3DS Forum

Topic: New Spotpass Puzzle! 3DS Puzzle Swap

Showing 201 to 220 of 249

AuthorMessage

Boidoh

201. Posted:

I went to Chetumal, Mexico and got like 3 streetpass hits, it's more than I ever got here in bELIZE, which is none.

MK7 Boidoh Community - 00-7129-7795-9381
Wii - 7071-2402-1059-5699
Mario Kart Wii - 3611-6537-0475
Dr. Mario Online RX - 4430-2128-3154

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7750-0068

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

202. Posted:

fire emblam puzzle now available in europe.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

203. Posted:

double post yay.
animal crossing new leaf puzzle available.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

204. Posted:

dizzy_boy wrote:

double post yay.
animal crossing new leaf puzzle available.

havent gotten it yet.

but i got a message from nintendo yesterday that there are new features for letterbox. something i already knew like weeks ago. thank you, nintendo!

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

205. Posted:

This week is going to be good for getting pink pieces. First, my Best Buy is one of the 100 chosen for the E3 demos, so undoubtedly there will be plenty of like-minded people with their 3DSs when I go there this Thursday, then the next two days after that I'll be at a board game convention (Origins Game Fair in Columbus, OH). I went there last year and got plenty of StreetPasses, but I was only there for a few hours, whereas this time I'll be there all day for two days, so hopefully I can fill all my puzzles! :D

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

206. Posted:

If you haven't got all of the latest puzzles, nintendo might be sending the rest of them out.
I've already got mario and luigi from the update, xenoblade I got from street passing a friend, and nintendo just sent me heroins via spotpass.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

207. Posted:

i wish there would be an option for selecting what puzzle you want to spend your coins on. that would help me finishing puzzles

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

RedYoshi999

208. Posted:

I wish it didn't waste 80% of your coins on pieces you already have.

Wii FC: 8618 6010 9640 8956

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

209. Posted:

I got a Dillon's Rolling Western 2 piece! And my brother got a Heroines piece. I though he would also get a Dillon piece, as it's new.

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

210. Posted:

Mario & Luigi ; Dream Team Bros panel now available.

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

211. Posted:

Just got my Mario and Luigi RGP 4 puzzle. :)

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

212. Posted:

I got a puzzle piece for a new panel called "Nintendo Starlets." So, does that mean it's a picture of the great female Nintendo characters or something?

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

213. Posted:

@WingedFish is that the same as the "Heroines" puzzle? If so then yes.

And yeah, I don't know if I would call it the greatest collection of Nintendo's female characters, since it doesn't have Samus, but we already have a Samus puzzle, so I'm satisfied with that.

It does have Spirit Tracks Zelda (she's a little different than Wind Waker Zelda, there's a difference and you can see it in the puzzle), as well as Skyward Sword Zelda. It doesn't have Twilight Princess (which, unless you're a hardcore Zelda fan might seem like the same person, but if you don't know the timeline you might might seem redundant, and for me, as a huge Zelda fan even I would see it as redundant if they had more than two Zeldas), but yeah, it kinda shows how lacking we are in female characters. As far as first party games go, the only characters missing from this puzzle are probably Paulina or Kumatora from the Mother/Earthbound games, or Samus, or possibly Palutena from Kid Icarus.

Anyway, its a cute puzzle, though it does feel kind of lacking when you realize how many of the games focus on male characters.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

214. Posted:

I seem to be having problems with puzzles appearing when I switch SD cards. Is there a fix to this?

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

215. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

I seem to be having problems with puzzles appearing when I switch SD cards. Is there a fix to this?

I've switched SD cards before. For me it was just about waiting. Then again, I live in Japan, and even though I live in a fairly countryside area, I only had to wait a day or two to start getting the new puzzles.

I don't think switching cards really matters, as long as you're in an area where you can connect with other 3DS users. If You're not connecting with anyone at all after an extended period of time, then there's a problem.

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

216. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

I've switched SD cards before. For me it was just about waiting. Then again, I live in Japan, and even though I live in a fairly countryside area, I only had to wait a day or two to start getting the new puzzles.

I don't think switching cards really matters, as long as you're in an area where you can connect with other 3DS users. If You're not connecting with anyone at all after an extended period of time, then there's a problem.

Well, my problem is one of my cards receiving a puzzle and then that puzzle not appearing on my other card. I tried using the card I didn't have it on to get a piece from that puzzle through my spare 3DS, but it didn't appear among the puzzles.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

217. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

Well, my problem is one of my cards receiving a puzzle and then that puzzle not appearing on my other card. I tried using the card I didn't have it on to get a piece from that puzzle through my spare 3DS, but it didn't appear among the puzzles.

Yeah, I don't know anything about that. All I know is that upgrading to a larger or new SD card transfers everything if done correctly, I don't know about switching back and forth.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

218. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@WingedFish is that the same as the "Heroines" puzzle? If so then yes.

And yeah, I don't know if I would call it the greatest collection of Nintendo's female characters, since it doesn't have Samus, but we already have a Samus puzzle, so I'm satisfied with that.

It does have Spirit Tracks Zelda (she's a little different than Wind Waker Zelda, there's a difference and you can see it in the puzzle), as well as Skyward Sword Zelda. It doesn't have Twilight Princess (which, unless you're a hardcore Zelda fan might seem like the same person, but if you don't know the timeline you might might seem redundant, and for me, as a huge Zelda fan even I would see it as redundant if they had more than two Zeldas), but yeah, it kinda shows how lacking we are in female characters. As far as first party games go, the only characters missing from this puzzle are probably Paulina or Kumatora from the Mother/Earthbound games, or Samus, or possibly Palutena from Kid Icarus.

Anyway, its a cute puzzle, though it does feel kind of lacking when you realize how many of the games focus on male characters.

Yeah, it's that one. I got a few more pieces (with Play Coins) and it showed Zelda and Rosalina's faces.

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

219. Posted:

I got a Mario and Luigi: Dream Team piece today. Can anyone confirm which new ones are in NA now? I only got a Xenoblade puzzle when they did the update, but people on here are mentioning a lot more like Super Luigi and Starlets.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

iphys

220. Posted:

Last week was Starlets, Xenoblade, NSMBU/NSLU, and Skyward Sword. Today was Dream Team. If you didn't already have all the panels, then they give you one at random instead of automatically giving you the newest one, so you were lucky to get Dream Team.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh