Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,089

Betelgroose

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I expected it to take this long somewhat, especially on my first playthrough, lol.

Anyhoo...Need help on the ghost mansion level. Need the last Boo that's in this flower shop...thing, behind unbreakable glass. lol

On the bottom floor of the mansion go through the hallway on the left and go throught the door.
There will be 2 rooms next to each other use paperization to switch the walls of the 2 rooms

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Joeynator3000

Wished they would've made these paperization hints a bit easier. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

DreamyViridi

While I've been waiting for this game's release in the UK, I found myself listening to a couple of its music pieces.
For some reason, I really like the Mini-Boss battle theme.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

sugarpixel

@LuigiMan200: I too like the music a lot! I especially like the desert theme; but the desert themes are always my favorites in any Mario game.

Also, WTF is up with Luigi? I was at the last level in world 2, and I found Luigi in one of the windows of the tower! I paperized, and he turned around. I peeled him off of the world, and he ran away! And there was no explanation of what in the world just happened! I'm so confused...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

@LuigiMan200: I too like the music a lot! I especially like the desert theme; but the desert themes are always my favorites in any Mario game.

Also, WTF is up with Luigi? I was at the last level in world 2, and I found Luigi in one of the windows of the tower! I paperized, and he turned around. I peeled him off of the world, and he ran away! And there was no explanation of what in the world just happened! I'm so confused...

If you find all of the Luigis (5 in all I think) then they do something in the credits.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

Popo_man wrote:

Gioku wrote:

If you find all of the Luigis (5 in all I think) then they do something in the credits.

Way to make Luigi an "important part" in the game!
I mean, really, that's the best thing they could come up with to do with Luigi?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

Popo_man wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Way to make Luigi an "important part" in the game!
I mean, really, that's the best thing they could come up with to do with Luigi?

I guess Nintendo thought they were doing enough with Dark Moon and because of that they could beat Luigi back into his cage until he is needed again.( If you can't tell, I think Nintendo uses Luigi way to little.)

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Joeynator3000

World 4's boss was fun...was expecting a giant...snowman or...something after seeing the last 3, lol.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LittleKing

Alien_Mosky wrote:

I brought one Wiggler part back, now what do I do?

The circular river level you beat a while ago (the one below Lookout Point) has an alternate exit. In the center of the stage is a scrap and comet piece on a chunk of land surrounded by water, with no apparent way to reach them. The Toad at lookout point has a clue as to how to reach it.

LittleKing

kkslider5552000

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

World 4's boss was fun...was expecting a giant...snowman or...something after seeing the last 3, lol.

I was hoping the Snowman item from the first game was getting its revenge.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Noob_The_Third

Metabble_King wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

I brought one Wiggler part back, now what do I do?

The circular river level you beat a while ago (the one below Lookout Point) has an alternate exit. In the center of the stage is a scrap and comet piece on a chunk of land surrounded by water, with no apparent way to reach them. The Toad at lookout point has a clue as to how to reach it.

OK, so I.m guessing I need a bridge. Where do I get that?

And does anybody know what sticker I can use on the light in Sunfshine Harbor?

Betelgroose

While you are going around the river on the leaf jump when you are under the gap between the cliff and the area with the crumpled up paper and there will be hidden blocks
For the light in surf shine harbor use the light bulb sticker which you get later in that world

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

ThePirateCaptain

Just picked this up today. Can't wait to dive in and see the amazing papery worlds this game has to offer, but I need to beat the third case in Phoenix Wright first....

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Barbiegurl777

I like paper mario sticker star & it's really addicting but how are you guy's already on world 4?! lol I'm at the end of world 2 & that's with youtube video's helping lol.

Are the other paper mario games this hard? As hard as the 3ds version? I like it but am debating whether or not to get home console version's if there as hard as the 3ds version. I'm still very new to paper mario & didn't realize the series was this hard to play. I like it but the game series (paper mario) is hard. No offense.

This series (paper mario) makes the other mario games look relatively easy which is odd & I never thought I'd say that especially about mario ironically enough. Weird...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

sugarpixel

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

I like paper mario sticker star & it's really addicting but how are you guy's already on world 4?! lol I'm at the end of world 2 & that's with youtube video's helping lol.

Are the other paper mario games this hard? As hard as the 3ds version? I like it but am debating whether or not to get home console version's if there as hard as the 3ds version. I'm still very new to paper mario & didn't realize the series was this hard to play. I like it but the game series (paper mario) is hard. No offense.

This series (paper mario) makes the other mario games look relatively easy which is odd & I never thought I'd say that especially about mario ironically enough. Weird...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I haven't used any videos, and I'm at world 3. (I would be farther, but I've been playing Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions, Wario Land and SpeedX 3D, too!). My advice to you is: look very closely at everything, and listen carefully to everything you read/is said to you. Oh, and, when in doubt, paperize! Hit everything with the hammer, and jump and hit anything that's above your head. Kersti's hints are also very helpful, so consult Kersti whenever you enter a new area.

On another note, World 2 was lot of fun! I loved the music, and I loved the puzzles! It was a good challenge! I took about twice as long on World 2 as World one. I hope World 3 can outdo the amount of fun I had on World 2!

Edited on by sugarpixel

SBOY

How many block did the game take when you download it?

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I would say about 4100. Give or take a few.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JFought

I beat the game two days after I got it, and it is so far the hardest game I've ever played. This game makes Zelda 2 look like a peice of cake. This is mostly because of the puzzles, but something that surprises me is, some people already have full video walkthroughs for it! Weird huh?

Master of gaming.

3DS FC: 2707-1657-2678

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.