Noob_The_Third

621. Posted:

Thanks! I got the scrap!

Edited on by Noob_The_Third

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

622. Posted:

Just picked this up today. Can't wait to dive in and see the amazing papery worlds this game has to offer, but I need to beat the third case in Phoenix Wright first....

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

623. Posted:

I like paper mario sticker star & it's really addicting but how are you guy's already on world 4?! lol I'm at the end of world 2 & that's with youtube video's helping lol. :D

Are the other paper mario games this hard? As hard as the 3ds version? I like it but am debating whether or not to get home console version's if there as hard as the 3ds version. I'm still very new to paper mario & didn't realize the series was this hard to play. I like it but the game series (paper mario) is hard. No offense.

This series (paper mario) makes the other mario games look relatively easy which is odd & I never thought I'd say that especially about mario ironically enough. :) Weird...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Gioku

624. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

I like paper mario sticker star & it's really addicting but how are you guy's already on world 4?! lol I'm at the end of world 2 & that's with youtube video's helping lol. :D

Are the other paper mario games this hard? As hard as the 3ds version? I like it but am debating whether or not to get home console version's if there as hard as the 3ds version. I'm still very new to paper mario & didn't realize the series was this hard to play. I like it but the game series (paper mario) is hard. No offense.

This series (paper mario) makes the other mario games look relatively easy which is odd & I never thought I'd say that especially about mario ironically enough. :) Weird...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I haven't used any videos, and I'm at world 3. (I would be farther, but I've been playing Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions, Wario Land and SpeedX 3D, too!). My advice to you is: look very closely at everything, and listen carefully to everything you read/is said to you. Oh, and, when in doubt, paperize! Hit everything with the hammer, and jump and hit anything that's above your head. Kersti's hints are also very helpful, so consult Kersti whenever you enter a new area.

On another note, World 2 was lot of fun! I loved the music, and I loved the puzzles! It was a good challenge! I took about twice as long on World 2 as World one. I hope World 3 can outdo the amount of fun I had on World 2!

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SBOY

625. Posted:

How many block did the game take when you download it?

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)
Si vous êtes du Québec j'aimerais vous ajoutez dans mes "ami-e-s" WII U/3DS ! Alors n'hésitez pas pour en faire la demande...

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4663-5063 | Nintendo Network ID: sboy82 | Twitter: sboy1982

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

626. Posted:

I would say about 4100. Give or take a few.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

JFought

627. Posted:

I beat the game two days after I got it, and it is so far the hardest game I've ever played. This game makes Zelda 2 look like a peice of cake. This is mostly because of the puzzles, but something that surprises me is, some people already have full video walkthroughs for it! Weird huh?

Master of gaming.

3DS FC: 2707-1657-2678

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

628. Posted:

Anybody get that nostalgia feeling when you pick up a real world item just like in pikmon?

I'm loving this game more and more every day. I'm at world 2-5 and love the challenge and the length so far. I also love the fact they don't hold your hand for almost anything in the game.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

SarcasticWisdom

629. Posted:

SPOILER ALERT:

YOU PLAY AS MARIO IN PAPER FORM

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

630. Posted:

Can you guys help me find all the Drybake scraps besides the one in Yoshi's Sphynx?

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

631. Posted:

Spoiler alert!!!

One of them is tucked away in world 2-4. The one with the whirlwind. I believe the other one you need to drop off the sand between the two cactus in the first world. World 2-1.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

632. Posted:

This is possibly the best review I have seen for Sticker Star yet.
It made me want the game SO BAD :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h_2bkLXA3U

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

633. Posted:

Also CGR finally posted their review which is also great

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

634. Posted:

I got the one in 2-1 but I don't even know how to beat 2-4 (I skipped from 2-3 to 2-5)

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

635. Posted:

i've been using help. i just suck at platformers. i'm in 2-1

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

636. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

I got the one in 2-1 but I don't even know how to beat 2-4 (I skipped from 2-3 to 2-5)

You can only get to world 2-4 through 2-5.

Correction. Sorry its through world 2-3 you get there. There is another way in that world to get there but I don't recall where the second exit was.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

637. Posted:

I got to 2-4 but I can't figure out what to do.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

638. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

I got to 2-4 but I can't figure out what to do.

Spoiler Alert:

You need something that sucks hard! ;)

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

639. Posted:

You mean I need to put a sticker next to the whirlwind?

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Gioku

640. Posted:

I need something to go bowling with! What am I looking for? I've wasted several stickers thinking that I could use them to go bowling... I'm assuming there's a bowling ball somewhere? I tried the Billiard ball, but it didn't work.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku