Forums

Topic: Should NIntendo's next portable system be an HD 3DS?

Posts 141 to 148 of 148

SammyOfMobius

An HD 3DS? Why not a new system rather than a variation of the 3DS?

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Socar

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Because it will ruin the backward compatibility concept that's why.

And I'll say this now, STOP TALKING ABOUT THE NEXT NINTENDO HANDHELD ALREADY!!!!!!!!! THERE'S STILL LOTS OF 3DS GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Lalivero

Artwark wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Um...no it won't? The DS was a new brand of system and still allowed backwards compatibility with GBA games, you know.

...and mind if I ask why you are on this thread if you don't want to talk about the next handheld? Lol...

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Socar

Chriiis wrote:

Artwark wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Um...no it won't? The DS was a new brand of system and still allowed backwards compatibility with GBA games, you know.

...and mind if I ask why you are on this thread if you don't want to talk about the next handheld? Lol...

I was talking about in terms of quality. 3DS doesn't play DS games well. So if the new device is there, it may not run 3DS games smoothly.

Also because it feels like you guys are already insulting the 3DS. Aren't you enjoying your 3DS games? Just live up with that until Nintendo announces the next handheld. I never wondered what 3DS would be like before Nintendo announced it so why can't you guys just enjoy the 3DS games you're playing right now until Nintendo announces the next handheld.

Lalivero

Well I'm not sure what is up with your 3DS but mine plays DS games just fine.

Also, I don't see what is so insulting by discussing a successor; It happens with any and every kind of device. So just because I'm interested in talking about what may pop up in the future that makes me not interested in the present?

I'm enjoying my 3DS and games right now, along with upcoming releases and look forward to what else may come out of the 3DS. However, that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about a successor. You don't find it interesting in the slightest as to what the future holds for the next handheld?

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Socar

@Chriiis

Now that you mentioned it, yes i am slightly interested in what the next handheld will be but not right now because I really am busy with the 3DS games i'm enjoying right now.

the only thing I can say about the next handheld is that it will use the touchpads for touching outside the screen and that it will have some features that can easily compete with the smartphones.

HaNks

i hope they go AMOLED more than anything. probably be a 480p screen. whether its 2D/3D and dual/single screen will be interesting, more likely they drop the 3d methinks.

HaNks

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.