Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 5,084

DreamyViridi

@DestinyMan - Judging by the background and movements, I think that bit was showcasing a trophy.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

The_Ninja

We do see more of the branching paths. Not much more, but better than nothing.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Captain_Toad

Hey look! It's a photoshoped? render of shulk in Smash bros 4! Untitled

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Kewlan

Untitled
Pic of the day. The Mii Gunner in his suit. Looking sharp! The arm cannon's design will change depending on the outfit, but the attacks and projectiles will be the same.

SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! You need to change the hairstyle TOO! God dangit, first Link's Skyward Sword outfit now this. I'm disappointed.
Wait, is the hair correct? I know the dress isn't, but that's just one color so...
Excuse me...

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

UGXwolf

TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND IT, but that is definitely not Fire Rosalina. The dress color is inverted and the hair isn't back in a ponytail.

That is to say, Fire Rosalina's hair is back in a ponytail and her dress is RED with WHITE TRIMMINGS. It also doesn't have the stars at the bottom from what I can tell.

Just for funsies, this is an image from Smash Boards (according to google) that shows what they thought would be Rosalina's palette swaps.

Untitled

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

The_Ninja

Rosie looking good! If I main her, I'll use that outfit and her original one (Blue is my fav color) Unless theres a indigo one. Then I'll use that. I prefer indigo
over blue.

The_Ninja

Shirma_Akayaku

Doesn't anyone think Rosalina's outfit color is just like a White Mage?
Untitled
Here's how Fire Rosalina would've looked like.
Untitled

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

The_Ninja

Well that means chances are high that Rosie will get one alt costume, and it will probaly be Fire Rosalina. She doesn't need more, unless there are more power ups she can use in Super Mario 3D World that would work in Smash

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

Kewlan

Oh god, what if they cut a lot of costumes because the 3DS cartridge can't hold them all?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

mark3

Kewlan wrote:

Oh god, what if they cut a lot of costumes because the 3DS cartridge can't hold them all?

It should definitely be able to hold them all.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

The_Ninja

Kewlan wrote:

Don't worry, 3DS can hold it. And a 8GB cartdridge BTW is really expensive, and the 3DS barely needs it. The model sizes are probaly less than brawl anyways, and I'm guessing that the game will be around 3-4 GB.

Squid wrote:

It would be awesome if the Mario characters all got their cat costumes as alts. I loved Rosalina's black cat suit.

What about the Super Bell as an item? You would get a cat suit and walk on four legs. It would be so funny to see Little Mac or Link walk around in a cat suit.

By the way, 96 pages! Let's get this thread to 100!

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

The_Ninja

Untitled
Some skins I made for Rosalina. Suddenly since Sakurai posted that POTD of her and the Mii I suddenly wanna main her...

The_Ninja

Nintendo6400

I'm still hoping for custom color palettes for characters. I'm also hoping you'll be able to draw on your mii characters similar to tekken tag tournament 2.

Oh, and on a side note, I really hope Fox's voice is a place holder. I doubt it, but his voice is just terrible.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

OdnetninAges

I'm still divided on if I want to download the game at midnight on October 3rd, or wait and get the retail copy. On one hand, I could get into the game right away and start unlocking characters and stages, and even have a few online matches with other people within the first few hours. I would also have the game ready to be played anytime on my home menu, and wouldn't have to switch cartridges to play the game. On the other hand, I would have a physical case with box art and the feeling of physically owning the game. Plus, if something happens to my 3DS again, I'd still have the game and it's save data to play on another 3DS.

Hmm...

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.