Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 5,084

Mansa

@HedgehogeGamer I have doubts about saki and bowser Jr. making it..

If I could change the appearance of maro, I would have changed his current colors into the following:

Yellow gloves
black shirt
a very, very dark red jumpsuit
Black hat
and purple eyes

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

SmokedSausage

Isn't it a bit too early for talking about characters for an un-started project. For me (a non Wii-U owner) SSB just does'nt fit fpr a handheld release. No matter how cool it would be to see it.

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

LzWinky

Hansausage wrote:

Isn't it a bit too early for talking about characters for an un-started project. For me (a non Wii-U owner) SSB just does'nt fit fpr a handheld release. No matter how cool it would be to see it.

Why would it be? Many fans of different media always talk about an upcoming release, and this started months ago (otherwise where did the images come from?). As for me, I like the idea of having Smash on the go. I can play against my friends without having to haul my system over there. Then again, I prefer handhelds anyway

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

The_Ninja

Untitled
No one remembers the whiteboard? It proves that Marth and Meta Knight are in,along with Game and Watch and Wario. It doesn´t show ness but it does show an Earthbound item.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

The_Ninja

If they are in, Game & Watch, Luigi, Kirby and Mega Man will be my mains.

The_Ninja

Mansa

I heard metaknight was so awesome, they had to ban him from online matches XD '
I did nof have internet at the time I was playing brawl

Mansa

Happy_Mask

Bronze wrote:

Lol no. Metaknight is OP, but not that bad. He's just banned from tourney's. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

The_Ninja

Bronze wrote:

Heard that too lol.

The_Ninja

Happy_Mask

Well hopefully that's a moving stage, I'd love one that takes me around Hyrule field from Oot~.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

The_Ninja

I don't think it is a moving stage but it could be possible. I do hope we get a hyrule field stage.

The_Ninja

Dreamsleep

DestinyMan wrote:

A look at Link and the Ocarina of Time 3D stage. For some reason Sakurai put it on the website instead of Miiverse.
Untitled

Awesome! I think I am one of the few people who actually liked the storyline(Sub-Space Emissary) in in SSBB, on the Wii. I thought it was pretty cool that they offered something to do with the game, when you didn't have a group of players around. This picture kinda reminds me of that sidescrolling adventure.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

mamp

NintendoMonkey wrote:

I don't think it is a moving stage but it could be possible. I do hope we get a hyrule field stage.

Yeah I think they showed some gameplay on that stage when they announced the game and the stage was not moving from what I saw.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Captain_Toad

DestinyMan wrote:

A look at Link and the Ocarina of Time 3D stage. For some reason Sakurai put it on the website instead of Miiverse.
Untitled

This game needs more explosions and falling bridges.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mansa

And of course, the characters are Gigantic on this stage as well....Oh well. the game is still going to be awesome

Mansa

Orngeblu

Bronze wrote:

What? No, he's not banned. He WAS banned before, he's NOT anymore. They unbanned him. It's been like this for a long time. There are some tournaments that ban him, though, but if you look at the more higher-up tournaments like sktar, apex, whatever other tournaments I don't know of, Meta Knight is not banned there.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

SuperMii3D

Heck yes and loving it. I personally like the outline, and most of the stages look great

I came here for the burgers and pizza, wat no pizza or burgers, fine I'll just hang around.....

Kewlan

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

Ocarina of Time 3D stage? I'm pretty sure that's Battlefield. Just look at the banners in the background, plus the formation of the platforms. Just like Battlefield in Brawl.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

19Robb92

I wonder if there's any chance of a 3DS & WiiU game bundle for these games. I want both versions.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.