Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 5,084

Mansa

Dont know really...I'm only getting the 3ds version.

Anyone knows the song for the final destination stage? I can't imagine a song for the stage more awesome than the brawl version

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

The_Ninja

Bronze wrote:

Dont know really...I'm only getting the 3ds version.

Anyone knows the song for the final destination stage? I can't imagine a song for the stage more awesome than the brawl version

I hope it doesn't change.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

KingDunsparce

Kewlan wrote:

Ocarina of Time 3D stage? I'm pretty sure that's Battlefield. Just look at the banners in the background, plus the formation of the platforms. Just like Battlefield in Brawl.

He used the picture of the day picture. It automatically changes, so it used to be that picture of the Ocarina of Time 3D stage on fire.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Mansa

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Ocarina of Time 3D stage? I'm pretty sure that's Battlefield. Just look at the banners in the background, plus the formation of the platforms. Just like Battlefield in Brawl.

He used the picture of the day picture. It automatically changes, so it used to be that picture of the Ocarina of Time 3D stage on fire.

Now its luigi doing what he does

Mansa

The_Ninja

DestinyMan wrote:

The first look at the Villager and Wii Fit Trainer on the 3DS (using a picture that doesn't change).
Untitled
It's also been confirmed that the black outlines of the characters in the 3DS version can be reduced or even removed entirely.

This probaly has to do with the form of customization in the game. But there will be more, obviously.

The_Ninja

Mansa

I wanna cry because the game wont be out until 2014

Mansa

Mansa

they should make a game featuring the ice climbers. otherwise, dont really see they are still keeping them in ssb

Mansa

Sleepingmudkip

What makes me mad is how the 3ds will hold the wii u back just because they want the same characters. i donno but i rather like the stages both has different characters but that will never happen.....

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

The_Ninja

feline2 wrote:

What makes me mad is how the 3ds will hold the wii u back just because they want the same characters. i donno but i rather like the stages both has different characters but that will never happen.....

You do know this game wasn't going to be for Wii U originally. The 3ds can have 60 chars if it wants but thats crazy. Did you know DKCR:3D is a direct port of the wii version? Same goes for Rayman Origins. Only the game slightly runs slower.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

BandG

NintendoMonkey wrote:

feline2 wrote:

You do know this game wasn't going to be for Wii U originally. The 3ds can have 60 chars if it wants but thats crazy. Did you know DKCR:3D is a direct port of the wii version? Same goes for Rayman Origins. Only the game slightly runs slower.

People are so misinformed... When did sakurai say that it was going to only be for 3ds? give me evidence and Ill believe you

Edited on by BandG

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Sleepingmudkip

http://kotaku.com/dont-expect-a-lot-of-third-party-characters... that is where i got it and plus the 3ds cant have more then 60 it does not have that much memory you do know that right. @NintendoMonkey & @BandG "The reality of the situation unfortunately is that there are certain limitations on the 3DS," Sakurai said. The 3DS and Wii U versions of the next Smash Bros will have the same library of characters.P

"So we're forced into the situation where we may need to reduce some characters to a certain degree. but we're really working hard in order to include as many characters as possible." that what Sakurai said

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

BandG

DestinyMan wrote:

I think the 3DS version will release first.

I doubt that very much. If I had to guess the 3ds version will release a few months later. The Wii U needs sales, and Smash Bros. is a HUGE system seller, and money maker. releasing it on the 3DS at all will bring down sales, but releasing it on 3DS first would just be a horrible decision on Nintendo's part. If you are planning on getting the 3DS version anytime soon, don't get your hopes up.

The_Ninja

BandG wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

I think the 3DS version will release first.

I doubt that very much. If I had to guess the 3ds version will release a few months later. The Wii U needs sales, and Smash Bros. is a HUGE system seller, and money maker. releasing it on the 3DS at all will bring down sales, but releasing it on 3DS first would just be a horrible decision on Nintendo's part. If you are planning on getting the 3DS version anytime soon, don't get your hopes up.

The 3DS version will probaly be finished earlier, because it's a 3DS game. They do take a lot of time to make but not as much as Wii U games. And how will releasing it on the 3DS bring down sales? Sakurai is a smart man. He knows what he's doing. Oh, and heres the proof you wanted.
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/26/sakurai-says-smash-bros-...

The_Ninja

BandG

That link just proved yourself wrong, He said “At that time, we COULD have chosen to develop a 3DS version only" No where does it say it was originally only for 3DS. Also the reason it would be smarter to release the Wii U version first is because if it's only on Wii U For a period of time it will make people buy Wii Us to play it first. If it came out on 3DS first people would just be like "I already own that game on 3DS" Also the 3DS is already killing in sales, the Wii U needs them.

Mansa

why does it matter?
I have no more thoughts, comments, or questions on this game besides the fact that I cant wait for this game

Mansa

The_Ninja

Bronze wrote:

why does it matter?
I have no more thoughts, comments, or questions on this game besides the fact that I cant wait for this game

Agreed! Also, I have a feeling you can send your Villager from AC:NL to SSB4 (both Wii U and 3DS).

The_Ninja

Mansa

This game is years from release. I wonder how many pictures of the day they could keep making

Mansa

WinterWarm

@Bronze

Megatron: "All I wanted was to be in charge. Besides Optimus, who would you be without me?"

Optimus: "Time to find out."

Yes, my tagline, my avatar. WII FIT TRAINER! All the way, every battle, Wii Fit Trainer. Uber excited!

There's a disturbing amount of art of her on DeviantArt. Shudder

Who's going to mainly be who and why?!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

WinterWarm

@BandG

You have the coolest NintendoNetworkID I've ever seen.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.