Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 5,084

Volke93

I guess I'll buy the 3ds version, because I don't like the Wii U at all (I mean the console, not the game itself. As today Smash Bros is the only game I'm interested, but since it will come even for 3ds I'll get it for that. U_U

Volke93

Blast

I'm gonna try to get both versions.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

mamp

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

Untitled

I GOT THE DAILY PIC

LOL IDK why I thought of Baywatch when I saw this pic, I LOLed so hard. I think it was just cuz it looked like she was running the same way they run on bay watch and someone took a picture. Just switch the environment with a beach XD

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Mansa

I do not know what baywatch is, but it reminds me of someone running towards someone else in slow motion. Even though mega man was not running, I would have been freaked-out if he had his arms open.

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

FishieFish

WinterWarm wrote:

@mamp

I'd prefer Lucina over Marth. :/

LoL, Tharja vs. Link! LoL.

Gregor for SSB4.

Also I still think Marth will be in it since it is too early for Lucina to be in it, the game has been out less than two years.

"No one said you could touch."

FishieFish

Bronze wrote:

I do not know what baywatch is, but it reminds me of someone running towards someone else in slow motion. Even though mega man was not running, I would have been freaked-out if he had his arms open.

Edited on by FishieFish

"No one said you could touch."

Lynn

Anyone wanna swapnote? o ~ o;

My 3Ds Fc: 0018-0614-7849
Name: Lynn
Make Sure You Message ME You FC Too To Add You :D
~Girls Mainly Plz~ 18+
I Like To Swap Notes :3

LzWinky

Happy_Mask wrote:

@WinterWarm Lucina could really be nothing but a Marth clone, a large portion of her character and her physical appearance were designed with the idea that she could pass off as Marth.

Chunks Fire Emblem across the room >:[

This game needs more birds.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NonEpicMushroom

I'm going to get the game soon. Question: When is it released and is it online multiplayer? If so I'll be getting it straight away. My FC is: 2466-1703-8482 if you would like to add a mature 14 year old who is addicted to AC:NL, MK7 and fire emblem.

NonEpicMushroom

Snagrio

NonEpicMushroom wrote:

I'm going to get the game soon. Question: When is it released and is it online multiplayer? If so I'll be getting it straight away. My FC is: 2466-1703-8482 if you would like to add a mature 14 year old who is addicted to AC:NL, MK7 and fire emblem.

It won't come out till next year, and even then it likely won't be till November/December.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SkywardLink98

NonEpicMushroom wrote:

A MATURE 14 YEAR OLD!?! I'VE FOUND MY LONG LOST TWIN!!!

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Ketchupcat

SkywardLink98 wrote:

NonEpicMushroom wrote:

A MATURE 14 YEAR OLD!?! I'VE FOUND MY LONG LOST TWIN!!!

Brothers! There aren't enough of our kind!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

rockodoodle

Because to a degree this will be a system seller. Plus- with somebody like me that has both, I'd buy the 3ds version first. I'd imagine it will be a little cheaper. It would be smart to release wii u version first, then wait at least six months to release it to 3ds.

NintendoMonkey wrote:

BandG wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

I think the 3DS version will release first.

I doubt that very much. If I had to guess the 3ds version will release a few months later. The Wii U needs sales, and Smash Bros. is a HUGE system seller, and money maker. releasing it on the 3DS at all will bring down sales, but releasing it on 3DS first would just be a horrible decision on Nintendo's part. If you are planning on getting the 3DS version anytime soon, don't get your hopes up.

The 3DS version will probaly be finished earlier, because it's a 3DS game. They do take a lot of time to make but not as much as Wii U games. And how will releasing it on the 3DS bring down sales? Sakurai is a smart man. He knows what he's doing. Oh, and heres the proof you wanted.
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/26/sakurai-says-smash-bros-...

rockodoodle

Red_XIII

If Gregor is in this game, then Nowi must be too. They are such a perfect couple :3.
Growi FTW!!!
Anyway, I hope that we will get some new characters, not just a pick-and mix from other smash bros games. I mean, Toon Link??? Seriously??? He's fun, but in a "reduced roster" he is just taking up space that could be spent on someone like Simon Belmont, or Tharja...

Red_XIII

Robertlee

We need Sonic!!! To complete the game.

Yours truly, Robert Lee

Sleepingmudkip

People are slacking Untitled Untitled

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.