Run. Where's the Rhythm Heaven character?

According to Smashboards, Chorus Men is dlc.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

GuSolarFlare

I really hope this game doesn't get DLC(or gets only MH3U-like DLC, that is, all for free)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SparkOfSpirit

The_Ninja wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Pretty much. I'd like those characters, too, but the lack of Mewtwo, K. Rool, Dixie Kong, or Isaac is disappointing as is the blatant fact hat Dr. Mario and Dark Pit are alt costume fodder.

With Ice Climbers and Lucas, yeah?

Those seem like really odd choices.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

CapeSmash

There was someone before the CSS leak that said Bowser Jr. is playable in his clown car, Duck Hunt is playable, Shulk is playable, and said Dr. Mario and Dark Pit are playable. Also, on June 6th, the leaker said Mario would get a new blue pallete swap, and Bowser is getting a new swap as well... That turned out to be true.

Interesting.

EDIT: Also, the 6 leaked images were leaked by 3 different people.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

MrWalkieTalkie

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

What if the characters chosen for DLC will be announced alongside some huge game announcements?

New Ice Climbers?
Reggie gives us MOTHER 3 and announces Lucas?
Star Fox U will announce Wolf?
New Rhythm Heaven?
Snake probably will be added just because Kojima wants him back in.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

SparkOfSpirit

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

What if the characters chosen for DLC will be announced alongside some huge game announcements?

New Ice Climbers?
Reggie gives us MOTHER 3 and announces Lucas?
Star Fox U will announce Wolf?
New Rhythm Heaven?
Snake probably will be added just because Kojima wants him back in.

I guess it would depend on how many DLC characters there are. I would be fine with any of those, I'm just not big on the lack of a new Donkey Kong character.

― G.K. Chesterton

_Octoling_

DestinyMan wrote:

Every rumor or leak that I've seen that claimed Duck Hunt Dog was a newcomer also claimed K. Rool would be one as well. That's why I find his absence on this roster odd.

I have no words.

Majora's Mask = Best Game Of All Time
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753

LzWinky

I don't think this game will get DLC. Sakurai will either most likely take a break or figure out his next project (unless Smash needs to be patched). He doesn't seem like a DLC-type of guy

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jazzer94

Sakurai doesn't do that kind of DLC at best we might get custom stages again.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

CapeSmash

I'm done talking about this stupid leak. There's like 5 freaking leaks before this one that said Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr. were playable. Some of those leaks also said Ridley, Dixie Kong, King K. Rool, Chorus Kids, Shulk, and Mewtwo are playable. Ugh. I'm just going to sit back and wait for an official conformation about this stuff.

If they leak is real - We waisted our time trying to disprove it.
If the leak is fake - We waisted our time talking about it.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

GuSolarFlare

@SockoMario nope, you're wrong.
if the leak is real - we had fun trying to find the truth
if the leak is fake - we had fun imagining possibilities
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CapeSmash

GuSolarFlare wrote:

@SockoMario nope, you're wrong.
if the leak is real - we had fun trying to find the truth
if the leak is fake - we had fun imagining possibilities
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

Eh, I guess you're right.

Smash Mains:

LzWinky

What else is there to talk about anyway? How fans are eager for news that they'll believe so-called "leaks" or "rumors"?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.