niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Kyloctopus

Make us ambassadors, and give us 20 more NES and GBA games

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Gold_Ranger

Non-Specific Action Figure should be PART of the Platinum prize. It should be a thank you gift.
Gold shoud also be able to get one, but they should have the option between that or the (possible) Calendar.

Gold_Ranger

iphys

I really don't think Non-Specific Action Figure is a fitting reward for a platinum member, not that any of the other platinum rewards have seemed worthy of the title "platinum." It would be cool though if we had options and gold members could choose between a calendar or a VC game, and platinum members could choose between one really cool platinum reward or getting both gold reward choices.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

TheConsiglio

Why Nintendo!

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

JohnPhilipSousa

Platinum should be a Non-Specific Action Figure, a Reggie action figure that says, "My body is ready!", "I feel just like a purple pikmin", and all his other infamous (or famous, depending on how you look at it) sayings, an exclusive eShop game, and a Master Chief action figure.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

SonyFACE

Maybe they'll give us something better for making us wait.

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

kyuubikid213

Maybe they'll announce the prizes later because of the Mario Kart 7 competition. They didn't have one of those in previous years, did they? Perhaps that's why we have such a long wait.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

RevolverLink

shinesprite wrote:

Hopefully, It'll be something good from Reggie's desk:
Untitled

I wouldn't say no to that Darunia figure on the right side of the picture.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

SonyFACE

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Maybe they'll announce the prizes later because of the Mario Kart 7 competition. They didn't have one of those in previous years, did they? Perhaps that's why we have such a long wait.

They didn't have Mario Kart 7 in previous years.

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

Gold_Ranger

That and 4th of July here in America

Gold_Ranger

Squiggle55

We got the same thing as Japan last year right? I suppose that would make the Mario pillow the most likely thing then. They're probably doing something lame like seeing if there are enough pillows left over. Although I would prefer a Zelda statue similar to the mario one from 2 years ago.

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Firejonie

SuperSonic95 wrote:

Platinum should be a Non-Specific Action Figure, a Reggie action figure that says, "My body is ready!", "I feel just like a purple pikmin", and all his other infamous (or famous, depending on how you look at it) sayings, an exclusive eShop game, and a Master Chief action figure.

Master Chief is owned by Microsoft. He would not be a prize.

Firejonie

Gold_Ranger

Wow, it's still not up...
I wonder if they will be telling us why it took so long?

Gold_Ranger

iphys

Good things come to those who wait, right? Surely this should be the year we get a unique reward rather than a Japan rehash. If they do just want to be lazy and give us the same reward as Japan, I think it would be cheaper to ship out the soundtracks than the pillows, especially since some of us live in Canada where Canada Post charges a fortune on anything over 2 cm in thickness.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

turtlelink

Firejonie wrote:

SuperSonic95 wrote:

[/div]

Master Chief is owned by Microsoft. He would not be a prize.

And Nintendo owns Microsoft, so it could be a prize.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.