3DS Forum

Topic: Should NIntendo's next portable system be an HD 3DS?

Showing 141 to 155 of 155

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

141. Posted:

I definitely want 3d on the next version. It would be nice if the 3d had a bigger sweetspot too so that it would be easier to use motion controls at the same time.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

142. Posted:

I'd like to see them drop 3DS. Its a feature I literally never use.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

miletich3

143. Posted:

Why not call it HDS? Besides, I hope the successor to the 3Ds is as big as an iPad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NShgvtEro7I

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

144. Posted:

^what!?!?!? it wouldn't be a portable anymore that way! :O

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Beetlejuice

145. Posted:

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

FutureAlphaMale wrote:

3D will be off the table next time around, that ship has sailed. 3D TV's aren't a big seller, and there is even less 3D programming today than there was a couple years ago.

The next handheld will have improved graphics, and dual thumb sticks from the start. I wonder if they will keep the clamshell design though, or aim for something sleeker?

You are incorrect my friend, Nintendo stated that they will use 3D on their next system as well.

Link to the article where Nintendo talks about the 3DS' successor and how it too will feature 3D technology? Thanks.

Edited on by Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

AuthorMessage

Warruz

146. Posted:

MAN1AC wrote:

I think what really needs to happen is simply to have more models available from the start.

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com
Series of articles dealing with ways to improve Wii U Marketing - http://pauseyourgame.com/2013/10/what-nintendo-wii-u-need-to-do-part-1/

Twitter: Warruz

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

147. Posted:

FutureAlphaMale wrote:

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

FutureAlphaMale wrote:

3D will be off the table next time around, that ship has sailed. 3D TV's aren't a big seller, and there is even less 3D programming today than there was a couple years ago.

The next handheld will have improved graphics, and dual thumb sticks from the start. I wonder if they will keep the clamshell design though, or aim for something sleeker?

You are incorrect my friend, Nintendo stated that they will use 3D on their next system as well.

Link to the article where Nintendo talks about the 3DS' successor and how it too will feature 3D technology? Thanks.

There was an article on here about it a while back; It likely will stay, it just won't be a key factor.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/07/3d_wont_be_a_key_fea...

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

3DS Friend Code: 4742-6833-4680 | Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage

AJ_Lethal

148. Posted:

MAN1AC wrote:

Buy a 2DS

deviantART

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

149. Posted:

An HD 3DS? Why not a new system rather than a variation of the 3DS?

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Artwark

150. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Because it will ruin the backward compatibility concept that's why.

And I'll say this now, STOP TALKING ABOUT THE NEXT NINTENDO HANDHELD ALREADY!!!!!!!!! THERE'S STILL LOTS OF 3DS GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

151. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Um...no it won't? The DS was a new brand of system and still allowed backwards compatibility with GBA games, you know.

...and mind if I ask why you are on this thread if you don't want to talk about the next handheld? Lol...

...formerly - Chriiis

AuthorMessage

Artwark

152. Posted:

Chriiis wrote:

Artwark wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Um...no it won't? The DS was a new brand of system and still allowed backwards compatibility with GBA games, you know.

...and mind if I ask why you are on this thread if you don't want to talk about the next handheld? Lol...

I was talking about in terms of quality. 3DS doesn't play DS games well. So if the new device is there, it may not run 3DS games smoothly.

Also because it feels like you guys are already insulting the 3DS. Aren't you enjoying your 3DS games? Just live up with that until Nintendo announces the next handheld. I never wondered what 3DS would be like before Nintendo announced it so why can't you guys just enjoy the 3DS games you're playing right now until Nintendo announces the next handheld.

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

153. Posted:

Well I'm not sure what is up with your 3DS but mine plays DS games just fine.

Also, I don't see what is so insulting by discussing a successor; It happens with any and every kind of device. So just because I'm interested in talking about what may pop up in the future that makes me not interested in the present?

I'm enjoying my 3DS and games right now, along with upcoming releases and look forward to what else may come out of the 3DS. However, that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about a successor. You don't find it interesting in the slightest as to what the future holds for the next handheld?

...formerly - Chriiis

AuthorMessage

Artwark

154. Posted:

@Chriiis

Now that you mentioned it, yes i am slightly interested in what the next handheld will be but not right now because I really am busy with the 3DS games i'm enjoying right now.

the only thing I can say about the next handheld is that it will use the touchpads for touching outside the screen and that it will have some features that can easily compete with the smartphones.

AuthorMessage

HaNks

155. Posted:

i hope they go AMOLED more than anything. probably be a 480p screen. whether its 2D/3D and dual/single screen will be interesting, more likely they drop the 3d methinks.

HaNks