Forums

Topic: New Spotpass Puzzle! 3DS Puzzle Swap

Posts 201 to 220 of 245

Dizzy_Boy

Mario & Luigi ; Dream Team Bros panel now available.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Just got my Mario and Luigi RGP 4 puzzle.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Snagrio

I got a puzzle piece for a new panel called "Nintendo Starlets." So, does that mean it's a picture of the great female Nintendo characters or something?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Tsuchinoko

@WingedFish is that the same as the "Heroines" puzzle? If so then yes.

And yeah, I don't know if I would call it the greatest collection of Nintendo's female characters, since it doesn't have Samus, but we already have a Samus puzzle, so I'm satisfied with that.

It does have Spirit Tracks Zelda (she's a little different than Wind Waker Zelda, there's a difference and you can see it in the puzzle), as well as Skyward Sword Zelda. It doesn't have Twilight Princess (which, unless you're a hardcore Zelda fan might seem like the same person, but if you don't know the timeline you might might seem redundant, and for me, as a huge Zelda fan even I would see it as redundant if they had more than two Zeldas), but yeah, it kinda shows how lacking we are in female characters. As far as first party games go, the only characters missing from this puzzle are probably Paulina or Kumatora from the Mother/Earthbound games, or Samus, or possibly Palutena from Kid Icarus.

Anyway, its a cute puzzle, though it does feel kind of lacking when you realize how many of the games focus on male characters.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

TwilightV

I seem to be having problems with puzzles appearing when I switch SD cards. Is there a fix to this?

TwilightV

Tsuchinoko

TwilightV wrote:

I seem to be having problems with puzzles appearing when I switch SD cards. Is there a fix to this?

I've switched SD cards before. For me it was just about waiting. Then again, I live in Japan, and even though I live in a fairly countryside area, I only had to wait a day or two to start getting the new puzzles.

I don't think switching cards really matters, as long as you're in an area where you can connect with other 3DS users. If You're not connecting with anyone at all after an extended period of time, then there's a problem.

TwilightV

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

I've switched SD cards before. For me it was just about waiting. Then again, I live in Japan, and even though I live in a fairly countryside area, I only had to wait a day or two to start getting the new puzzles.

I don't think switching cards really matters, as long as you're in an area where you can connect with other 3DS users. If You're not connecting with anyone at all after an extended period of time, then there's a problem.

Well, my problem is one of my cards receiving a puzzle and then that puzzle not appearing on my other card. I tried using the card I didn't have it on to get a piece from that puzzle through my spare 3DS, but it didn't appear among the puzzles.

TwilightV

Tsuchinoko

TwilightV wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

Well, my problem is one of my cards receiving a puzzle and then that puzzle not appearing on my other card. I tried using the card I didn't have it on to get a piece from that puzzle through my spare 3DS, but it didn't appear among the puzzles.

Yeah, I don't know anything about that. All I know is that upgrading to a larger or new SD card transfers everything if done correctly, I don't know about switching back and forth.

Snagrio

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@WingedFish is that the same as the "Heroines" puzzle? If so then yes.

And yeah, I don't know if I would call it the greatest collection of Nintendo's female characters, since it doesn't have Samus, but we already have a Samus puzzle, so I'm satisfied with that.

It does have Spirit Tracks Zelda (she's a little different than Wind Waker Zelda, there's a difference and you can see it in the puzzle), as well as Skyward Sword Zelda. It doesn't have Twilight Princess (which, unless you're a hardcore Zelda fan might seem like the same person, but if you don't know the timeline you might might seem redundant, and for me, as a huge Zelda fan even I would see it as redundant if they had more than two Zeldas), but yeah, it kinda shows how lacking we are in female characters. As far as first party games go, the only characters missing from this puzzle are probably Paulina or Kumatora from the Mother/Earthbound games, or Samus, or possibly Palutena from Kid Icarus.

Anyway, its a cute puzzle, though it does feel kind of lacking when you realize how many of the games focus on male characters.

Yeah, it's that one. I got a few more pieces (with Play Coins) and it showed Zelda and Rosalina's faces.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Xyphon22

I got a Mario and Luigi: Dream Team piece today. Can anyone confirm which new ones are in NA now? I only got a Xenoblade puzzle when they did the update, but people on here are mentioning a lot more like Super Luigi and Starlets.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

iphys

Last week was Starlets, Xenoblade, NSMBU/NSLU, and Skyward Sword. Today was Dream Team. If you didn't already have all the panels, then they give you one at random instead of automatically giving you the newest one, so you were lucky to get Dream Team.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Xyphon22

Okay, so I'm missing three then. Can I assume Nintendo will not be sending them and the only way to get them is to Streetpass somebody with them?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

iphys

Yeah, but if you don't get them via streetpass, then when the next update happens you will randomly get 1 panel from all the ones you are missing, so there's still always a chance to get them via spotpass.

Dizzy_Boy

From the recent 6 puzzles, I''ve received 3 by spotpass, and the other 3 by streetpass. I haven't had the blue light today, so there's no new puzzles left to send out, so I'lm assuming that Nintendo are obviously sending the missing panels to those who need them.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

iphys

The spotpass was for NA for the Dream Team panel people got elsewhere recently, so if you're in Europe, I don't think you've missed anything.

Tsuchinoko

New puzzle alert! I just got a piece for the new Chibi-Robo game. 実写でちびロボ (I guess you could translate Jissha de Chibirobo as "Chibi-Robo! using real photos").

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Found out the English title for the game is simply "Chibi-Robo Photography", at least at the moment. Kinda boring, but oh well. I've got about 6 pieces of the puzzle so far.

Tsuchinoko

New puzzle alert!

Just got a new piece for a game called だるめしスポーツ店 (Darumeshi Supotsu-ten, Darumeshi Sports Shop, though the "Darumeshi" part is a play on words).

Its an e-shop game where a Dalmatian character named Darumeshi, who is a former pro-baseball player works at a sports shop with his 10 sons. There are a lot of different mini-games.
Its a smaller puzzle, only 24 pieces.
Interesting that our last two puzzles in Japan are for e-shop games. I'm sure the Chibi-Robo puzzle will be available to other regions eventually since that game is getting localized, but I'm not sure about this one.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Dizzy_Boy

Go check your 3DS, I got a pokemon X and Y puzzle last night.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

6ch6ris6

oh no please not. the more puzzles i get the harder it is to finish some of them...
i wish you could deiced if you want a new puzzle or not

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.