Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,089

sugarpixel

Alright, where's that second Wiggler Segment hiding? I don't remember what made the first one show up, so I've forgotten what I'm looking for!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

LzWinky

Gioku wrote:

Alright, where's that second Wiggler Segment hiding? I don't remember what made the first one show up, so I've forgotten what I'm looking for!

In 3-6 it's on a spider web at the beginning

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

sugarpixel

I already looked there... let me look again...
EDIT: 3-6 is the secret door shop level. There is no spider web...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

LzWinky

Gioku wrote:

I already looked there... let me look again...
EDIT: 3-6 is the secret door shop level. There is no spider web...

Oops, 3-7 then.

The second one is in the level where you fight all the spiders

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

e-love

I feel like once I get this game I'm going to be so lost.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Joeynator3000

Ugh, I got past it once, but I can't seem to do it again...Anyone know the best way to get through the Giant Cheep Cheep chase in that jungle level? :/
I can't seem to get the raft fast enough and I eventually get eaten.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Ugh, I got past it once, but I can't seem to do it again...Anyone know the best way to get through the Giant Cheep Cheep chase in that jungle level? :/
I can't seem to get the raft fast enough and I eventually get eaten.

Lol. I'm looking forward to that! Sorry but I'm only on level 3-3.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Arianabtd

I just got the first segment of the wiggler, and I got the second one.., then It ran away >_<

Blah.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Noob_The_Third

Tech101 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

You mean I need to put a sticker next to the whirlwind?

Yes. You have access to it.

Which sticker?

We already gave you a hint, suck it up. lol

I hate giving it away without hints. All ill say is its somewhere in the harbor.

If I need a certain sticker to get to that sticker I don't have it.

Spoony_Tech

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

You mean I need to put a sticker next to the whirlwind?

Yes. You have access to it.

Which sticker?

We already gave you a hint, suck it up. lol

I hate giving it away without hints. All ill say is its somewhere in the harbor.

If I need a certain sticker to get to that sticker I don't have it.

You don't but you do have to paperize in a certain area.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Knux

I finally started the game yesterday and I'm enjoying it. It's certainly a lot better than Super Paper Mario, even though there are too many Toads...

Knux

Spoony_Tech

Alien_Mosky wrote:

There's a lightbulb, right? Can you give me a hint where it is?

It's either in he yoshi sphinx or the tower at the end of world 2. I can't remember. All I know is it was in a long room with mostly fire lit torches and one light bulb.

MERG said:

sugarpixel

Hey guys, thanks for the tips... but I didn't need them, after all. I just missed something simple in Loop Loop River... I'm at the last level now!

World 4 had a lot of gimmicks. That's not a bad thing, though, because it was pretty fun! I especially enjoyed the Enigmansion!

Also, if you've found any Luigi's, you should check out the newspaper articles in one of the houses in Decalburg! They're hilarious!

Also, in the Shy Guy Jungle, you should dig around in the garbage for a while. There's some pretty funny stuff in there!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.