Forums

Topic: Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussion

Posts 441 to 460 of 980

Haru17

So far USUM feel like sequels with multiple versions that only have as many changes a third version...

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Mimikyu92

@BlackTalon gen 4 is sinnoh, not Unova. Unicameral is gen 5. Lol. And like it was mentioned, it was smart not to rush to the switch. It gives them time for A) to get a story made, B) time for the price to go down so more of the target fan base can afford it, and C) time to work out any kinks in the switch and make it so Pokémon can be played multiplayer as it was intended for. The switch just came out, and I'd rather that they take time to develops a game rather then be like "we have to rush into the switch because it's new!" It's funny how people keep forgetting that Pokémon never went to the new thing right away, and the games that instantly switched did so much worse. People need to calm down and let Pokémon do their thing. That's why they've been around for 20 years

Mimikyu92

riChchestM

There will also be a National Pokedex book before Christmas. Similar to the one form ORAS. That raises hopes of a national pokedex within the game as well as a greater variety of the older mons without needing to transfer them in. Not looking forward to the drip feed of mega stones all over again though.

riChchestM

Nintendo Network ID: riChchestM | Twitter:

Marakuto

@crimsontadpoles If there is no new type of facility that is a follow up to the past ones being located at Battle Royal or atleast adds new things around it (Inverse, Triples etc.) that hasn't been present in PWT or Battle Frontier before, then I'm likely going to skip if no significant post-game facility is present. I could be wrong anyway and they just don't add in any spoilers for what they may still have yet to reveal.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Bran0503aguero

I already confirmed that it will be for switch so I want to buy it but I realized that the next game of pokemon will be like pokemon go and that is why I do not want to buy it. I would like it to be the eighth generation for 3ds but I would take the opportunity to game freak to try things because of the little storage of the game cartridge of the 3ds so they go to the switch.
I'm waiting for the usum release because it may be the latest pokemon release in 3ds

Bran0503aguero

Octane

Pokemon GO Switch

Octane

Pokefanmum82

The new Pokémon game for the Switch isn't go to be like Pokémon Go. It's going to be a mainline game.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Araquanid

The next pokemon game for the switch will be a rocket ship racer in space and amiibo's will replace your pokemon with whatever character the amiibo is (wolf link looks funny). Rather then picking up item blocks in mario kart, you aimlessly swing your right joycon to pick up star bits which fill your PP and allows you to use attacks on other racers (pilots?). There are 5 different forms for pikachu and you can only play as the letter N unown.

Source: My dad works at gameboy camera.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

IceClimbers

The new Pokemon game on Switch will be you playing a children's card game on motorcycles

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mimikyu92

I'd rather that Pokémon doesn't come out for the switch for a while. That way they have time to come up with new Pokémon, an awesome story, and so that a majority of the fan base can afford the switch. Isn't it like $350 bucks still?

I looked it up and it's still pricey as all get out. Yeah, it'll be a while before a lot of pokemons fan base can afford it

Edited on by Mimikyu92

Mimikyu92

Mimikyu92

@DarthNocturnal true lol, but I'm meaning like having the game come out with the switch. It's definitely in development. And yeah, that's a lot of switches, I can't afford one at the moment. Maybe after I get home after deployment lol

Mimikyu92

Tyranexx

IceClimbers wrote:

The new Pokemon game on Switch will be you playing a children's card game on motorcycles

I KNEW Old Maid was capable of being edgier.

If that did happen in Pokemon, I'd still play it.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

You know, I hadn't thought about that... Necrozma possessing the mascots is not only that, it's Necrozma possessing Nebby.

That's gonna be interesting to see how it affects the story.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

You know, I hadn't thought about that... Necrozma possessing the mascots is not only that, it's Necrozma possessing Nebby.

That's gonna be interesting to see how it affects the story.

Agreed. It makes me wonder about Necrozma's exact motives. Going by the name, it could be something truly dark. Then again, this is a Pokemon game.

Edit: @DarthNocturnal: For the most part that's correct, but there were at least a couple of cutscenes where the avatar isn't stuck in creepy-smiling-Mimikyu mode.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Mimikyu92

Hey! Mimikyu’s smile is not creepy! It’s adorable! Lol but that looked amazing! I’m so hyped for these games!!

Mimikyu92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.