3DS Forum

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Showing 561 to 580 of 1,122

AuthorMessage

ScreenSplitter

561. Posted:

Just entered the NL competition to win this... here's hoping! It looks interesting, but I can't really afford it right now.

ScreenSplitter

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

562. Posted:

@DiscordedTeeJay,

I finally got the sticker to peel off but what do I replace it with? & I already knew about the shadowing feature in the game.

I've been stuck on these two level's since 10 this morning & it's now going on 2:30 in the afternoon trying to figure out how to pass them:

Untitled

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

Then you're doing it wrong. I peeled off and replaced that same sticker just fine. You're not supposed to aim for the part that's actually peeling off. You have to aim for the center of the sticker. Use your shadow as a guide.

So the sticker I take off I'm suppose to put it in the same spot where it just was? Is there a way to tilt the peice? If I'm taking off the peice then it would have been messed up so there for it'd go in the square at a different angle?

Paper Mario Update:

ok went on youtube to figure out the level the guy talk's alot during the video but seem's alright as far as explaining the level:

If on W1-4 go to the windmill after you use the fan go inside the windmill & hit 4123. I think that'll clear up a good bit of the level. I don't normally go youtube to much but will be watching this guy's channel if he's going to do more walkthrough's on the game you also find the green pipe sticker by typing in that code. :)

Here's his youtube channel if anyone else need's help on paper mario 3ds:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperBrosTv/videos?view=0

This guy seem's very th-ur-o (<-- Sorry I can't spell this word right) as far as explaining the level's go.

BTW Thank's Zach777 for all the help I do appreciate it. I'm just more of a visual learner sometimes on video games thank you anyway's! :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

563. Posted:

@Zach777 Lol'd. You're pretty blind if you're going to tell me there aren't any flaws and that reviewers are making up the obtuse puzzle design and frustrating boss fights. I absolutely plan on investing "vast amounts of time" in the game, but in no way is that a requirement for making a judgment on it. As Radixxs said a couple pages back, if I spent $40 on every single 3DS game and spent "vast amounts of time" on each one, I would be broke and have no life.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Emaan

564. Posted:

To all the doom-sayers regarding the reviews, here's a review written by 1UP. It gives a good argument that Sticker Star's 'flaw' of a sticker system is in fact its most shining feature. The review states Sticker Star has a surprisingly addictive and rewarding aspect to it, despite some confusions and getting stuck.

http://www.1up.com/reviews/paper-mario-sticker-star-review

Read it up.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

HuntheUniverse

565. Posted:

In the Drybake arena, I can't crack the toad code with after the sand draining level.
It's the one where the toads all have items.

HuntheUniverse

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

566. Posted:

HuntheUniverse wrote:

In the Drybake arena, I can't crack the toad code with after the sand draining level.
It's the one where the toads all have items.

On the door remember which way the head and feet are facing.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

567. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Where are the scraps in 2-5?

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

568. Posted:

Thanks for posting that review @Emaan it makes me want the game even more! :O

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

569. Posted:

Man the forest music is creepy, lol...does the water turn back to normal at some point? Because there are stickers in those areas...>.>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

570. Posted:

its no joke looks like its an official price on amazon.ca for 30 dollars now thats a steal for me :P

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

571. Posted:

Does anyone want to answer my question?

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

572. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Euro gamer gave it 7/10! :(.

No way I'm getting it now. I will spend my money on the Wii-U instead

Why does it matter what some reviews say?! I believe a majority of us here think the game is great. I for one love it so far and would give it a 9-10. Almost edges out Kid Icarus for 3ds game of the year!

This game has nice pacing. I love how they somehow got the world's in there like it was a 2d Mario. Its perfect for on the go as well. Even though you don't level up the traditional way you still do level up. The stickers are the star of the show here though. I don't even mind pulling them off whenever I see them. Even the weaker ones can be useful. Beautiful graphics and for me fun game play. I don't even care that most of the enemies are the same. I love the way they make the same enemies different and more difficult by way of paper! Most fun I've had with my 3ds since KI:U!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

573. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Darn you for posting that review @Emaan it makes me want the game even more! :O

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

WaluigiBag

574. Posted:

Paper Mario: Sticker Star is so much fun! :D

Potential Spoilers! What do I need to do about the missing Toad at Water's Edge Way? Also, how do I get to Whammino Mountain? Thanks! :)

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

575. Posted:

Speak for yourself :3

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

willobee

576. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Does anyone want to answer my question?

The scraps for 2-5 are located in three other drybake levels. I'm not sure if you want it all said outright, so I'll point out one but not how to get it. In the Yoshi Sphinx stage, in the first area before you enter the warp pipe, you can juuust see a golden chest sitting on the edge of Yoshi's tongue. You need to get to that chest.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

grumblebuzzz

577. Posted:

I think from now on I'm just gonna buy the 1st party games that get so-so reviews. It worked for this game and also for Other M (another game I loved that other people either loved as well or hated for their own reasons). I just really, really fail to see how anyone can pick up Paper Mario: Sticker Star who has played and enjoyed other games in the series, play it for more than an hour and then be like, "I HATE THIS!"

Edited on by grumblebuzzz

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

578. Posted:

I will say that while i am defending that game, that doesn't mean i'm not worried about the "no new characters" thing as indicative (and let's be honest, this is completely true) of the painfully safe route the Mario series is going. But remember kiddies, if this is really true and if you're really mad because of any of this, look at the sales of the NSMB games compared to any Paper Mario game (or almost any other Mario game at all). Granted, another reason could be Other M's commercial failure, which would mean Nintendo is confusing people not liking a game generally considered to have been a good idea executed poorly in favor of assuming people just didn't want change. I mean, I could point out that there are some people that do go to the extreme of kicking and screaming for as long as possible at anything new in any series ever, but I'd like to believe that's a very vocal minority (as loud people on the internet usually...y'know...are)

Also, what I'm guessing is that Intelligent Systems took unnecessary unoriginality and made something genuinely creative out of it.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

WaluigiBag

579. Posted:

Potential Spoilers! What do I need to do about the missing Toad from Water's Edge Way? Thanks! :)

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

AuthorMessage

sakalu

580. Posted:

I'm definitely going to have to save up for a 3DS. This is so freakin' epic.

sakalu