3DS Forum

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Showing 641 to 660 of 1,122

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

641. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

I need something to go bowling with! What am I looking for? I've wasted several stickers thinking that I could use them to go bowling... I'm assuming there's a bowling ball somewhere? I tried the Billiard ball, but it didn't work.

Have you gotten the third Wiggler part yet? You'll find out when you do.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

642. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

You mean I need to put a sticker next to the whirlwind?

Yes. You have access to it.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

643. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

You mean I need to put a sticker next to the whirlwind?

Yes. You have access to it.

Which sticker?

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

644. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

You mean I need to put a sticker next to the whirlwind?

Yes. You have access to it.

Which sticker?

We already gave you a hint, suck it up. lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

645. Posted:

@Alien_Mosky: I haven't gotten any Wiggler parts yet... I assumed I needed to do the bowling alley thing to get the first one... where did it go? Did it head back into one of the trees?

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

646. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

You mean I need to put a sticker next to the whirlwind?

Yes. You have access to it.

Which sticker?

We already gave you a hint, suck it up. lol

I hate giving it away without hints. All ill say is its somewhere in the harbor.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zach777

647. Posted:

Bowling Ball: World 3-2

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
Poke'Mon White 2 Friend Code: 2065-7000-4226
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

648. Posted:

Alright, where's that second Wiggler Segment hiding? I don't remember what made the first one show up, so I've forgotten what I'm looking for!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

649. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Alright, where's that second Wiggler Segment hiding? I don't remember what made the first one show up, so I've forgotten what I'm looking for!

In 3-6 it's on a spider web at the beginning :P

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

650. Posted:

I already looked there... let me look again...
EDIT: 3-6 is the secret door shop level. There is no spider web...

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

651. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

I already looked there... let me look again...
EDIT: 3-6 is the secret door shop level. There is no spider web...

Oops, 3-7 then. :O

The second one is in the level where you fight all the spiders

Edited on by WaLzgi

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

652. Posted:

I feel like once I get this game I'm going to be so lost. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

653. Posted:

Ugh, I got past it once, but I can't seem to do it again...Anyone know the best way to get through the Giant Cheep Cheep chase in that jungle level? :/
I can't seem to get the raft fast enough and I eventually get eaten.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

654. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Ugh, I got past it once, but I can't seem to do it again...Anyone know the best way to get through the Giant Cheep Cheep chase in that jungle level? :/
I can't seem to get the raft fast enough and I eventually get eaten.

Lol. I'm looking forward to that! Sorry but I'm only on level 3-3.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Arianabtd

655. Posted:

I just got the first segment of the wiggler, and I got the second one.., then It ran away >_<

Blah.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

656. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

You mean I need to put a sticker next to the whirlwind?

Yes. You have access to it.

Which sticker?

We already gave you a hint, suck it up. lol

I hate giving it away without hints. All ill say is its somewhere in the harbor.

If I need a certain sticker to get to that sticker I don't have it.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

657. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

You mean I need to put a sticker next to the whirlwind?

Yes. You have access to it.

Which sticker?

We already gave you a hint, suck it up. lol

I hate giving it away without hints. All ill say is its somewhere in the harbor.

If I need a certain sticker to get to that sticker I don't have it.

You don't but you do have to paperize in a certain area.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

658. Posted:

There's a lightbulb, right? Can you give me a hint where it is?

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

659. Posted:

I finally started the game yesterday and I'm enjoying it. It's certainly a lot better than Super Paper Mario, even though there are too many Toads...

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

660. Posted:

Knux wrote:

I finally started the game yesterday and I'm enjoying it. It's certainly a lot better than Super Paper Mario, even though there are too many Toads...

I formally request that someone counts the number of toads that appear in this game.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin