3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,557

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronze

1,101. Posted:

And of course, the characters are Gigantic on this stage as well....Oh well. the game is still going to be awesome :D

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Orngeblu

1,102. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

I heard metaknight was so awesome, they had to ban him from online matches XD '
I did nof have internet at the time I was playing brawl

What? No, he's not banned. He WAS banned before, he's NOT anymore. They unbanned him. It's been like this for a long time. There are some tournaments that ban him, though, but if you look at the more higher-up tournaments like sktar, apex, whatever other tournaments I don't know of, Meta Knight is not banned there.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrMario02

1,103. Posted:

http://www.smashbros.com/update/images/daily.jpg Take a look at this mysterious X...

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintendoMonkey

1,104. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

http://www.smashbros.com/update/images/daily.jpg Take a look at this mysterious X...

Kid Icarus item.

NintendoMonkey

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SuperMii3D

1,105. Posted:

Heck yes and loving it. I personally like the outline, and most of the stages look great

I came here for the burgers and pizza, wat no pizza or burgers, fine I'll just hang around.....

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kewlan

1,106. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

A look at Link and the Ocarina of Time 3D stage. For some reason Sakurai put it on the website instead of Miiverse.
Untitled

Ocarina of Time 3D stage? I'm pretty sure that's Battlefield. Just look at the banners in the background, plus the formation of the platforms. Just like Battlefield in Brawl.

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage
Avatar

19Robb92

1,107. Posted:

I wonder if there's any chance of a 3DS & WiiU game bundle for these games. I want both versions. :o

Looking forward to: Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronze

1,108. Posted:

Dont know really...I'm only getting the 3ds version.

Anyone knows the song for the final destination stage? I can't imagine a song for the stage more awesome than the brawl version

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintendoMonkey

1,109. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

Dont know really...I'm only getting the 3ds version.

Anyone knows the song for the final destination stage? I can't imagine a song for the stage more awesome than the brawl version

I hope it doesn't change.

NintendoMonkey

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

1,110. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

Ocarina of Time 3D stage? I'm pretty sure that's Battlefield. Just look at the banners in the background, plus the formation of the platforms. Just like Battlefield in Brawl.

He used the picture of the day picture. It automatically changes, so it used to be that picture of the Ocarina of Time 3D stage on fire.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronze

1,111. Posted:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Ocarina of Time 3D stage? I'm pretty sure that's Battlefield. Just look at the banners in the background, plus the formation of the platforms. Just like Battlefield in Brawl.

He used the picture of the day picture. It automatically changes, so it used to be that picture of the Ocarina of Time 3D stage on fire.

Now its luigi doing what he does :p

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

1,112. Posted:

The first look at the Villager and Wii Fit Trainer on the 3DS (using a picture that doesn't change).
Untitled
It's also been confirmed that the black outlines of the characters in the 3DS version can be reduced or even removed entirely.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintendoMonkey

1,113. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

The first look at the Villager and Wii Fit Trainer on the 3DS (using a picture that doesn't change).
Untitled
It's also been confirmed that the black outlines of the characters in the 3DS version can be reduced or even removed entirely.

This probaly has to do with the form of customization in the game. But there will be more, obviously.

NintendoMonkey

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronze

1,114. Posted:

I wanna cry because the game wont be out until 2014

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

1,115. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

I wanna cry because the game wont be out until 2014

It would be Holiday 2014 at that, since I don't see these games coming out in the summer or even the fall. Even still, I wouldn't rule out it being delayed to early 2015 considering how Sakurai isn't afraid to delay his games if it's to make them as close to perfection as possible, but hopefully that won't happen.

What complicates it even more is that the two games are at different stages of development, meaning that they will release at different times and one will come out before the other. I think the 3DS version will release first.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OdnetninAges

1,116. Posted:

@TheManOfDestiny

But I thought the development team was having issues with the 3DS version, like getting duo characters "such as the Ice Climbers" to work correctly.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, NOPE

My 3DS needs to be repaired. It won't turn on anymore.

The Blue Blur VS. The Blue Bomber.

Miiverse Profile

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

Brilliance

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronze

1,117. Posted:

they should make a game featuring the ice climbers. otherwise, dont really see they are still keeping them in ssb

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

1,118. Posted:

What makes me mad is how the 3ds will hold the wii u back just because they want the same characters. i donno but i rather like the stages both has different characters but that will never happen.....

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintendoMonkey

1,119. Posted:

feline2 wrote:

What makes me mad is how the 3ds will hold the wii u back just because they want the same characters. i donno but i rather like the stages both has different characters but that will never happen.....

You do know this game wasn't going to be for Wii U originally. The 3ds can have 60 chars if it wants but thats crazy. Did you know DKCR:3D is a direct port of the wii version? Same goes for Rayman Origins. Only the game slightly runs slower.

Edited on by NintendoMonkey

NintendoMonkey

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BandG

1,120. Posted:

NintendoMonkey wrote:

feline2 wrote:

What makes me mad is how the 3ds will hold the wii u back just because they want the same characters. i donno but i rather like the stages both has different characters but that will never happen.....

You do know this game wasn't going to be for Wii U originally. The 3ds can have 60 chars if it wants but thats crazy. Did you know DKCR:3D is a direct port of the wii version? Same goes for Rayman Origins. Only the game slightly runs slower.

People are so misinformed... When did sakurai say that it was going to only be for 3ds? give me evidence and Ill believe you

Edited on by BandG

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith