Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,681 to 1,700 of 5,084

MegaStoneSmash91

I discovered recently that the Villager's balloons are the same color as whatever player number you are. 1p has red, 2p has blue, and so on. It's a nice touch, and will no doubt keep confusion in Villager-only matches in check.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

The_Ninja

Intresting. I'm wondering if there will be another Smash Direct or ND to fill up these 3 months. I hope one focused on the 3DS version.....

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Kewlan

The_Ninja wrote:

Intresting. I'm wondering if there will be another Smash Direct or ND to fill up these 3 months. I hope one focused on the 3DS version.....

I'm guessing there will be a 3DS Smash Direct close to the release, to make sure everyone's hyped up!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

3dsplayer

Untitled
swag

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

KO-Cub

Speaking of TM87. Anyone see Mario in the Invitationals. Even one of the commentators said Mario had the most swag.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Dynadan

If anyone wants to play with costomization online friend me. My friend code: 4957-2813-6791

Life, the Universe, and Everything

3DS Friend Code: 4957-2813-6791 | Nintendo Network ID: shooter009

Derpscout

We might get a another Sonic character.

Pootis.

Shirma_Akayaku

I'm on Smash Boards right now and everyone is posting like crazy.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Derpscout

Rosalina wrote:

I'm on Smash Boards right now and everyone is posting like crazy.

Which Smash Boards?

Pootis.

The_Ninja

The trophies in this game are awesome, I hope they have easter eggs in it like in Melee.

And I'm worried that when I get the game I won't know how to unlock everyone.. I mean look at how you unlock G&W, beat target test with everyone. How the heck am I supposed to know? I guess I could do adventure mode, but then I look at how you unlock Luigi in melee. If I look on the internet, it spoils the characters for me.... ugh.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

Kewlan

The_Ninja wrote:

The trophies in this game are awesome, I hope they have easter eggs in it like in Melee.

And I'm worried that when I get the game I won't know how to unlock everyone.. I mean look at how you unlock G&W, beat target test with everyone. How the heck am I supposed to know? I guess I could do adventure mode, but then I look at how you unlock Luigi in melee. If I look on the internet, it spoils the characters for me.... ugh.

So true. They should at least say how many are left, and what you need to do. I feel like there shouldn't be any secret characters... in case you want to competitively train with them or something like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendo6400

I found a smash run video with fly guys in it. Does sound very interesting until you notice they carry a unique item. When the player attacked it the fly guy dropped a defensive boost with a clock on it. After getting it the player started to glow blue for a bit. I wish i had the link.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

The_Ninja

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I found a smash run video with fly guys in it. Does sound very interesting until you notice they carry a unique item. When the player attacked it the fly guy dropped a defensive boost with a clock on it. After getting it the player started to glow blue for a bit. I wish i had the link.

Magical Clock? From The Legend Of Zelda from the NES? It makes you flash blue and white and be invincible, and all enemies will freeze (As long as you are in the room you got it from) so I guess it's in Smash Run.

The_Ninja

DreamyViridi

Sounds like there might be some Smash Run-only items appearing in the game. One can guess anyway...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Shirma_Akayaku

Since Rainbow Road is on the 3DS, will we get this song? Only 2 per stage also.

This would work great, but I think it might not happen since they could've added another already.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.