3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 1,121 to 1,140 of 5,469

AuthorMessage

BandG

1,121. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

I think the 3DS version will release first.

I doubt that very much. If I had to guess the 3ds version will release a few months later. The Wii U needs sales, and Smash Bros. is a HUGE system seller, and money maker. releasing it on the 3DS at all will bring down sales, but releasing it on 3DS first would just be a horrible decision on Nintendo's part. If you are planning on getting the 3DS version anytime soon, don't get your hopes up.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,122. Posted:

BandG wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

I think the 3DS version will release first.

I doubt that very much. If I had to guess the 3ds version will release a few months later. The Wii U needs sales, and Smash Bros. is a HUGE system seller, and money maker. releasing it on the 3DS at all will bring down sales, but releasing it on 3DS first would just be a horrible decision on Nintendo's part. If you are planning on getting the 3DS version anytime soon, don't get your hopes up.

The 3DS version will probaly be finished earlier, because it's a 3DS game. They do take a lot of time to make but not as much as Wii U games. And how will releasing it on the 3DS bring down sales? Sakurai is a smart man. He knows what he's doing. Oh, and heres the proof you wanted.
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/26/sakurai-says-smash-bros-...

Pre-Ordered Super Smash Bros. 3DS!

Friend Code:1891-2599-4796 (Gamecubus)
Lets settle it.. in SMASH!

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

AuthorMessage

BandG

1,123. Posted:

That link just proved yourself wrong, He said “At that time, we COULD have chosen to develop a 3DS version only" No where does it say it was originally only for 3DS. Also the reason it would be smarter to release the Wii U version first is because if it's only on Wii U For a period of time it will make people buy Wii Us to play it first. If it came out on 3DS first people would just be like "I already own that game on 3DS" Also the 3DS is already killing in sales, the Wii U needs them.

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,124. Posted:

why does it matter? :p
I have no more thoughts, comments, or questions on this game besides the fact that I cant wait for this game :D

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,125. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

why does it matter? :p
I have no more thoughts, comments, or questions on this game besides the fact that I cant wait for this game :D

Agreed! Also, I have a feeling you can send your Villager from AC:NL to SSB4 (both Wii U and 3DS).

Pre-Ordered Super Smash Bros. 3DS!

Friend Code:1891-2599-4796 (Gamecubus)
Lets settle it.. in SMASH!

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,126. Posted:

Incoming Reset Bomb!
Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,127. Posted:

This game is years from release. I wonder how many pictures of the day they could keep making

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

1,128. Posted:

@Bronze

Megatron: "All I wanted was to be in charge. Besides Optimus, who would you be without me?"

Optimus: "Time to find out."

Yes, my tagline, my avatar. WII FIT TRAINER! All the way, every battle, Wii Fit Trainer. Uber excited!

There's a disturbing amount of art of her on DeviantArt. Shudder

Who's going to mainly be who and why?!

Eagerly Awaiting: Ironfall, Cube Creator.

I can speak French in Russian.

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

I ran out of things to say... This is awkward.

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

1,129. Posted:

@BandG

You have the coolest NintendoNetworkID I've ever seen. :O

AuthorMessage

Franklin

1,130. Posted:

It doesn't really matter what Sakurai said, as he frequently changes his mind. He once said he will never make another Smash Bros. game. Now he's making 2 in tandem.

Franklin

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,131. Posted:

@Red302 :Which is why I don't buy his claim of not making another Kid Icarus game.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

BandG

1,132. Posted:

@ WinterWarm haha thanks :D

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

1,133. Posted:

@BandG

Welcome! :)

@DestinyMan

I'm with you there. Nintendo just doesn't let their franchises die.

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,134. Posted:

Red302 wrote:

It doesn't really matter what Sakurai said, as he frequently changes his mind. He once said he will never make another Smash Bros. game. Now he's making 2 in tandem.

Too bad he's been whining about it ever since, I get it making games are hard but it's not like he does it for free and he's not the only game developer out in the world making videogames. He makes it seem like he's creating the biggest game in the world, when there are plenty of games out there that are just as or even bigger than Smash Bros and we don't have to read constant articles about how making the game was so hard and gamers have no idea and I'm an old man with the hair cut of a 16 yr old bla bla bla (last one was a joke BTW). It's your job and you gotta do whatcha gotta do or you can quit. I'd love to see a nurse walk into his/her job and start complaining to the patient about how taking care of them is so hard and how patients have no idea how demanding it is (they'd be fired in a heart beat). So yes his attitude makes me angry, I don't like it when people act like they're doing us a huge favor when in reality it's their job. Usually if you don't like your job you quit, and considering that it's Sakurai he could easily make his own studio where he can work on whatever he wants and make games that are not so hard to make.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,135. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@BandG

@DestinyMan

And if they did let pit die, then he will just be like the ice climbers again. No one who he is whats so ever. The first time I saw him was in Ssbb. When I looked at him, I thought he was a female. I'm pretty sure nintendo dont want people to look wrongly on their characters again. (thats assuming they will continue the ssb series after this)

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,136. Posted:

Edit: I have the Miiverse pic now.
Untitled
Mega Man and Samus are fighting on Arena Ferox. Samus doesn't have a black outline, while Mega Man's is very minimal.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

1,137. Posted:

@DestinyMan

Ah yes, glorious Fire Emblem.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,138. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

WinterWarm wrote:

@BandG

@DestinyMan

And if they did let pit die, then he will just be like the ice climbers again. No one who he is whats so ever. The first time I saw him was in Ssbb. When I looked at him, I thought he was a female. I'm pretty sure nintendo dont want people to look wrongly on their characters again. (thats assuming they will continue the ssb series after this)

You think Pit looks like a female? What about Marth? Many people still think he's a chick... Speaking of which, I wonder if he'll have his Awakening design (pretty darn sure he's in the roster).
Untitled

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,139. Posted:

I wish we could use our Miis and I wish we they could wear whatever hat they have on the streetpass plaza.
@WingedFish most likely they'll use his design it's just something they always do Nintendo characters tend to get the design they have in their most current game. The only thing I'm thinking about is if they'll have chrom I wish Tharja was in there.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,140. Posted:

@wingedfish the only reason I know marth is a man is because of his voice, but still...good point